Virgin show - Parc des Princes - Paris http://www.virginradio.fr/ at 10:30 pm Fr

Pamette

Big change and scary... He's got to be freaking out a minimum (to say the least)! Even if he has 3 support bands' date=' people mainly came to see [b']HIM [/b]! He's gotta feel a lot of pressure with this.

So will the band and everybody else actually. Can't afford to mess up anything.

*Bridget Jones voice*: Mika, over to you, have you been sleep OK at night lately?

Yes, it must be a bit mind blowing:shocked: I think it is amazing that Mika is playing the same stadium as Bruce springsteen!:shocked::thumb_yello:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes, it must be a bit mind blowing:shocked: I think it is amazing that Mika is playing the same stadium as Bruce springsteen!:shocked::thumb_yello:

Actually it's really something I would like to know, after the concert: Mika, how and in which state did you go before / through this.

I, myself, would sh*t in my pants. Litterally.

:cool: uhuhuhuhm... quite interesting :cool:

so i have a secret job for you please.... you must take a chair and place it in front of stage, in the "no man's land" between stage and barrier of first row... and then you will write on the chair the number that is written on my ticket seated... are you understanding, is all clear?

I would like one of those as well please...thanks. :flowers2::mf_rosetinted:

Yes, it must be a bit mind blowing:shocked: I think it is amazing that Mika is playing the same stadium as Bruce springsteen!:thumb_yello:

And Robbie Williams.:thumb_yello:

It's really makes me curious to see what Mika is planing for that eve.

Amazing he's playing the same place as Tokio Hotel! :naughty:

:blink: *You Tube "Tokio Hotel parc des Princes"*

Big change and scary... He's got to be freaking out a minimum (to say the least)! Even if he has 3 support bands' date=' people mainly came to see [b']HIM [/b]! He's gotta feel a lot of pressure with this.

So will the band and everybody else actually. Can't afford to mess up anything.

*Bridget Jones voice*: Mika, over to you, have you been sleep OK at night lately?

Yeh ... I totally agree ......

I cant wait for the reports :punk:

Hiya

No just Madrid for me :thumb_yello:

ok. I didn't know you planned something different. Have fun in Madrid! Enjoy the sun!

Not that many at all, how about this? http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=rDf9W-MTo4k

I wanted to talk about the Tokio Hotel one! It didn't seem to be sold out at all!

And Robbie is Robbie! :wub2: Nothing comparing to Tokio Hotel!

ok. I didn't know you planned something different. Have fun in Madrid! Enjoy the sun!

I wanted to talk about the Tokio Hotel one! It didn't seem to be sold out at all!

Oh ok, sorry my mistake :blush-anim-cl:. it does seems not full, i think it is also depands on how popular they are in a country.

No need to worry. :wink2:

Tokio Hotel were huge in our country! :thumbdown: Sold out gigs,...

I don't know how they did that because i have never heard one of their songs on the radio...:naughty: I don't even know if they sell many records or not.

I think it's nearly sold out for Mika but i'm not really sure. Wait and see!

I don't know how they did that because i have never heard one of their songs on the radio...:naughty: I don't even know if they sell many records or not.

Here Tokio Hotel are known but Mika is much more popular here then them for sure. I've heard only one song by Tokio hotel and it was enough, never again i say. :naughty:

Well I think Tokyo Hotel saw it too big... Mika's gig is sold out on "pelouse" but there is still availability on seated tickets. I think that the fact that it is a Virgin show with other bands helped fill-in the stadium. I'm not sure he would have sold as much had he been alone with just a support band and no Virgin buzz.

Here Tokio Hotel are known but Mika is much more popular here then them for sure. I've heard only one song by Tokio hotel and it was enough, never again i say. :naughty:

The same things: more popular and i've never head an entire song. :naughty:

Well I think Tokyo Hotel saw it too big... Mika's gig is sold out on "pelouse" but there is still availability on seated tickets. I think that the fact that it is a Virgin show with other bands helped fill-in the stadium. I'm not sure he would have sold as much had he been alone with just a support band and no Virgin buzz.

I think exactly the same thing. People comes for him but not only.

Oh my God. It's so HUGE!

Actually I'm so scared of this gig. Don't wanna fight or anything for 1st row I'm not crazy' date=' I just would like to STAY ALIVE!

I sense there's gonna be TONS of calls, texts, and live reports on July 4th :wink2: ![/quote']

Oh yeah!

We will be here at our computers hanging on to every word you say!:wink2:

new songs .. thats the interesting part for me

Brixton in London was closure for him , I wounder how new this will be :thumb_yello:

Brixton, the end of a tour.....

It's going to be really exciting to find out what he actually will be doing there on stage!

New songs???:wub2:

They have to have the loudest fans in the world!:shocked:

In Munich, at the EMAs, their fans screamed at the slightest mention of them, and they were deafening!

They have to have the loudest fans in the world!:shocked:

In Munich, at the EMAs, their fans screamed at the slightest mention of them, and they were deafening!

Maybe that's the reason they are Tokio Hotel fans. They screamed themselves and each other deaf. :mf_rosetinted:

I also think there'll be new songs, some at least and new covers and I agree with freddie, brixton closed it with the "old" type of mika gig.

i may be wrong, but my take's always been he's using the july gigs to experiment, also on big audiences, a new type of stage set that he's evolving for the new album tour, smt not totally different YET, but different for sure from what we are used to.

looking VERY forward to it and to see our boy again. 9 days to go. :wub2: