MIKA in Chicago, IL - House of Blues

dcdeb

• Replies 795
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

*siiighhhhh* Three days! So close, yet so far away! How am I going to function for the next couple of days??? LOL

Oh, and thank you kjoshi! You all have been so great with your support... :)

We know. We don't know how we're functioning either. Our cousin called today to see if we we're already packed and we said no but we had our clothes laid out. Our aunt and cousin keep saying when they see us is "How many days girls?". TeeHee. We're leaving at 8a.m. and will probably get there around 1 because we'll stop a few times. We keep wanting to wait eariler and eariler because we want to get a good standing spot. This has been a busy day with such terrific news. Congrats again to you and Candboys!!!

Love Love:wub2:

Meyer Twins

Yeah, you're right! I'm sure the days will go by quickly...and there's actually I need to do to prep for the big day!

oooh...I remember you mentioning the posters! I can't wait to see them!

Yeah, we can't wait to see the posters! We didn't think about making posters. I'm sure they look great!

Yeah!! I can't wait!!!! We're almost there!

So have we decided how early we're going to start standing in line?

People going to the nyc show were there at 5am:shocked:

Please tell me that's not the case here! Although they did have a bigger venue

Oh yeah also I'm banking on the fact that it's a weekday and people will have work and school

So have we decided how early we're going to start standing in line?

People going to the nyc show were there at 5am:shocked:

Please tell me that's not the case here! Although they did have a bigger venue

Oh yeah also I'm banking on the fact that it's a weekday and people will have work and school

5a.m.!!!:blink: We live about 3 or so hours aways and we're leaving at 8a.m. We probably will wait sometime in the early afternoon but if we all think about a certain time we will get to stand by eachother. Maybe we should think up a good time that is suitable for everyone. We do keep wanting to wait earlier and earlier just to get a good standing spot. Haven't checked the weater of what it's going to be like.

Meyer Twins

I don't know about the wait- they definitely won't let us inside until 6 pm.

My first class is over @ 11 am, I may walk over there ( its about 3 or 4 blocks away)& if there's a line already, I may be tempted to skip my last class!

I'm meeting an MFCer @ Metra stop @ 2 pm, so there will definitely be at least 2 of us there by 2:30 pm.

I hope it's not too cold/rainy/snowy- I'm wearing lots of layers just in case.

They will have a coat and a bag check available.

I asked about cameras- what if we had a chance to get a photo before or after the show?, the lady said it was at the tour manager's discretion.

2 more days!!!!

It sounds like some MFC people got to meet him before the soundcheck

in New York- I hope we get to meet him too!

I don't know about the wait- they definitely won't let us inside until 6 pm.

My first class is over @ 11 am, I may walk over there ( its about 3 or 4 blocks away)& if there's a line already, I may be tempted to skip my last class!

I'm meeting an MFCer @ Metra stop @ 2 pm, so there will definitely be at least 2 of us there by 2:30 pm.

I hope it's not too cold/rainy/snowy- I'm wearing lots of layers just in case.

They will have a coat and a bag check available.

I asked about cameras- what if we had a chance to get a photo before or after the show?, the lady said it was at the tour manager's discretion.

2 more days!!!!

It sounds like some MFC people got to meet him before the soundcheck

in New York- I hope we get to meet him too!

Wow that is certainly good news! At least the lady didn't say NO to cameras. Oh, we do hope to get to meet Mika before and after the concert. We are so flippin' nervous! And we are sure all of you will be able to spot us if we are waiting in line. Just look for the two girls that look alike.

The Meyer Twins

5a.m.!!!:blink: We live about 3 or so hours aways and we're leaving at 8a.m. We probably will wait sometime in the early afternoon but if we all think about a certain time we will get to stand by eachother. Maybe we should think up a good time that is suitable for everyone. We do keep wanting to wait earlier and earlier just to get a good standing spot. Haven't checked the weater of what it's going to be like.

Meyer Twins

how early are you going to get there?! :blink: haha last time we got there at 2 something and there was only 3 people in line :naughty:

how early are you going to get there?! :blink: haha last time we got there at 2 something and there was only 3 people in line :naughty:

Well..., we live about 3 hours aways so we're probably going to get there around 1 because we stop a few times. We'll have to check in our hotel which is around a mile from the HOB. We might start waiting around 3-4 range. We really want to get a good spot. Our cousin might drop us off. We sure she wouldn't want to wait all the time since she doesn't really love Mika as much as we do.

Meyer Twins

I am going.... but I hope there is more than just teenage girls there as this board would suggest. lol I might feel a little funny.

LOL, I'm have no doubt that I'm beyond your years (45 here). I'm bringing my husband and two daughters (18 & 16).

Mika's people called me this morning!! She said they were interested in me and I told her that I wanted the position. She said that all I needed to do for now was be there at the venue by 5pm. Then she said she would call me again on Monday to give me all the details!!!

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!

Now that I know what a Lollipop girl is, that's fantastic news! You very much deserve it! It's so great to have 'one of our own' be up there on stage.

Congratulations, Amanda!!!! I just KNEW when I saw your pictures that you would make a perfect lollipop girl!

I got a call this morning also from Mika's management and I will be the other lollipop girl! Yay for the MFC!

I am beyond excited. Mostly in shock.

You too?! Aww ladies, I am so happy for you!

Well..., we live about 3 hours aways so we're probably going to get there around 1 because we stop a few times. We'll have to check in our hotel which is around a mile from the HOB. We might start waiting around 3-4 range. We really want to get a good spot. Our cousin might drop us off. We sure she wouldn't want to wait all the time since she doesn't really love Mika as much as we do.

Meyer Twins

i thought you were going to get there at 3 am like the nycers :lmfao:

Well my hotel is like right next to the house of blues so me and my cousin will keep an eye on the line starting in the morning, so I guess if people are curious to know how early people start lining up you can PM your numbers or something and I can text. I plan on being at least part of the first 5 in line so I'll be there as early as I have to be lol

Well my hotel is like right next to the house of blues so me and my cousin will keep an eye on the line starting in the morning, so I guess if people are curious to know how early people start lining up you can PM your numbers or something and I can text. I plan on being at least part of the first 5 in line so I'll be there as early as I have to be lol

:lmfao:you seem very determined :naughty:

We pm'ed you our number. We really want to get a good standing spot and getting a call from you would be excellent to know when we should wait.

Can't wait to meet you all and we know we'll all have a bunch of fun!!! Looked at the HOB today and are getting excited!

Meyer Twins

LOL, I'm have no doubt that I'm beyond your years (45 here). I'm bringing my husband and two daughters (18 & 16).

Now that I know what a Lollipop girl is, that's fantastic news! You very much deserve it! It's so great to have 'one of our own' be up there on stage.

Oh, thanks so much! I'm quite excited about it!

okay guys i need some prayers of some sort...

right now, my eyes are bugging out. we think i might have a reaction of some sort because my eyes are killing me... it might be because i'm exhausted, but it could be a reaction to God-knows-what...

I will NOT miss Mika..... I don't care if my eyes are popping out of my head!

I'm going to try to take a nap to see if maybe they clear up but i'm concerned...

thanks manda yeah i just might.... maybe it's just like a sleep-deprivation thing.. i just took some benadyrl with my tea so i might go take a nap of sorts... the fact that i'm ready to have a full blown panic attack might not be for the best either...

Manda! I wanna be able to meet you and all the other lovely MFC girls!!!

okay guys i need some prayers of some sort...

right now, my eyes are bugging out. we think i might have a reaction of some sort because my eyes are killing me... it might be because i'm exhausted, but it could be a reaction to God-knows-what...

I will NOT miss Mika..... I don't care if my eyes are popping out of my head!

I'm going to try to take a nap to see if maybe they clear up but i'm concerned...

Oh no! Maybe try an eye wash and some washcloth compresses or some saline flushes to wash out the irritant.