MIKA in Chicago, IL - House of Blues

dcdeb

Unless we could run to the car and pick it up for him to sign...

You'd feel even more stupid if he were in front of your face and you had nothing for him to sign lol

but oh well, we'll think of something!

I'm soooo excited!

that's true :blush-anim-cl: i'm definitely going to have to bring something.. maybe my very first copy of life in cartoon motion? :wub2: i got it sent from england because it came out earlier than the one in the usa :naughty:

• Replies 795
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I got 3 tickets!

Me

My Cousin Mili- She's going to spend the 10hr car ride with me!!!!

Maybe my Mom- hasn't decided if she's up for the trip or not

I want my cd booklet signed...

I have this autograph book that I got from Disney World when I was a kid and it has very important people's autographs in there like Mickey Mouse :)

So I got Mika to sign it and he drew the coolest picture in it! It's my mission to find out what it means one day!

post-2636-142983673142_thumb.jpg

I got 3 tickets!

Me

I have this autograph book that I got from Disney World when I was a kid and it has very important people's autographs in there like Mickey Mouse :)

So I got Mika to sign it and he drew the coolest picture in it! It's my mission to find out what it means one day!

Oh My God! That is insanly cool that he drew that FOR YOU! Lucky :) I wanna know what it means too

Oh My God! That is insanly cool that he drew that FOR YOU! Lucky :) I wanna know what it means too

Thanks!! I like to think I'm the only one with that drawing but that's prob. not true.

Lol...I have my own interpretations of what it means but it'd be nice to know what he thinks since he's the own who drew it

I got 3 tickets!

Me

it's probably just some random drawing that he put there thinking 'this silly fan girl is goint to make it her mission to find a meaning for this' :naughty:

i'm just kidding i'm sure it has a meaning :wink2:

it's probably just some random drawing that he put there thinking 'this silly fan girl is goint to make it her mission to find a meaning for this' :naughty:

i'm just kidding i'm sure it has a meaning :wink2:

Lol...I'm sure he's thinking...let me draw something totally rediculous that means nothing what so ever and see if she ever gets the balls to ask me about it

Lol...I'm sure he's thinking...let me draw something totally rediculous that means nothing what so ever and see if she ever gets the balls to ask me about it

if that's true you would be so lucky! :naughty: i would feel one of a kind if mika were to trick me like that :biggrin2:

Well the tear drop is going into a coffee cup...

Could be a tear drop on fire lol

hmmmm what did you talk to him about before he drew it for you?

I always thought it was a tear drop into a candle

Ummm...i think we talked about the dove on his mika sounds website (because if you click on it it poops:naughty: ) and he talked about how he remembered us from D.C but he only remember the scale of difficulty our names were. Lol...of course my name was the "hardest" to remember, it's the most out there name comparative to my cousins and sister

I always thought it was a tear drop into a candle

Ummm...i think we talked about the dove on his mika sounds website (because if you click on it it poops:naughty: ) and he talked about how he remembered us from D.C but he only remember the scale of difficulty our names were. Lol...of course my name was the "hardest" to remember, it's the most out there name comparative to my cousins and sister

That is hilarious! lol a bird that poops when you click on :roftl:

I hope he remembers me:mf_lustslow:

if that's true you would be so lucky! :naughty: i would feel one of a kind if mika were to trick me like that :biggrin2:

lol oh yes!!!!! Mika thought I was the silliest fan he'd met so he thought it would be the most fun to make me think it was a serious drawing...oh those weird fans, they think even a misspell meant something like I was to taken aback by them that I couldn't think when I was signing for them

That is hilarious! lol a bird that poops when you click on :roftl:

I hope he remembers me:mf_lustslow:

he's seen you enough times, he's pretty good at remembering his fans...it's actually amazes me!

I just read the post of mine that you quoted and realized that it made no sense...glad you go the point of it though.

Note to self: Don't watch Hairspray while you're trying to type something on the computer

lol oh yes!!!!! Mika thought I was the silliest fan he'd met so he thought it would be the most fun to make me think it was a serious drawing...oh those weird fans, they think even a misspell meant something like I was to taken aback by them that I couldn't think when I was signing for them

he mispelled your name? :naughty: i can understand that since he's really bad at spelling, dyslexic and all :wink2: mine's pretty easy to spell so i think he'll get it right

he mispelled your name? :naughty: i can understand that since he's really bad at spelling, dyslexic and all :wink2: mine's pretty easy to spell so i think he'll get it right

lol the first time i saw him in D.C he spelled it Khusba and it's supposed to spelled Khusbu

I didn't think he'd mispell because he said my name to himself 3 times to get it, and then he forgot it 2 days later:sneaky2: lol

I was actually impressed with the way he pronounced it because he said it with an Indian accent

Chris got our tickets today! I called him to ask him a question and then all of the sudden he said "I have Mika ticketsssss!" :)

My entourage:

Me: We wouldn't be going if it wasn't for moi. :P

Christopher: my bf and also my Golden Boy! He enjoys listening and singing Mika just as much as I do (well, maybe not as much, but still....) He loved Mika's last concert and said it was one of the most bizarre experiences he had ever had. :D

Katherine: my eldest sister. She's a mikamaniac too! She is also my fellow concert-goer, which is tons of fun. :)

lol the first time i saw him in D.C he spelled it Khusba and it's supposed to spelled Khusbu

I didn't think he'd mispell because he said my name to himself 3 times to get it, and then he forgot it 2 days later:sneaky2: lol

I was actually impressed with the way he pronounced it because he said it with an Indian accent

to look at the bright side of things he was only one letter off :thumb_yello: lol it's the thought that counts anyways.. you're lucky to have an interesting name that he will remember :) who would remember megan? psh noone that's who :naughty:

Chris got our tickets today! I called him to ask him a question and then all of the sudden he said "I have Mika ticketsssss!" :)

My entourage:

Me: We wouldn't be going if it wasn't for moi. :P

Christopher: my bf and also my Golden Boy! He enjoys listening and singing Mika just as much as I do (well, maybe not as much, but still....) He loved Mika's last concert and said it was one of the most bizarre experiences he had ever had. :D

Katherine: my eldest sister. She's a mikamaniac too! She is also my fellow concert-goer, which is tons of fun. :)

Aw that'll be loads of fun!!!

to look at the bright side of things he was only one letter off :thumb_yello: lol it's the thought that counts anyways.. you're lucky to have an interesting name that he will remember :) who would remember megan? psh noone that's who :naughty:

lol...sometimes i wish i had a normal (well normal in America) name you wouldn't believe how many times people completely butcher it. But you're right, it's unique so it's easier to remember.

That's okay if "megan isn't memorable then I'm sure you think of something to make yourself memorable!

Aw that'll be loads of fun!!!

lol...sometimes i wish i had a normal (well normal in America) name you wouldn't believe how many times people completely butcher it. But you're right, it's unique so it's easier to remember.

That's okay if "megan isn't memorable then I'm sure you think of something to make yourself memorable!

I want us to all be together when we wait to see if he comes out after the gig:mf_lustslow: ... It would be nice to have a banner for him to sign or something and than a group shot

I want us to all be together when we wait to see if he comes out after the gig:mf_lustslow: ... It would be nice to have a banner for him to sign or something and than a group shot

Yeah that would be good!

Not to be selfish but I also want a pic with just me and him because I've been to 4 gigs and I always am the one taking pictures of my sister with him or my cousins with him but never am the one who gets the picture taken, and I like him the most!!!

Wow you are lucky. I am sure the drawing means something in particular. We always admired that Mika takes the time in trying to spell names and personalize his autographs (sometimes), it is very sweet. That would be cool to have a banner and definetely a group photo. The RSVP's are getting bigger and bigger everyday and if we all plead to Mika, we may be able to get him in the group picture also.

Love Love:wub2: :wub2:

Meyer Twins

If we get to have his autograph maybe we should tell him to inscribe it to "The Twins".

Yeah that would be good!

Not to be selfish but I also want a pic with just me and him because I've been to 4 gigs and I always am the one taking pictures of my sister with him or my cousins with him but never am the one who gets the picture taken, and I like him the most!!!

LOL that's not selfish at all! I was planning to do the same of course:wink2: :mf_lustslow:

LOL that's not selfish at all! I was planning to do the same of course:wink2: :mf_lustslow:

Let's hope Mika's manager is in a good mood and not too many people are waiting that night! Then maybe we'll be able to get all these pictures we want! Personally I'd rather have a picture than have anything signed...although some may disagree but i've already had my sig and personally drawn pic:naughty:

Let's hope Mika's manager is in a good mood and not too many people are waiting that night! Then maybe we'll be able to get all these pictures we want! Personally I'd rather have a picture than have anything signed...although some may disagree but i've already had my sig and personally drawn pic:naughty:

Yeah, but last time he was able to do both for me... If it comes down to it, I'd prefer the pic...but it would be so special to have him sign the yearbook for me:wub2:

I think we should definitely take a group shot, with or without the big Man. :D

Agreed!:thumb_yello:

Yeah, but last time he was able to do both for me... If it comes down to it, I'd prefer the pic...but it would be so special to have him sign the yearbook for me:wub2:

Yeah well that yearbook is your baby! Of course it would be special!