MIKA in Chicago, IL - House of Blues

dcdeb

• Replies 795
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Don't you think Mika and the band are already here? When Amanda talked to Nadya she said that Mika and the band had a flight delayed on SAT. That would of given them plenty of time to get here. Also, if by any chance they aren't, they still have tonight and tomorrow morning. Lets all hope everything goes well.

The Meyer Twins

Don't you think Mika and the band are already here? When Amanda talked to Nadya she said that Mika and the band had a flight delayed on SAT. That would of given them plenty of time to get here. Also, if by any chance they aren't, they still have tonight and tomorrow morning. Lets all hope everything goes well.

The Meyer Twins

I hope you're right and they're here already. Most of all the flights have been cancelled. Tomorrow's weather isn't looking good. :(

Hope everything goes smoothly tonight -- sounds like the weather

isn't so good?:blink:

Well, good luck, have fun, and we'll look forward to hearing all about this

show later tonight! :thumb_yello:

dcdeb

Just been reading the last couple of pages, and alittle worried about the weather there.

To all who are travelling, have a safe journey and take your time, I think Mika would rather you be late than not there at all.

Is there any way of getting updates to whether Mika and the band made it there themselves?

Just logging in to say hey!

Thanks for all of your well wishes! I think if we stay positive, we'll all get to the venue perfectly safe...so I'm praying for all of those traveling long distances today to see Mika... I think he's already in the city, I've just got a feeling:wub2:

I'm thrilled right now! The one day I'll go to school with a smile on my face knowing that in about 12 hours or so I'll see him again!

:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

I'm just over the moon about it!

Have a great day everyone!

Well it's 7am here in IL and we're getting ready to leave for Chicago. It takes about 3 hours and we're stopping at a few places. Hopefully Mika and the band are here. The weater isn't that bad now where we live. We're staying overnight so we might not get to post till tomorrow or the next day. Hopefully we'll get to meet him and that the show will be a blast. We already know that the show will be super.

Love to you all!!! Are sooooo excited!

The Meyer Twins:wub2:

Megan and Haley

okay guys i am here at the house of blues posting on my phone, next to me is leonita, and a bunch of other mfcers! we just ran into cherisse, saranade, and luke, we can hear soundcheck and everything is fantastic and fun! i will report more if i can its amazing.

Great!!! thank you nikki!!