Carling Brixton Academy - London

Pamette

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Geez! 70?!!!!!

I'm thinking that will be the meet and greet after the concert, and he won't come out after all. It might also be a way of aknowledging(sp?) the people that have been queueing from very early this morning.

Yeah you know that might make sense.

It's kinda of funny though because it almost feels like a lose lose situation. If we don't get a meet and greet at the end of a show we are upset. If we do he can't talk to everyone because there are so many people, and if we get back stage passes, 70 that's a lot, we still feel bad for the people who don't get them. I of course am including myself in the "we feel bad" part. I think the question is what can we do so we can make everyone happy? Although there might not be an answer to this because Mika is just one person, and he has hundreds of people waiting for him at the end of a show at least in the UK. I guess he can't make everyone happy, but try to make as many people happy as he can.

I don't know I think it's a complicated situation and I think in the future fairness might go out the window and it might just start coming down to luck and the people who fight for what they want. Unfortunetly I'm not one of the fighters so it won't be me getting lucky. Maybe getting made official will help for MFC but as we know there are thousands of us and probably will be more since we are getting official. Someone is always going to get the raw end of the deal is what I'm trying to say I guess

With that note, i'm off to class which means I won't be back till like 2am London time!

Ugh I'm going to have about 100 pages to catch up on by the time I get back, maybe even more

I texted FD telling him to move his arse to the queue if he wanted to get a pass. I hope he isn't too drunk yet ;)

As for the news, seems like John he would try to come back with more passes. Let's wait and see.

*crosses fingers for Ana and Asun* :boxed:

Got a call from Avoca.

She says John was very very very kind with them, not only this week but last december as well, and she wants to point it out clearly.

She said John gave 70 passees for backstage: at first it was something "neat", but then some people started to jump the queue and came over and got the bracelet-pass, so that's why many MFCers didn't get one. Avoca was so sweet anyway and she told him that a few of them didn't get the pass and he said he would have come out later. He hasn't yet. Hope he will later.

What else? oh, the backstage seems to be a sort of after-gig party:wink2:

Don't let me start Niki! I'm furious, Ana and Asun didn't get it.:sneaky2:

really? :shocked: Tell Ana to talk to Andy bout it :naughty:

I think we should have a card too!

Oh yes please, a card!!!!!!!!!:wub2:

Don't know about the exact number, I just called my friend and she told me 70 but they might have been more.

At least that way ,lucky non-mfc queuers would be sorted out

I know ,every fan has the right to meet Mika,but to have someone who may not even be that much into Mika get a pass,over an MFC'er isn't right

I'd like to know how he chose the people to go inside.

He didn't chose. He came out to give them to the ones who started queuing at 1am (I won't make any comment on that) and then, seeing all the people coming towards him he just followed the numbering order.

Okay, my guess is if they are queueing this early, they are really into MIKA! Now is the time to tell everybody about the MFC! I met wonderful fans in Salt Lake City who never knew about the MFC and they are BIG fans of Mika's so, it's time we do some publicity for the MFC and let them know about it.

really? :shocked: Tell Ana to talk to Andy bout it :naughty:

I know ,every fan has the right to meet Mika,but to have someone who may not even be that much into Mika get a pass,over an MFC'er isn't right

why whatever they do to please his fans , ppl would think of negative side...:boxed:

yes sure i will be disapointed if i can't get pass but that's all and then get over it...:wink2:

yeah, all fans have right to see him , shoudn't divided into mfcer and non mfcer, we all belong to his biggest family :roftl: :roftl:

He didn't chose. He came out to give them to the ones who started queuing at 1am (I won't make any comment on that) and then, seeing all the people coming towards him he just followed the numbering order.

:shocked: 1 a.m. I miss the time when we could arrive at 1 p.m. without any problem.

Thank you for the news. ;)

Hope we get a review thread soon! :wink2:

i second that!

does anyone know about danika (hotdlp)?? i hope she got a pass too, soshe can hopefully meet yasmine to talk about the bk and i think she was going early..but 1 am :shocked: wow! when does the gig start???!!!!!????

You know, i know some French fans who aren't on the MFC and who are really crazy about Mika. ;)

i second that!

does anyone know about danika (hotdlp)?? i hope she got a pass too, soshe can hopefully meet yasmine to talk about the bk and i think she was going early..but 1 am :shocked: wow! when does the gig start???!!!!!????

I think at 8 pm.

Okay, my guess is if they are queueing this early, they are really into MIKA! Now is the time to tell everybody about the MFC! I met wonderful fans in Salt Lake City who never knew about the MFC and they are BIG fans of Mika's so, it's time we do some publicity for the MFC and let them know about it.

Well the ones queuing early were the MFC-ers

I know what you mean,I've been running round with the petition to make the MFC official at two gigs and I'm convinced that at least half of them now joined

why whatever they do to please his fans , ppl would think of negative side...:boxed:

yes sure i will be disapointed if i can't get pass but that's all and then get over it...:wink2:

yeah, all fans have right to see him , shoudn't divided into mfcer and non mfcer, we all belong to his biggest family :roftl: :roftl:

i'm just saying it because many mfc-ers made sacrifices to go to that gig,or those gigs

I'm glad for those who got passes,independent if they are or nor mfc,but like Ana And Asun not getting them,despite of being huge fans and havin traveled from Spain...

i second that!

I'll text her,hold on

I think at 8 pm.

wow! so ppl qued from 1 am :shocked: that's a looooong wait. but i guess it's worth it!

i hope everything goes well! i really hoped after what happened last gig ppl would be better but...it's a shame :no: esp to hear that MFCers are involved :no: :no:

wow! so ppl qued from 1 am :shocked: that's a looooong wait. but i guess it's worth it!

i hope everything goes well! i really hoped after what happened last gig ppl would be better but...it's a shame :no: esp to hear that MFCers are involved :no: :no:

:thumbdown: A real shame! We're not better than Tokio Hotel fans!

I don't understand why things like that can happen. It's sad!

If i was Mica and learnt about that, i would think "And they want the MFC to be the official fanclub..."

If i was them, i would be embarrassed in front of Mika. I don't think he will be so nice with us if he feels the bad atmosphere between the fans. He may be disappointed.

If i was Mica and learnt about that, i would think "And they want the MFC to be the official fanclub..."

If i was them, i would be embarrassed in front of Mika. I don't think he will be so nice with us if he feels the bad atmosphere between the fans. He may be disappointed.

I'm so with you Pamette! :sad:

Agreed.

It sadness me to read that people act like that in the Q and that they easily forget about the manners just to get to this famous front row. For what, that's what I wonder.

:sad: