MIKA in Chicago, IL - House of Blues

dcdeb

Congratulations, Amanda!!!! I just KNEW when I saw your pictures that you would make a perfect lollipop girl!

I got a call this morning also from Mika's management and I will be the other lollipop girl! Yay for the MFC!

I am beyond excited. Mostly in shock.

• Replies 795
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Congratulations, Amanda!!!! I just KNEW when I saw your pictures that you would make a perfect lollipop girl!

I got a call this morning also from Mika's management and I will be the other lollipop girl! Yay for the MFC!

:shocked: you are the luckiest person on earth. along with amanda :naughty:

Wow congrats too!!! You two are sooooo lucky! Now we need to exchange cell phone numbers with you.:naughty:

Love Love:wub2:

Meyer Twins

p.s. So glad that the two lollipop girls for the Chicago concert is from the MFC. We'll be smiling all the time, especially during Lollipop!

Well, lemme put it this way....

- I have had Lollipop in my head ALL day...

- I have sent out texts to people saying "I'm going to be a lollipop girl!" and have gone around the house yelling that at random times...

- I haven't been able to concentrate on my homework at al today, although I did manage to write 4 pages for one of my classes (don't ask me how I accomplished that one!)

- And lastly, all I can think about is next Tuesday.

lol!!

Thank you! I have shown my husband who all of you are so that in case he sees you guys there, he can say hi. If you all see a tall guy with 3 little boys with him, say hi too. We are all getting so excited for the show. Didn't seem like it was so far off just a little while ago?

So Mandi, do you get like a pass...or does the management have to come out and meet you???

WOW... I wonder what I would say in that kind of setting:wub2:

"Hi Mika, I'm BonjourMika1990....when are you coming to Australia?"

:thumb_yello:

It really did... I hope that you and I will still be able to meet everyone in the queue. That's a whole part of the show, getting to meet everyone!

I agree. I heard that they had heaters outside in NYC. That would be so great! I would love to meet everyone in person. It's kind of like the Cure concert I went to eons ago. I camped out in line for tickets for like 2 days and got to know everyone in line and it was a huge party when the concert happened because everyone around you were people you had met before. This forum has been like our camping out in line for the past 2 months.

I have no idea, Melanie... all I know is that I have to be at the venue by 5pm.. But Nadya said she would call me on Monday to give me more details, so I guess I can find out more information then!

I should ask Lady Godiva what the process was...since she did it just a few days ago. :)

Oh, and Aaurora, I will see what I can do! It will all depend on what opportunities arise.

Well, lemme put it this way....

- I have had Lollipop in my head ALL day...

- I have sent out texts to people saying "I'm going to be a lollipop girl!" and have gone around the house yelling that at random times...

- I haven't been able to concentrate on my homework at al today, although I did manage to write 4 pages for one of my classes (don't ask me how I accomplished that one!)

- And lastly, all I can think about is next Tuesday.

lol!!

Haha! AWesome!!

I'm so excited for you!

Wow guys, we are both nervous and excited for you. I bet you guys will have a blast.

We are so glad for this forum because without it, we wouldn't know anybody. It is comforting to know many of you guys will be there to share the excitement of meeting Mika.

I am writing this at 12:12 a.m. so 3 DAYS!!!!

Love to you all!

The Meyer Twins:wub2:

Haley and Megan

Wow guys, we are both nervous and excited for you. I bet you guys will have a blast.

We are so glad for this forum because without it, we wouldn't know anybody. It is comforting to know many of you guys will be there to share the excitement of meeting Mika.

I am writing this at 12:12 a.m. so 3 DAYS!!!!

Love to you all!

The Meyer Twins:wub2:

Haley and Megan

Hmmm, how often does one quote theirself. If it is 12:12 right now, it will be technically 2 days away. And when I think of all the math classes I have taken.:blink::blush-anim-cl:

*siiighhhhh* Three days! So close, yet so far away! How am I going to function for the next couple of days??? LOL

Oh, and thank you kjoshi! You all have been so great with your support... :)

You'll be okay...you have school so it'll go by a little faster. I don't start school till the 11th so I get to waste my day away.

Although I'm leaving on the 4th to come there so that'll waste one day off my list!

I can't wait to show you guys my posters that I made, I'm not artistic but they turned out really well!!!