MIKA in Chicago, IL - House of Blues

dcdeb

thanks manda yeah i just might.... maybe it's just like a sleep-deprivation thing.. i just took some benadyrl with my tea so i might go take a nap of sorts... the fact that i'm ready to have a full blown panic attack might not be for the best either...

Manda! I wanna be able to meet you and all the other lovely MFC girls!!!

Yes, try to take a nap! You should try to get as much rest as possible. Especially since you wouldn't want to not be rested up for the concert!

I certainly want to meet you, too, as well as everyone else! I hope I can get to the venue around 4:00pm...so then I can walk around and say hi to you all before going in the venue to get ready!!

Christina...I couldn't sleep last night either! I went to bed around 1:30am...which is quite rare for me!

• Replies 795
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

AH! I am going!!!! I found out today from Nadja that i am going to be a lollipop girl on Tuesday! i dont have tickets, but she said she could get me one. I am completely stunned. I was not expecting this! AH!

Congrats to you!

That's really amazing! I'm sure you must be so thrilled!

Like I told Mandi, I know you'll represent the club well!

BonjourMika, if I had the yearbook, I would want YOU to sign it!

Kasia, I hope your eye feels better really soon.

Amanda, I'm sure we will both get more sleep tonight.

That would be cool to get Melanie to sign ours too.

Okay, people....here's a picture of what I have been making for Mika. It is all cross stitch. I am not nearly done (still have to work on the border and finish sewing all of his songs....but I'm almost there!)

I hope he will like it!

n15932359_37581372_4589.jpg

Amanda!!! That is so neat. We're sure Mika will LOVE it. You're very talented.

AH! I am going!!!! I found out today from Nadja that i am going to be a lollipop girl on Tuesday! i dont have tickets, but she said she could get me one. I am completely stunned. I was not expecting this! AH!

Said this in another thread but that is so great.:thumb_yello: Now there is 3 Lollipop girls. We'll be smiling soooo big when you all come out on stage. We be like to our cousin, "We Know Them!!!":naughty: We're counting on you three to hint the message to Mika that there is some MFC'ers here wanting to meet you. No pressure.:roftl:

Amanda, that is amazing work!

Is it going to be on a pillow or a wall-hanging kind of thing?

And Mika Is My Hero- Congratulations!

That is so exciting!

I think 3 Lollipop girls will be a record!

Good for you!!

i'm not even going to try to get to line before you then :lmfao:

You better not even think it:naughty:

We pm'ed you our number. We really want to get a good standing spot and getting a call from you would be excellent to know when we should wait.

Can't wait to meet you all and we know we'll all have a bunch of fun!!! Looked at the HOB today and are getting excited!

Got it!

Love Love:wub2:

Meyer Twins

okay guys i need some prayers of some sort...

right now, my eyes are bugging out. we think i might have a reaction of some sort because my eyes are killing me... it might be because i'm exhausted, but it could be a reaction to God-knows-what...

I will NOT miss Mika..... I don't care if my eyes are popping out of my head!

I'm going to try to take a nap to see if maybe they clear up but i'm concerned...

Feel better!!!

Okay, people....here's a picture of what I have been making for Mika. It is all cross stitch. I am not nearly done (still have to work on the border and finish sewing all of his songs....but I'm almost there!)

I hope he will like it!

n15932359_37581372_4589.jpg

Very awesome!!!!

Ahh so excited!!!!

Thank you for the nice comments everyone. I hope Mika actually likes it! I've put quite a bit of effort into it. :D

Btw....have you all decided on whether or not you are taking cameras? If I were you all, I would def take one and stick it in the pocket of a purse/bag. The guards will most likely just do a brief look-through of your bags and not bother looking closely.

Oh, and they will most likely have metal detectors to search your bodies!

AARRGGHH!!!

4 inches of snow last night,

supposed to be rain Tuesday evening, turning into snow.

Umbrellas & warm socks everyone!

we'll have to keep warm until Mika arrives, then the temperature

should go up a LOT!

HelloKitty Lucy, thanks a lot! It hasn't taken me too long, but I have worked on it for quite a while. I usually begin a project way before it needs to be done, so then I won't be rushed. :)

I haven't gotten a call from Nadya yet. I wish she would give me a ring, so I can go ahead and be put at ease!

About the weather...*sigh*...I hope it improves. As long as it isn't too slick to get there, I will be fine!

1 day everyone!!!!

just to let you know, thanks for all the good words. My eyes kind of cleared up.. slight redness today, but I think that if get some proper rest tonight I should be okay..

SO excited girlies!!!!!

manda your cross stitch is BEAutiful!!!! just like you! can't wait til tommorrow!!

So glad to hear you're feeling better! You're right...get some rest tonight and then hopefully tomorrow you'll be all set for Mika! :D

Aww...thanks you are very kind to say that about my gift! Let's hope Mika likes it too, right?? :)

One more day, girlies! whoooo!

Hey, congratulations! I look forward to meeting you. That is so exciting!

OK, I have to pack and get ready. We are planning on driving down tonight but the weather is pretty bad here. I hope it gets better by the time we leave. I still have to bring my puppy to the vet for boarding.

Still no phone call here either.

tommorow is our day everyone!

It is on the 5th of Februrary that Mika doesn't belong to LONDON, New York or Paris... He is ours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sure he's in my same time zone right now:blush-anim-cl: *sigh* I can feel it...

It will be epic...inspite of the weather, inspite of whatever else gets in our way... we're there for him...

So when you see a taxi pull up with three girls...one wearing a pink scarf (me) be sure to wave:mf_lustslow:

tommorow is our day everyone!

It is on the 5th of Februrary that Mika doesn't belong to LONDON, New York or Paris... He is ours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sure he's in my same time zone right now:blush-anim-cl: *sigh* I can feel it...

It will be epic...inspite of the weather, inspite of whatever else gets in our way... we're there for him...

So when you see a taxi pull up with three girls...one wearing a pink scarf (me) be sure to wave:mf_lustslow:

Yes! Yes! Yes!:punk: He belongs to good ol' IL. He's all ours. We know, we keep thinking, "Is he on his way to Chicago now", or "He could be in Chicago now". It's wonderful to know that he would be in the same time zone and state as us. We'll be sure to wave to you all Melanie. We keep wanting to wait earlier and earlier! If we do that we'll for sure get a good standing spot. We really want on the ground floor in the first row and center.:roftl:

Love Love

ooo four lollipop girls in chicago now!! It's gonna be so fun!!! But you other LG's havent gotten calls yet? Ugh! I am so worried though, she told me there were only going to be two, and she said she would call me back today after her flight got into Chicago and after she checked out the venue (my parents want to go with, but want to be backstage somewhere, so if they need to find me they can, ugh! why do i have to be young!) I am just worried that she will call someone else instead of me.