MIKA in Chicago, IL - House of Blues

dcdeb

lol I hear you. I've been told I'm dedicated/obsessed/crazy...you name it. If that means I am showing my support/love for the bands that I like then I guess I am okay with any of those names. :D

Mika is definitely a good concert to begin with! Let's hope the concert next week will be all we both hope for!!

i think june 11th will always be my favorite day but who knows.. :naughty:

• Replies 795
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah....I am a little doubtful the 5th will top that experience, but I would love to be proven wrong on that. ;)

i'm so excited!!! :woot_jump: sometimes he seems too good to be true and then he jumps out onto that stage :wub2: it's a magical experience for me! that's for sure!!

You guys are making us very exciting. This is our first of many Mika concerts we'll probably be going to in the future. It is like it's to good to be true. We'll remember this for always and we can't wait. We can't believe it's almost just a week away. We're really going to see Mika in about a WEEK!!!:mf_lustslow: I'm getting excited just typing this right now at 1:26 a.m. Wow I need to get to sleep! Talk to you all later.

Love Love:wub2:

The Meyer Twins

Megan and Haley

You guys are my witnesses for two things:

Next week (can't believe i'm saying it!) when he sings the part of Any Other World "Smile like you mean it..." think of me lol I've said it before, but in the card I sent to him that I stuck in his yearbook... I told him that I never knew what those words meant until his last time in Chicago...that he was the first to ever make me smile and mean it... So I told him (not knowing at that point when he would return to "the chi") to sing that lyric the next time he was here and to know that I would be there looking up at my hero smiling *tear* So there's a little something for you:blush-anim-cl:

Also, now this is a veeeeeeeeeeeeeeery slim chance... If he sings Sweet Child O' Mine by Guns n' Roses like I've been asking him on myspace, than you know it's for me :naughty:

Hey, it could happen in my warped head someday!

Anyways, I'm soooo incredibly excited...inspight of the weather, I'm gonna be stylin:mf_rosetinted: It's crazy to wear heels, but I was born in heels and I'll suffer for the fashion (as I always do, *rolls eyes* ) So far I only know that I'm writing my screen name on my wrist and wearing my rosette. My blouse is cream colored, silky...with a ruffled lapel (black trimming) large key hole neckline tied together with a bow...very cool. The jeans are blue skinnies...and I still need to find the heels (I'm thinking ankle boots) Hair will be down if the rain permits it and yes, I will be made up:wink2: I found this air flash foundation made by DIOR that I saved my money for... Little by little I've been buying Dior's products, and now I've got the fashion show essentials that they use:mf_lustslow: Because you know that stuff lasts even if you are working out!

Sorry for the details lol...Fashion is such a passion of mine... Don't be surprised if you see me on MTV or The Style Network using my journalistic talents to talk about bronzer in a few years:roftl:

weather update:

now it'll be 44 degrees and showers...not as bad as yesterdays prediction:wink2:

http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/10001?par=msnbc&site=msnbc.com&promo=0&cm_ven=MSNBC&cm_cat=www.msnbc.com&cm_pla=WxFront&cm_ite=CityPage

I guess we'll really know the day before...but lets hope it gets to 50 and sunny:mf_lustslow:

It calls for in the 40's and showers where we live to. It went up a few degrees which is great. we're just wearing jeans and a black sweater with "The Meyer Twins" in MFC writing on the front. We're also wearing black and sliver glitter striped socks with silver flats. Going to wear our pretty grey pea coats we got for Christmas and some type of scarf. Plus flashing hearts and rosettes. We'll probably use a strait iron on our hair because like Mika said you never know what curly hair will look like in the morning. If anyone needs a flashing heart we've got an extra one. Just post on here or pm us.

Meyer Twins

i'm beyond excited right now!

less than a week away to seeing the man, live!

i dunno what i'm wearing quite yet.

for sure my skinny jeans, maybe my andy warhol shirt with my neon pink scarf. and i plan i buying one of the lovely rosettes when i get there. =]]

but if i find anything better (outfit wise) in chicago i might just wear it instead!

i'm beyond excited right now!

less than a week away to seeing the man, live!

i dunno what i'm wearing quite yet.

for sure my skinny jeans, maybe my andy warhol shirt with my neon pink scarf. and i plan i buying one of the lovely rosettes when i get there. =]]

but if i find anything better (outfit wise) in chicago i might just wear it instead!

I know, I'm super excited!!! Mika's gotta love it here... I think this time around, he'll have more fun.:wub2:

Your outfit sounds bomb!:mf_lustslow:

I've pretty much narrowed down my outfit for the most part:

Skinny jeans with my music note braces

A grey LAMB thermal w/ a jacket (not sure which one yet - most likely not

LAMB though, cos I don't wanna get it sweaty lol)

LAMB sneakers

My pink messenger bag with all my buttons

Accessories will be a flashing heart (thanks Meyers Twins!), my Mika rosette, my MFC button...and somehow I will incorporate my nickname into it.

WE're not making flashing herats our thing right?:blink: BEcause I don't have one, and I don't think I'll wear one... I just didn't want it to effect anything lol... like if mika's manager suddenly said..."all those wearing flashing hearts get hugs from mika because your from the club!" I would cry :roftl:

We'll be wearing flashing hearts, mika rosettes, our cube expolsion watches exactly like Mika's (hopefully he will wear his too), and we have these super cute star bags that we'll take and put a bunch of mika buttons on them. Our shirts have the meyer twins on them. We'll definetely have to wear our hair in a straightened pony tail because with curly, you just don't know how it will go, lol. With our black framed glasses, I don't think you all could miss us if you tried.

Amanda we have your flashing heart in the mailbox ready to send out tomorrow. Be prepared, they are really bright!

We are typing this at 11:45 p.m. so I will just consider it 6 days until we see Mr. Penniman. WOW. By the way everybody's outfits sound super cute! And also what are you all going to do about cameras? We were thinking about bringing a disposable just in case. What do we do at HOB, check our stuff?

The Meyer Twins:wub2:

Meyer Twins, I am looking forward to getting the flashing heart! I'll let you know when it arrives. :D

I am not sure about cameras....hopefully I can hide one in my bag. I heard somewhere about there being metal detectors, although I am not positive that's true. Also I hope that the coat check doesn't actually mean that they will insist we put our bags/coats away. That would stink.

There are so many things that could go wrong lol... I'm just trying to stay postive about the whole thing... whatever happens, happens. I've enjoyed getting excited everyday with everyone here...I've enjoyed the day dreaming...now that we have a few days until the big one, I'm pretty calm. I leave it all up to God:mf_lustslow: I hope that Mika doesn't feel sick or anything when he's done with the show...I hope that he comes out to sign stuff... he's only one man though, and I can't blame him if he feels ill. *shrug*

I dunno, at this point I'm just letting go... trying to think about being right there watching him sing *sigh*

It would be cool to be LP girls and it would be cool because we're twins but we don't think we would be the exact fit. We hope an MFC'er will get it!!! Since this is our first Mika concert we don't really want to miss everything.

5 DAYS!!!!!!!

Meyer Twins