you mean with PR..:naughty:

Anyway, I felt the same 3 yrs ago but still thought I had to give them a chance, and to my surprise, I enjoyed the show a lot.

It was like a brilliant tribute with original guitar player and drummer. Also, they did it really 'tastefully'... like Love of My Life was sung by Brian with no Paul at all ..etc. Bo Rhap was all Freddie (from video) and PR only came on from when Axel Rose did at the tribute...

So no magic moments were spoilt....

Ohh yeh PR ...:wink2:

Did you do the tribute at all?

I have the video from Budapest as well ..,, looks a beautiful city .. coming up the river in the boat Freddie looks very happy and somewhat hyper:punk:

you mean with PR..:naughty:

Anyway, I felt the same 3 yrs ago but still thought I had to give them a chance, and to my surprise, I enjoyed the show a lot.

It was like a brilliant tribute with original guitar player and drummer. Also, they did it really 'tastefully'... like Love of My Life was sung by Brian with no Paul at all ..etc. Bo Rhap was all Freddie (from video) and PR only came on from when Axel Rose did at the tribute...

So no magic moments were spoilt....

I didn't went to the Queen and PR concert last time they were on tour.... now I regret it because after seeing the DVD I thought... well ok there is no Freddie but they don't replace him ! And it's a great show!

So next tour I will defo be there :biggrin2:

FD, where are you seeing the potential tour news? I have looked at the website and I can't find it (very frustrated)

there was a reply to 'rumours' in a Queenzone newsletter, I guees.

On QOL you can read about the rumours under the news section, whilst the speculations are on under the Q+PR section.. don't take it seriously.. :cool:

http://queenforum.parlophone.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=43972&start=75

http://queen-fip.com/index2.php?section=1

Here I believe its either album or tour

I read on Brian Mays section in there the other day about a tour

Me thinks its a tour:punk:

Do you mean this one???

Q+PR NEWS...COMING SOON

22/11/2007

judging from the date, it was about 'Say it's not True' ... Rog also sang it on tour, by the way...

Did you do the tribute at all?

... and no, I did not go to the tribute... I was just a poor secondary school student and never even dreamed of having the money to travel to the UK, let alone attend a concert for which tickets were sold out in half an hour...

I have the video from Budapest as well ..,, looks a beautiful city .. coming up the river in the boat Freddie looks very happy and somewhat hyper:punk:

I think they all had a great time here and the film is really good because the cameraman was a famous Hungarian cinematographer ( with 2 Oscar nominations).. Brian was also praising his work when the film premiered here.

Thanks for the link. Blimey queen dash fip dot com was the oldest web address I used years ago. I'm registered with QOL, don't know why I'm not getting the updates!

(Yep, I was at the tribute conceert too. Miles away from stage though. Didn't they all look tiny?)

I suspect the announcement of a tour imminently. Brian was on "This Morning" 9th Jan saying about a tour. It's just a matter of time and watching this space.............

Thanks for the link. Blimey queen dash fip dot com was the oldest web address I used years ago. I'm registered with QOL, don't know why I'm not getting the updates!

(Yep, I was at the tribute conceert too. Miles away from stage though. Didn't they all look tiny?)

I suspect the announcement of a tour imminently. Brian was on "This Morning" 9th Jan saying about a tour. It's just a matter of time and watching this space.............

Ohh cool !!!!

Looks at 1.09 . pause it

That me 4 rows back on his right (green top) going insane!!!:punk:

Ha! My eyes aren't that good anymore!;) I will keep looking because it's Queen. I was way up in the right side stands! Disappointed as we paid for decent tickets which I remember being about £35.00 at the time!

(OMG there's that number again. 109, it really is lots of spooky coincedences it opos up since I lost my mum. Our house number was 109, the last pic I took of her in hospital was 109, the solicitors bill had the figure 109 in it etc....)

Brian and Roger get quite defensive if you say "replace" in the same sentence as Freddie. I agree he is irreplacable, but Paul Rodgers brings another dimension to the band... and heck if it means them touring again, then I'm all for it.