Carling Brixton Academy - London

Pamette

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! That's really impressive! :punk:

Hope that the people who started queuing so early will get the best spots!

I really hope that too,it's the least they deserve for making such an effort

It's a new record actually

Do any of us know which mad MFC'ers were there from 1am? Mind you, they wouldn't be the first to have done that kind of thing and they won't be the last. Fanwise I mean, not specifically talking Mika concerts here....

mad MFC'ers huh? :roftl:

Well,I think it's just a reaction to all that has been going on lately,but It's sad that they have to resort to this to ensure front row places

Look guys, I am not in London, I don't know what's going on out there but if by chance, anyone in the queue is reading this, I have to say the following:

I got called, and texted, by different people over the last 30'.

According to them, the queueing is nastier than ever. Some MFCers are clearly misbehaving and being bitchy. The atmosphere is so bad it seems even Mika's management has heard of it.

So please, if you're reading, spread the word: ask people to calm down. We are a group, we're all Mika fans. No point being nasty to your fellow MFCers, nor to the people from Mikawebsite. We're all Mika fans and we're all adults. I dont want to sound patornizing or whatever, but really, if people start calling from London to say they're thinking about not staying for the concert because things are really too bad, I feel like I have to react

I would hope that some people don't try to look for some kind of personal revenge today,after what has been discussed here,and making the queue such a nasty place

I actually think we're lucky this is the last gig,because God knows what would have happened,had there been more after this

Yeah,I agree,it's not the best publicity for the MFC...but I'm sure there will always be some that don't care

Hope it all goes well in the end

So do I Christina, this is a horrid virus which couldn't have come at a more inconvenient time! My niece is on her way though, and she is so excited. She hasn't seen Mika before, but loves him.

I hope she has a great time! OK, I'm not going to chat here, I promise. Don't want to muddy up this thread.

Have fun tonight, anyone who is going!

Gosh - scrap my chair idea. Looks like the next gig will mean bringing a tent and a sleeping bag. That should be fun - a pyjama party queue! That should be the theme now for fancy dress. At least it makes it harder for people to bud in, unless they welcome themselves in your tent... :blink:

That would be soooo much fun!!! I would so be down for that if we ever got the chance to do it!!!

I hope everything calms down! Didn't realize how dangerous queing could be.

Good luck to you all who are there

Babs! Eat some vegetables today before you go!:naughty:

Helo, just got up from my sick bed to see what's going on. I can imagine it would be a bit manic today because of being the last gig.

ONE THAT I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AT!

I think me and Diana should start a thread for those who got sick and couldn't go.

Aww you're not able to go? *hugs*

That sucks, I feel your pain!

These are the kind of privilages we should have when we're officially official!

Yeah. What I feel bad for is that people like Freddie, Babs, etc. who are still at work or for whatever reason are not queuing, didn't get the pass.

Text from Avoca: John came out and gave 70 passes for backstage.

I'm thinking that will be the meet and greet after the concert, and he won't come out after all. It might also be a way of aknowledging(sp?) the people that have been queueing from very early this morning.

:blink:

i dun know what to say...err...it's normal ?

i encounter ppl jump queue everyday....:furious:

try to be fair to others guys...

who go first , who get the spot

70 passess ?

wow..a big meeting party :das:

if im the 71 in the line..im gonna kill myself :bleh:

OMG..that sounds awful! KamIva just txt me that at 4.30am they're 8-9.... :shocked:

say hi to her from her MM - Nat :biggrin2:

Text from Avoca: John came out and gave 70 passes for backstage.

Yeah...though not everybody managed to get one. :boxed: I mean, not all MFCers... :(

As in there are more MFC-ers ? so the backstage passes went out to just MFC people,right? I'd hope!

but 70 passes just means an all mfc meet and greet cuz there's no way he can talk properly to everyone,like if there had been just 5 or 10 passes

That's ****ing insane. If it's so many then it'll just be some stupid signing, not an ACTUAL backstagepass, either that or John is on crack.

I do agree.

Problem is not everyone seems to have got one.

Mirti, what about Ana? And the rest?

Yes passes have been given out in the queue.

Some have been lucky some have not.

I worry that it is not done very fairly though and some poeple will get upset ...

Please all take care.... look after people.

I hope this 'official' status will makes sure everyone is treated fairly.

As in there are more MFC-ers ? so the backstage passes went out to just MFC people,right? I'd hope!

but 70 passes just means an all mfc meet and greet cuz there's no way he can talk properly to everyone,like if there had been just 5 or 10 passes

No, not only MFC

Yes passes have been given out in the queue.

Some have been lucky some have not.

I worry that it is not done very fairly though and some poeple will get upset ...

Please all take care.... look after people.

I hope this 'official' status will makes sure everyone is treated fairly.

I agree with you. I hope people who don't have one won't be too upset.

That's ****ing insane. If it's so many then it'll just be some stupid signing, not an ACTUAL backstagepass, either that or John is on crack.

..or maybe a sort of party since it's the last date of the tour?

Unluckly not.:sneaky2:

I do agree.

Don't let me start Niki! I'm furious, Ana and Asun didn't get it.:sneaky2:

I do agree.

Mellody said it was more like 100 passes :blink: Huge number anyway

No, not only MFC

that's really too bad,we should have some ID card/object on us once we become official

Mellody said it was more like 100 passes :blink: Huge number anyway

that's really too bad,we should have some ID card/object on us once we become official

Oh yes please, a card!!!!!!!!!:wub2:

Don't know about the exact number, I just called my friend and she told me 70 but they might have been more.