MIKA in Chicago, IL - House of Blues

dcdeb

I am not sure. I doubt they can sell them back now, since it is such late notice. The last time they had to cancel, they offered them to me to give away but I didn't know anyone that needed a pair.

I feel so bad for them. Janet said "Amanda, I guess us seeing Mika is just not to be!"

:(

ugh! i fell so bad :no: anyone that missed seeing mika life is really missing out!

maybe david will be able to come and you can give him a ticket :naughty:

• Replies 795
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I feel bad too! But there's nothing they can do now. Hopefully next time Mika comes they can attend a show without any problems.

On another note....last night Chris and I listened to all of LiCM...singing along and were getting excited about the show. I think I was more than he was, though. :D

I feel bad too! But there's nothing they can do now. Hopefully next time Mika comes they can attend a show without any problems.

On another note....last night Chris and I listened to all of LiCM...singing along and were getting excited about the show. I think I was more than he was, though. :D

i'm going to have to do that by myself :naughty: i can probably listen to all of life in cartoon motion while i stand in line haha i'll have to do that :biggrin2: and i'll watch all the music videos obviously :thumb_yello: 9 days :wub2:

Yeah, I have been listening to it a lot more lately. I am planning to listen to some live concerts, to get me all revved up for the show!

Last night Chris told me he was going to be inside somewhere all nice and warm while I wait in line in the cold. I was like "Whatever, dude!"

;)

Yeah, I have been listening to it a lot more lately. I am planning to listen to some live concerts, to get me all revved up for the show!

Last night Chris told me he was going to be inside somewhere all nice and warm while I wait in line in the cold. I was like "Whatever, dude!"

;)

i don't know what's wrong with me but i haven't been listening to mika that much lately :no: i've been listening to bwo a lot though...

i'm going to forecefeed myself some mika tomorrow hahaha

there's four of us going so they want to take turns standing in line but i think i want to stand there the entire time just so that i can say i did haha.. not to brag about it or anything but i think i'll feel like a better mika fan if i do :naughty:

;)

Our cousin was like that to. She said she'd drop us off while she goes somewhere else. We were like okay then, anything for Mika. We have to save her a space in line though. We think it is going to be cold but we don't care.

p.s. Might upload a pic of our sweatshirt we're going to wear. We changed it.

Love Love:wub2:

Meyer Twins

Yeah, I doubt any of us will take turns. My sister is highly protective of me and I know she would never leave me alone unattended in Chicago. LOL So I dunno about whether or not we will really take turns.

It's def going to be cold though.... Do you all know when you will get there? I don't know yet...it's pretty much up to Chris because he will be driving us (bless him!)

Yeah, I doubt any of us will take turns. My sister is highly protective of me and I know she would never leave me alone unattended in Chicago. LOL So I dunno about whether or not we will really take turns.

It's def going to be cold though.... Do you all know when you will get there? I don't know yet...it's pretty much up to Chris because he will be driving us (bless him!)

My sister is the exact opposite... I was running around chicago alone all summer long... It was good for me though:thumb_yello:

I'm getting there at approx. 4:30... I will not stand out there in that cold longer than an hour and a half. I was just downtown last night, and I couldn't stand five minutes... :blink: And the House of Blues is closer to the lake I believe...and the winds are gastly.

my family's not that protective of me i guess :roftl: i have noo idea what time i'm going to get there.. i told my mom we should get there a day early but she said no :naughty:

I don't mind the overprotective attitude she has. All of my family treat me that way because I'm the baby of the family. It shows they love me a great deal, so I am totally cool with it. :D

Yeah, I can imagine that wind is going to be horrible. I wonder if everyone is going to show up late?

I don't mind the overprotective attitude she has. All of my family treat me that way because I'm the baby of the family. It shows they love me a great deal, so I am totally cool with it. :D

Yeah, I can imagine that wind is going to be horrible. I wonder if everyone is going to show up late?

You guys should bring an umbrella to block the wind. It works :wink2:

yeah, I'm the baby of my family as well... My mom is protective, but I dunno, I just needed to breathe :naughty: so it took alot, but once she saw that I wasn't afraid she let me go... For me, i've got to be in NYC eventually by myself... this summer was great practice.

I tthink people won't start showing up until probably 3...just an estimate...especially the people who live here, they know how it is:naughty:

that reminds me how my grandma brings an umberella to the 4th of july parade every year to block the sun :lmfao: it's really embarassing

Awwww:blush-anim-cl: :naughty: She's smart:wink2:

My friends and I made an umbrella fort at school when it was raining haha

Awwww:blush-anim-cl: :naughty: She's smart:wink2:

My friends and I made an umbrella fort at school when it was raining haha

it's just embarassing because of instead of bringing an umberella or herself she brings one of those patio umberella's to cover the entir family :roftl:

that sounds like FUN! :biggrin2:

it's just embarassing because of instead of bringing an umberella or herself she brings one of those patio umberella's to cover the entir family :roftl:

that sounds like FUN! :biggrin2:

Aww how cute:blush-anim-cl:

lol and umbrella fort. I can just imagine the three of us huddled up in a big fort while we wait. ;)

You so should! Mika loves umbrellas so he'd probably steal them from you :naughty:

looks like we'll need umbrellas anyway to block out the "freezing rain":shocked:

http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/USIL0225?par=msnbc&site=msnbc.com&promo=0&cm_ven=MSNBC&cm_cat=www.msnbc.com&cm_pla=WxFront&cm_ite=CityPage

27 freakin degrees, with light freezing rain.

suck. :glasses2:

Aww how cute:blush-anim-cl:

not very cute when it falls over :lmfao: