MIKA in Chicago, IL - House of Blues

dcdeb

• Replies 795
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A lollipop girl is one of the characters that Mika created. When he sings Lollipop for the encore, the lollipop girls (usually two of them) come out and dance around with Mika and the Big Girls.

Melanie...pretty blouse!

Welcome back, kjoshi!!

Thanks! Good to be back!

So I here there's a contest to be a lollipop girl?!!

Yep, there is....quite a few people on the MFC (including myself) have applied and heard nothing back... :(

Oh I see...that stinks!

Was there a certain date to do this by cause I think I might try to send something last min. tomorrow if I can

Oh I see...that stinks!

Was there a certain date to do this by cause I think I might try to send something last min. tomorrow if I can

We don't remember if there was a deadline date.

Your bags are so cute, ladies! Did you make the buttons yourself?? Very creative idea!

Thanks! We didn't make the buttons. The big ones with Mika on them we got from Ebay and the little one we got from Borders. The bags we got from Maurices. We have kind of an obsession with stars and cloth bags.

I am going.... but I hope there is more than just teenage girls there as this board would suggest. lol I might feel a little funny.

Well we're girls but we're 21 so we're not teenagers. We're not sure how much teenages from the MFC are going to the Chicago concert.

3 DAYS!!!

Love Love:wub2:

Meyer Twins

Mika's people called me this morning!! She said they were interested in me and I told her that I wanted the position. She said that all I needed to do for now was be there at the venue by 5pm. Then she said she would call me again on Monday to give me all the details!!!

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!