MIKA in Chicago, IL - House of Blues

dcdeb

ooo four lollipop girls in chicago now!! It's gonna be so fun!!! But you other LG's havent gotten calls yet? Ugh! I am so worried though, she told me there were only going to be two, and she said she would call me back today after her flight got into Chicago and after she checked out the venue (my parents want to go with, but want to be backstage somewhere, so if they need to find me they can, ugh! why do i have to be young!) I am just worried that she will call someone else instead of me.

Wow. They said only 2??? Maybe they changed their minds and couldn't decide between the four. We know all of you are excited. We want you all to be them. We guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Love Love:wub2:

Meyer Twins

• Replies 795
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

(my parents want to go with, but want to be backstage somewhere, so if they need to find me they can, ugh! why do i have to be young!) I am just worried that she will call someone else instead of me.

Congratulations! Your parents are reacting exactly how I would.

A couple of things I found out. If anyone plans on using the valet service; it's $13.00 the first 2 hours. After that, it could be anywhere from $3.00 to $4.00 for each hour. There are several outside parking venues, close to the HOB.

I can't find a large enough sticker for my name, but I plan on wearing a red rosette. So if I don't see any of you, and you see me, please say hello! I really look forward to meeting you all.

Congratulations! Your parents are reacting exactly how I would.

A couple of things I found out. If anyone plans on using the valet service; it's $13.00 the first 2 hours. After that, it could be anywhere from $3.00 to $4.00 for each hour. There are several outside parking venues, close to the HOB.

I can't find a large enough sticker for my name, but I plan on wearing a red rosette. So if I don't see any of you, and you see me, please say hello! I really look forward to meeting you all.

We'll be sure to say hi if we see you. If you see us say hi. We won't be that hard to spot out with us being twins and we'll be wearing blue rosettes and flashing hearts and shirts with The Meyer Twins transfered on them.

Love Love:wub2:

Meyer Twins

I called Nadya tonight and asked what the deal was. At first she didn't know why I was calling because she said that she already talked to another Amanda today. I wasn't sure what she was talking about because she never called me... So I called her back and I said who I was and described myself to her.

She said that she would make sure I get on stage. She better because Christina and I were the first to get calls on Saturday! We def have to stick together now, right Christina??? :)

I called Nadya tonight and asked what the deal was. At first she didn't know why I was calling because she said that she already talked to another Amanda today. I wasn't sure what she was talking about because she never called me... So I called her back and I said who I was and described myself to her.

She said that she would make sure I get on stage. She better because Christina and I were the first to get calls on Saturday! We def have to stick together now, right Christina??? :)

Absolutely! It would not be the same without you! I need you with me now.:thumb_yello:

For real, girl. I have been counting on this since Saturday when I got the call. I better be up on that stage or there's gonna be trouble!!! LOL :wink2:

Don't worry, it'll happen for you:wink2: I'll keep my fingers crossed...

and Kasia... I'm not sure what's going on lol...BUT I HONESTLY DON'T THINK THEY WOULD CANCEL TOMORROW'S GIG... Maybe the performers didn't get there because of the weather...but lately it's been just misty and cold...tomorrow there's supposed to be some rain... it'll be bad supposadley tomorrow night though...no reason to cancel a gig... Lets just stay positive:mf_lustslow: Mika's gonna be breathing the same air as us tomorrow! I know it!

Thanks for supporting me, Meyer Twins. Right now I am very determined that Christina and I will be on that stage tomorrow night! We cannot do it without one another! ;):D

Oh, and the flashing heart arrived, but I don't think I can pick it before we leave tomorrow! My mom just called me and said I got a package from you all. I wish I had it sent to this house. I wasn't thinking about that before. :(

But at least i can have it for the next show I'll go to! Thanks to you all. :)

well, she called me on saturday, and since my phone was dead i didnt hear her message until sunday morning, but i called her right away, and she said i was the first to call back (?) unless she was still confused. Uhm. she told me to be there around 5:30ish, also that mika and the gang are still stuck in NY due to flight delays, and that it would be me and two other girls on stage. Last night she was slow to call people back because she was watching the super bowl, uhm. And obviously that i was chosen to be a lollipop girl in Chicago. And im sure that at first she knew I wasnt you, because i forgot to mention my name in the e-mail i sent in. That's all the important stuff, but there were a lot of little things that we already knew.

(Woo Hoo!!!! 100th post!!!)

today was such a crazy day! Me and my cous were so excited to be coming to chicago. We got to the airport and were so excited and were just about to board when they said it was delayed an hour. We were like oh well, no big deal we can wait, and then 5 min. later they tell us that it's cancelled! Then we find out that there's another flight leaving at 9 so we got happy again but then we found out that it was full with a 30 person waiting list! Then that flight got cancelled as well! Then we were like forget this we'll drive but we couldn't get our luggage because it was on a different plane to chicago! Then we were like ok we'll grab an early morning flight and then some mean lady who didn't know what she was doing at all said that our tickets were refunded yesterday. That was absolutely impossible becauase neither me, my cous or my mom did it!! Then we talked to another lady who was nice and booked a ticket for us at 7:30 in the morning, but there's a chance that flight might be cancelled as well because of the weather. So we took what we could get and finally got home from the airport. Now we have 5 hours till we have to leave for the airport again so that we can have a chance to get there. If I even make it to Chicago I won't be there as early as I planned so all you guys who gave me your phone numbers might not get a call from me

:(

This sucks, I hate that the weather is bad.

I really hope that we can make it because I was really looking forward to it since I missed the concerts that were so near me!

Cross your fingers for me, or if your religous hook me up with a little prayer

I hope I see you guys tomorrow

today was such a crazy day! Me and my cous were so excited to be coming to chicago. We got to the airport and were so excited and were just about to board when they said it was delayed an hour. We were like oh well, no big deal we can wait, and then 5 min. later they tell us that it's cancelled! Then we find out that there's another flight leaving at 9 so we got happy again but then we found out that it was full with a 30 person waiting list! Then that flight got cancelled as well! Then we were like forget this we'll drive but we couldn't get our luggage because it was on a different plane to chicago! Then we were like ok we'll grab an early morning flight and then some mean lady who didn't know what she was doing at all said that our tickets were refunded yesterday. That was absolutely impossible becauase neither me, my cous or my mom did it!! Then we talked to another lady who was nice and booked a ticket for us at 7:30 in the morning, but there's a chance that flight might be cancelled as well because of the weather. So we took what we could get and finally got home from the airport. Now we have 5 hours till we have to leave for the airport again so that we can have a chance to get there. If I even make it to Chicago I won't be there as early as I planned so all you guys who gave me your phone numbers might not get a call from me

:(

This sucks, I hate that the weather is bad.

I really hope that we can make it because I was really looking forward to it since I missed the concerts that were so near me!

Cross your fingers for me, or if your religous hook me up with a little prayer

I hope I see you guys tomorrow

O.K. Prayer said.:thumb_yello:

*screams*

Oh My God, tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so freakin excited!!!

Kjoshi, that really bummed me out :( Sorry to hear all that...I'll say prayers for you girl!

Aww twinnie I'm so excited for you! :biggrin2: