MIKA in Chicago, IL - House of Blues

dcdeb

• Replies 795
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mika's people called me this morning!! She said they were interested in me and I told her that I wanted the position. She said that all I needed to do for now was be there at the venue by 5pm. Then she said she would call me again on Monday to give me all the details!!!

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!

I KNEW THAT THEY WOULD PICK YOU!!! i JUST KNEW IT! i'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU! YOU'RE GOING TO DO A GREAT JOB!!!:mf_lustslow: Give Mika my best!

Mika's people called me this morning!! She said they were interested in me and I told her that I wanted the position. She said that all I needed to do for now was be there at the venue by 5pm. Then she said she would call me again on Monday to give me all the details!!!

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!

Oh my god!!! I knew they'd pick you!

CONGRTULATIONS!!! :woot_jump:

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!

i knew you would make it :biggrin2: i'm not even joking!!! once i saw your picture i was 100% sure :woot_jump:

Oh, thanks a lot, ladies!!! I was shocked when I got the call this morning! I thought for sure that they had already chosen someone else! I am sooo much more excited about the show now!!

I will do you all proud, for sure!!

Are you nervous at all?

Of course you'll make us proud! :thumb_yello:

Yeah, I am a little nervous. When I spoke to the lady on the phone I tried to sound semi-professional, but it was difficult to contain my excitement. I know I will be super nervous right before going on stage....cos I have never been too fond of being on stage!

Yeah, I am a little nervous. When I spoke to the lady on the phone I tried to sound semi-professional, but it was difficult to contain my excitement. I know I will be super nervous right before going on stage....cos I have never been too fond of being on stage!

having mika jumping around with you might be distracting :roftl:

Congratulations, Amanda!

well, now you'll meet him for sure now!

maybe you can ask him to pleeaaasseee do some autographs/pictures after the show if he's feeling up to it?

and maybe you could phone us so we'd know where to wait??

we got 6 inches of snow in last 2 days, & it's supposed to rain and/or snow on Tuesday, so I'm going to decorate some umbrellas for me & my 2 friends who are going.

Can't wait to meet you all there!

Leona

Congratulations, Amanda!

well, now you'll meet him for sure now!

maybe you can ask him to pleeaaasseee do some autographs/pictures after the show if he's feeling up to it?

and maybe you could phone us so we'd know where to wait??

we got 6 inches of snow in last 2 days, & it's supposed to rain and/or snow on Tuesday, so I'm going to decorate some umbrellas for me & my 2 friends who are going.

Can't wait to meet you all there!

Leona

We are with you on that one! Maybe you can inform him on how many MFC'ers are at the concert. That would be cool to give our phone numbers. Oh my god we are so happy that you get to do this. Maybe you could mention a group photo or something. We really need to get a certain time and place for a group photo, with or without Mika. Maybe we could exchange phone numbers with a few. It is going to be hard to spot all of you out with 1000 people and all. What do you all think?

Leonita, I will do my best to mention those things to him! Hopefully I will have enough time to actually talk to him. For sure, I will tell him how many MFC'ers are there and that they are hoping to meet him afterwards!

If anyone wants to pass me your number, I can try to text you throughout the night if I have the opportunities to. I can pass you my number as well.

Yes! Now is the time for shameless self-promotion for the MFC!

And be sure to tell him that Melanie of the yearbook is there,

she should at least get to see him!

Ask them if your boyfriend could be allowed to take photos of you during "Lollipop".

Sorry, don't mean to be telling you what to do, I'm just very excited for you!

My original plan of waiting at HOB from 9 am on

will have to be modified somewhat.

Not sure when I'll be there, maybe 1 or 2 pm.

May take turns waiting with my friend,

so one of us can warm up at a time if its really cold.

Meyer twins,please PM me & I'll give you my cell#

so we can definitely meet up for the group photo!

everyone who's old enough, please be sure to VOTE earlier in the day!

It's Super (MIKA) Tuesday!!

I will be sure to mention you all to him! Here's hoping there will be some time for him to come and chat with us. I hope he is the one who will show us the dance moves! :D

I'm going to think of a way for my sister to sneak in her camera, so my boyfriend can video tape me up on stage.

By the way, for anyone who wants to take a camera, you can pm me and I will tell you my strategy for getting my camera in...!

Leonita, I will do my best to mention those things to him! Hopefully I will have enough time to actually talk to him. For sure, I will tell him how many MFC'ers are there and that they are hoping to meet him afterwards!

If anyone wants to pass me your number, I can try to text you throughout the night if I have the opportunities to. I can pass you my number as well.

I'm gonna go ahead and PM you my cell # so if you are able to, you can text me after the gig...or when you know something about his plans for possibly comin out and signing stuff for us:wink2:

Yes! Now is the time for shameless self-promotion for the MFC!

And be sure to tell him that Melanie of the yearbook is there,

she should at least get to see him!

Ask them if your boyfriend could be allowed to take photos of you during "Lollipop".

Sorry, don't mean to be telling you what to do, I'm just very excited for you!

My original plan of waiting at HOB from 9 am on

will have to be modified somewhat.

Not sure when I'll be there, maybe 1 or 2 pm.

May take turns waiting with my friend,

so one of us can warm up at a time if its really cold.

Meyer twins,please PM me & I'll give you my cell#

so we can definitely meet up for the group photo!

everyone who's old enough, please be sure to VOTE earlier in the day!

It's Super (MIKA) Tuesday!!

I will be sure to mention you all to him! Here's hoping there will be some time for him to come and chat with us. I hope he is the one who will show us the dance moves! :D

I'm going to think of a way for my sister to sneak in her camera, so my boyfriend can video tape me up on stage.

By the way, for anyone who wants to take a camera, you can pm me and I will tell you my strategy for getting my camera in...!

We just pm'ed you both our phone numbers. This is so exciting. We don't text message but you all can still give us a call any time that day.

Twins:wub2:

OK so who here is planning on having their yearbook signed?

Is it just me and the meyer twins who have em?

you know girls, we're going to be the first to have the yearbook signed:wub2: (If mika decides to come out)

Oh wow that would be a super honor. Watch us try to fight to get the first one signed.:roftl: That would be great if we got ours signed. We wonder what he would say.

If you, Melanie, or anyone else want to exchange cell phone numbers then just pm us.

Love Love

Meyer Twins