dcdeb

• Replies 795
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I NEEED TICKETS :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :(:(:(

Hi David! Haven't talked to you in a long time. One chance you might have to get tickets is at Perez Hitons site. If you enter favorite on a playlist it will automaticley enter in a draw and you get two tickets to any u.s. concert you want. I've enter. If ever I won, we've already got 3 tickets, but if we won we would surly give them to someone who needed them.

Love Love

The Meyer Twins

p.s. I'll try to find the thread for perez hilton.

of course, BUT if he has time he always does:thumb_yello: I really believe that he would never PURPOSELY avoid us. I saw his face the last time, when he walked out of the venue... I was standing a foot away from him... His eyes lit up and he was smiling from ear to ear:mf_lustslow: :mf_rosetinted:

I'm staying after, if he comes out or not :)

he doesn't always want to meet the fans :bleh: i'm sure there are times where he just doesn't feel like it and there's other things that are more important then the fans.. he didn't meet fans at a couple of the usa concerts last year

he doesn't always want to meet the fans :bleh: i'm sure there are times where he just doesn't feel like it and there's other things that are more important then the fans.. he didn't meet fans at a couple of the usa concerts last year

lol Why are you so adament on believing this???:blink:

The guy loves the fans, and any time he can listen to what we have to say is time well spent... I just feel that from him...I got that energy, that he was listening to me. and yeah, he has his days probably...like when he was sick...Obviously though, he appreciates us... and of course there are "things" more important than fans, but that doesn't mean that he doesn't value us.

That was the other tour, this is now... we don't know what we're gonna find, all we can do is hope for the best. I'm not saying "mika will come out...he'll come out for me:mf_lustslow: " I'm saying that he really cares...that he makes sure we're ok. I experienced that kindness in NYC when he was so sad for the fans that got left out in the rain.. He arranged that surprise gig (FREE) because of how bad he felt...

I mean sorry to go on a rampage lol but you know he means alot to me and I just want him to get the benefit of the doubt:thumb_yello:

lol Why are you so adament on believing this???:blink:

The guy loves the fans, and any time he can listen to what we have to say is time well spent... I just feel that from him...I got that energy, that he was listening to me. and yeah, he has his days probably...like when he was sick...Obviously though, he appreciates us... and of course there are "things" more important than fans, but that doesn't mean that he doesn't value us.

That was the other tour, this is now... we don't know what we're gonna find, all we can do is hope for the best. I'm not saying "mika will come out...he'll come out for me:mf_lustslow: " I'm saying that he really cares...that he makes sure we're ok. I experienced that kindness in NYC when he was so sad for the fans that got left out in the rain.. He arranged that surprise gig (FREE) because of how bad he felt...

I mean sorry to go on a rampage lol but you know he means alot to me and I just want him to get the benefit of the doubt:thumb_yello:

why are you so adament on believing this? :naughty:

i wasn't saying that he doesnt' value his fans of course he does! but sometimes i feel like we all think of ourselves as realllllly important and we're really not :bleh: if we weren't his fans then some others would take our place and overall none of us know mika he could be someone opposite of who we think we are lol of course i don't believe that but it could be true

people are messing with my head! :roftl: whenever i talk about mika my friends and family always say 'how do you know?' 'just because you meet someone once doesn't mean you know them!" they're so annoying... but kind of right...

i wasn't saying that he doesnt' value his fans of course he does! but sometimes i feel like we all think of ourselves as realllllly important and we're really not :bleh: if we weren't his fans then some others would take our place and overall none of us know mika he could be someone opposite of who we think we are lol of course i don't believe that but it could be true

people are messing with my head! :roftl: whenever i talk about mika my friends and family always say 'how do you know?' 'just because you meet someone once doesn't mean you know them!" they're so annoying... but kind of right...

I know what you feel, but at the same time I believe what I believe because I'm a hopeful dreamer... I like looking at the world that way:mf_lustslow: If I start tainting my own image of mika by believing what others say, than I'll end up getting the wrong Idea of him... I don't want that. all I can give is my opinion and tell you what I felt when he was right there lol... I mean there was just gratefulness and humbleness... I can't imagine him being " I don't wanna go out there to see them..." I just can't...

But I see where you are coming from, and there's a 50/50 chance we won't meet up with him... but you know it's not all bad... being there as you know makes the difference...just smiling up at him:blush-anim-cl:

I think he values us and we are pretty important as far as his career goes, but I understand that in comparison to his friends and family, we're probably not as important, if that's what you mean. I'd feel the same way if I was a celebrity, too. I hope Mika values his friends and family before us. They were there before he was MIKA.

And I do agree that there are sometimes he'd just rather skip the fans and go wherever he wants/needs to go. He's done it before...

I'm just assuming, again I don't really know the guy, and it would be a little presumptuous of me to say that that is definitely how he feels.

I know what you feel, but at the same time I believe what I believe because I'm a hopeful dreamer... I like looking at the world that way:mf_lustslow: If I start tainting my own image of mika by believing what others say, than I'll end up getting the wrong Idea of him... I don't want that. all I can give is my opinion and tell you what I felt when he was right there lol... I mean there was just gratefulness and humbleness... I can't imagine him being " I don't wanna go out there to see them..." I just can't...

But I see where you are coming from, and there's a 50/50 chance we won't meet up with him... but you know it's not all bad... being there as you know makes the difference...just smiling up at him:blush-anim-cl:

that reminds me of the mika dvd where he was done with his concert in berlin and he said something like 'should we just go? we've been waiting too long.' :wub2: i thought it was so cute and sweet that he seemed upset because he'd kept his fans waiting lol i'll see him on stage and that's what really matters!! i can't wait! :woot_jump: and of course i'll meet all of you... maybe just a wave but still lol

I think he values us and we are pretty important as far as his career goes, but I understand that in comparison to his friends and family, we're probably not as important, if that's what you mean. I'd feel the same way if I was a celebrity, too. I hope Mika values his friends and family before us. They were there before he was MIKA.

And I do agree that there are sometimes he'd just rather skip the fans and go wherever he wants/needs to go. He's done it before...

I'm just assuming, again I don't really know the guy, and it would be a little presumptuous of me to say that that is definitely how he feels.

yeah, just little vibes you get when he's there... little exchanges of emotion... they mean something to him in the end.

Mika is human....I think there are definitely nights when he doesn't want to come out and sign autographs and others when he would like to converse with the fans. Can you imagine how it must feel after a concert? If I were him, I am certain that meeting the fans would be the last thing on my list of things I'd want to do.

I am sure he values us - heck, he makes his career off of us! But we can't put feelings into him and say he feels one way or another because we don't even know the answer to that.

Mika is human....I think there are definitely nights when he doesn't want to come out and sign autographs and others when he would like to converse with the fans. Can you imagine how it must feel after a concert? If I were him, I am certain that meeting the fans would be the last thing on my list of things I'd want to do.

I am sure he values us - heck, he makes his career off of us! But we can't put feelings into him and say he feels one way or another because we don't even know the answer to that.

exactly...we don't know...so why not give him the benefit of the doubt?:mf_rosetinted::wink2:

Well, I think we give him the benefit of the doubt....but I also think we as fans put a lot of "words in his mouth," so to speak. Even if we don't realize it.

Yeah I see where you're coming from...

I just...for me... His face affected me so much (and I know you saw it) When he first walked out...he lit up:mf_lustslow: and I knew he was grateful to us...and to the city that he had never performed in before...

so in that way I just call it by how I see it:wub2:

Well, I think we give him the benefit of the doubt....but I also think we as fans put a lot of "words in his mouth," so to speak. Even if we don't realize it.

I agree with that.

I like to say this and I know some people don't like to hear it, but it bugs me a little when people talk for Mika or act like they know what he'd say/do in certain situations.

We don't know the real Mika.

I agree with that.

I like to say this and I know some people don't like to hear it, but it bugs me a little when people talk for Mika or act like they know what he'd say/do in certain situations.

We don't know the real Mika.

I don't do that in many respects...but when it comes to providing my own interpretation, I have no choice but to give it because that's what I do lol... I can't help it...so my experiences are my own...but sometimes I want others to realize them at least a little bit too. I don't know the real mika and maybe from what everyone implies about his double personality or whatever lol...I wouldn't want to know that. But for now I am content with the image that I have of him... and Slash:mf_rosetinted:

:roftl::naughty:

I don't do that in many respects...but when it comes to providing my own interpretation, I have no choice but to give it because that's what I do lol... I can't help it...so my experiences are my own...but sometimes I want others to realize them at least a little bit too. I don't know the real mika and maybe from what everyone implies about his double personality or whatever lol...I wouldn't want to know that. But for now I am content with the image that I have of him... and Slash:mf_rosetinted:

:roftl::naughty:

No one said he has a double personality.

I'm just saying I'm pretty wary when it comes to saying things about Mika I don't know.

It's just the way I am, just like you're a dreamer, I'm a realistic. I don't think there's anything wrong with either. :)

No one said he has a double personality.

I'm just saying I'm pretty wary when it comes to saying things about Mika I don't know.

It's just the way I am, just like you're a dreamer, I'm a realistic. I don't think there's anything wrong with either. :)

I know there isn't... I wasn't addressing you specifically when I talked about the implication of a double personality. Some though give that impression that... MIKA could be someone completely different and probably does this or that... and I'm tired of hearing that. My heads happy in the clouds, and I think it's pretty realistic to say that it'll stay there and that's what'll get me somewhere in life... I don't know where, but somehwere:blush-anim-cl:

Off the subject:

It's kinda funny how so many people here are hard core realists and we talk about a guy who thinks there's a monkey named choo choo trying to steal his lollipop girl's lolli:roftl: At the end of the day, I can say that it's fun daydreaming and avoiding the harshness of reality. I know that can be a major vice later on, but for now I love that about me.