MIKA in Chicago, IL - House of Blues

dcdeb

• Replies 795
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh, you won't be in a bad mood trust me! IT's the best feeling, being under his arm pit for a picture:wub2:

LOL I'm soooo crazy

yes i agree you are :naughty: but then again i once said that i wanted his crocodile costume so that i could just lay in it and smell his sweat :lmfao: it's obviously mika's fault we're all crazy

Oh, you won't be in a bad mood trust me! IT's the best feeling, being under his arm pit for a picture:wub2:

LOL I'm soooo crazy

Hahahahahahaahahahahahahaa!!!!!

You're not crazy!

I'm sure it's an amazing feeling (that wasn't said with any jealousy:mf_rosetinted: lol

P.S I left a comment on your blog on your myspace, it was beautiful! I think we'd get along amazingly if we more than "internet friends"

Hahahahahahaahahahahahahaa!!!!!

You're not crazy!

I'm sure it's an amazing feeling (that wasn't said with any jealousy:mf_rosetinted: lol

P.S I left a comment on your blog on your myspace, it was beautiful! I think we'd get along amazingly if we more than "internet friends"

WE so will be lol...IT's sort of destiny isn't it? I mean we'll be in the same city either way you look at it by next fall:mf_lustslow:

i'll probably do it if i'm in a good mood

but then again how can i be in a bad mood when i'm at a mika conert?!?! :biggrin2:

Hah. I'm picture-phobic and almost backed out at the last minute but a girl I was with pushed me ahead.

You, Norwalk will get in that picture! lol. We all need to be in it, or all the MFC'ers available. About Mikas armpit Melanie, how tall are you? We know Mika is super tall but just for measuring purposes. OH my we ARE crazy! Also, we are sure our cousin Nessa will take a picture of all of us. A banner would be cool too! Maybe before the concert our cousin and us are going to go to the Art Institute. Since we just got our associate in art degrees we have been wanting to go to that art museum forever!

Love Love :wub2: :wub2:

Meyer Twins

Oh, I'll pull up the pic again:mf_lustslow:

I'm about 5'3 and I was wearing this with little flats ( HEY DID ANY OF YOU SEE ME THAT TIME????)

100_0255-1.jpg

notice, he has to bend still lol

m.jpg

That outfit is cute! The picture is amazing. We are about 5'3 too. I hope we get to have a darling photo like yours. He is just something else. I love the way he treats his fans.

The Meyer Twins

Got my tickets today! for me & 2 good friends.

I'm SO excited!

I believe Tuesday is the free day @ Art Institute. Let's all go!

I'm cutting school that day, (don't tell!) and would be glad to show people around the city, well the mile 1/2 or so around HOB, it will be pretty cold for a lot of walking sightseeing.

If we can get in there to eat @ HOB restaurant & get passes to get back in line later, WHY NOT?

Or we could exchange cell #s and meet up for the group photo, that's a great idea.

MIKA is coming to town!!!!!!

this is better than any Christmas present!

Leona

Got my tickets today! for me & 2 good friends.

I'm SO excited!

I believe Tuesday is the free day @ Art Institute. Let's all go!

I'm cutting school that day, (don't tell!) and would be glad to show people around the city, well the mile 1/2 or so around HOB, it will be pretty cold for a lot of walking sightseeing.

If we can get in there to eat @ HOB restaurant & get passes to get back in line later, WHY NOT?

Or we could exchange cell #s and meet up for the group photo, that's a great idea.

MIKA is coming to town!!!!!!

this is better than any Christmas present!

Leona

That sounds amazing! I would love to do that! The art institute is one of my favorite places in the city:mf_lustslow:

BUT, I cannot miss anymore school and my cousin is an overachiever:thumbdown: (like me I guess)

I plan on asking my sister if she could find out if the pass the line thingy can be shown later on so that we could just walk around before than and be SAFE...See what would happen is she would go on her lunch hour to get the receipt stamped and than comeback with the 6 of us and pass the line...