Hilariously childish!!!!

pica_mica

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He doesn't sound at all like James Blunt though. :confused:

He does sound bratty, however, but obviously the conversation is taken out of context.

A little james bluntesque though.

I was actually thinking just the other day that they should duet or for mika to cover one of his songs, so there you go.

I would have exactly the same reaction if someone told me Mika sounds like James Blunt.

It annoys me to no end that Paolo Nutini and James Morrison are constantly compared to James Blunt. Of all the singer/songwriters who've arrived on the scene in the past 2 years, I think James Blunt is the least talented and interesting and I don't understand why he is held up as the standard.

he does not sound like james blunt when he speaks :blink: james has a more like higher and feminine voice whereas mika is more lower and sexy.. i mean deeper :fisch: well apart from that bit where he started whining, but i don't blame him :naughty:

No, he doesn't !!!!!

he is not blunty at all !!

cos he is 6'2 1/2" and blunty is only 5'5"-5'6" i think !!! I saw him !

i really don't know why, i got to see these people on streets !! im not nurse betty !! and also I saw Daniel Grant's ex-girlfriend ... I was like " holy jesus, what an old b i t c h ! "

he does not sound like james blunt when he speaks :blink: james has a more like higher and feminine voice whereas mika is more lower and sexy.. i mean deeper :fisch: well apart from that bit where he started whining, but i don't blame him :naughty:

lol, james blunts voice sounds posh to me...nothing like mika!!

(a random interview)

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ko8UX8ySiQ4

he does not sound like james blunt when he speaks :blink: james has a more like higher and feminine voice whereas mika is more lower and sexy.. i mean deeper :fisch:

Their accents and speaking rhythm are completely different so I don't know where anyone would compare him to James Blunt anyway.

Mika doesn't sound like any Brit I know of living in the UK. Capital FM often uses Mika sound bites to introduce his songs and even if the volume is turned down low it jumps out at me in the first two or three words because Mika sounds so different from any of the DJs or adverts.

A couple of words he says sound like my South African ex who went to English private schools and lived in England for several years. And Mika's accent sounds almost identical to a colleague who was born in England but has lived the past decade in Texas.

Firstly, aaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww that was sooooo cute! i wish i cuda seen his facial expression!

2ndly my dad says that his songs remind him of Blunty, but i dont think so except for the fact that they can both go high. Mika can sing low aswell. And Mika's voice is deep and sexy:mf_lustslow:

Firstly, aaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww that was sooooo cute! i wish i cuda seen his facial expression!

2ndly my dad says that his songs remind him of Blunty, but i dont think so except for the fact that they can both go high. Mika can sing low aswell. And Mika's voice is deep and sexy:mf_lustslow:

:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: he's so cuteee!!

he likes a girl when he say "it's not sure, dun say that...." and scream "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

:roftl: :roftl:

you are right ! you should always listen to your heart, not dads' cos they are boring ! some Aunties are not bad but not Auntie Willy

Mika is an independent swan

Blunty is ... a beard toad

what am i talking about ...

He is actually 14 i think

And his sign is Leo

Leo is actually something like meow meow and they expect christmas presents with all price tags !! freaks me out !

i know my problem now, it's about my sign

im sun in aquarius means a lot

but moon in Aries means im a pointless little girl

and the scary one is my ascendant sign ....... it's cancer !!!! that's so slytherine !!

Dame Edna HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :roftl: Finally someone else who knows who Dame Edna is. I saw one of his/her shows on Broadway! :lmfao: He/she got a couple from the UK up onto stage and called one of their parents even though it must have been earrrrly in the morning and left a funny message on their answering machine. I wish we knew what the reaction was to that message. :roftl: