Virgin show - Parc des Princes - Paris http://www.virginradio.fr/ at 10:30 pm Fr

Pamette

urm, it's quite hot during the day but it's a bit fresher in the evening but I guess just a t-shirt is okay :wink2: Although weather is quite random at the moment. Not so long ago, it rained a lot one night!

For the moment the weather is OK' date=' it's rather heavy actually... Right now I can see clouds gathering, I guess we might get some rain one of those days...

Yesterday, it was really warm, even in the evening you'd be in t-shirt. And today is grey...

So I actually have not much clue about what to wear at the PDP, so I have decided :[b']

- a tee-shirt or blouse

- trousers (I've lost a bit of weight so I'm between two sizes, it's pretty bothering :boxed:)

- a hoodie that I'll tie around my waist (and if it gets cold, I can wear it)

- a raincap that I'll have in my pocket, that I can use only once and throw away, in case it rains. I had bought it for London but never used it...[/b]

That's what I would recommend, cause the problem is that we can't know what the weather will be like in a week...

Thanks girls for this, i really am clueless in regards to what to take with me so this is a good advise. Will make a list and wont forget the umbrella ella ella..:naughty:

I really can't wait, first time in Paris, really looking forward to do all the sightseeings and attend the gig. :punk:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes I am more or less going with the same sort of outfit as Em' except I was planning on a sunhat instead of a rain cap!:naughty: because if I am standing for a long time and it is hot I think it will be essential...and it can always double as a rain hat!:roftl:

I know...it is getting very exciting.....it seems so long since the February gigs....it will be FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:shocked::wub2::mf_lustslow:

It surly does, 5 months have passed so quickly. :shocked:

Yes I am more or less going with the same sort of outfit as Em' except I was planning on a sunhat instead of a rain cap!:naughty: because if I am standing for a long time and it is hot I think it will be essential...and it can always double as a rain hat!:roftl:

I'm planing to bring short sleeve tees, and my sunscreen lotion because i am too pale and need some protection even if there is a tiny tiny sun, and maybe a hat. Oh yeah i forgot the trousers....again:blush-anim-cl: :doh:

It can! :naughty:

I wore a skirt and a top shirt last saturday night and it was perfect. I had a lot of people around me because there were a lot of gigs thanks to "La fête de la musique".

Don't wear too many clothes but put them into a bag because you may need them after the gig if it's cold.

I hope you'll have a beautiful day, not too hot, not too cold and NO RAIN! :wink2:

You better eat and drink mind you <lecture time> :poke:

I'm planing to bring short sleeve tees, and my sunscreen lotion because i am too pale and need some protection even if there is a tiny tiny sun, and maybe a hat. Oh yeah i forgot the trousers....again

AGAIN!!!!!:shocked:

It can!

I wore a skirt and a top shirt last saturday night and it was perfect. I had a lot of people around me because there were a lot of gigs thanks to "La fête de la musique".

Don't wear too many clothes but put them into a bag because you may need them after the gig if it's cold.

I hope you'll have a beautiful day, not too hot, not too cold and NO RAIN! :wink2:

Thank you!!!!:wub2:

You better eat and drink mind you <lecture time> :poke:

Yes Sir:thumb_yello: It is very difficult to take you seriously though Fred looking at that avi:roftl:

I will repeat ten times per day for the next week....

'I must never become dehydrated again at a Mika gig'........ok!?:naughty:

:doh: i forgot there is also a giraffe in Paris:

so thank you melman92!!!

em

thank you a lot for your exaustive and omnicomprensive report.

if that is the thinking of a normal girl i think i will arrive there well covered because i'm not normal :blush-anim-cl:

(not like in london but quite covered... yes.. i wore a cotton red jacket also in Ibiza in August :blush-anim-cl:...)

rain arrives also on seated places? maybe not all?

How can you forget me ? :mf_rosetinted:

I've never been to the parc des princes, but I don't think you'll get wet on seated places if it rains. But I don't have a great instinct either :naughty:

What I don't quite get is that one week before Day X there are only 42 MFCers having signed up in the RSVP. It's a 55,000 venue :blink: Twice as much people and more had signed up for previous gigs in comparably tiny venues.

So I wonder - is it really really sold out? :das: Or is just a mighty part of the entire audience coming from the Dionysos/ Panic at the Disco front? :bleh:

The "pelouse" is sold out. I don't know how many tickets are available.

I think many people comes for Mika and Dionysos but Panic at the Disco are not very famous in France. Dionysos are much more famous.

What I don't quite get is that one week before Day X there are only 42 MFCers having signed up in the RSVP. It's a 55,000 venue :blink: Twice as much people and more had signed up for previous gigs in comparably tiny venues.

So I wonder - is it really really sold out? :das: Or is just a mighty part of the entire audience coming from the Dionysos/ Panic at the Disco front? :bleh:

Your post made me a little curious so I did some “statistics”:wink2:

Number of MFCers going to the summer gigs:

Werchter 3/7 7

Paris 4/7 42

Arras 5/7 17

Amsterdam 8/7 86 (What’s so special about Amsterdam?)

Portugal 10/7 4

AIX-LES-BAINS 12/7 4

Arcachon 14/7 5

Francofolies 16/7 2

De Benicassim 18/7 2

Madrid 19/7 22

Nimes 21/7 12

Nyon 23/7 2

Beirut 27/7 4

yeah, everyone goes there just for dionysos :mf_rosetinted:, who -shame to me- I didn't even know existed.. :blush-anim-cl:

you shall consider there's not only mfc in the world and many mika fans in paris will be from the french fan club: several of them have been neglecting mfc for a while.. cannot think why.

What I don't quite get is that one week before Day X there are only 42 MFCers having signed up in the RSVP

Your post made me a little curious so I did some “statistics”

you shall consider there's not only mfc in the world and many mika fans in paris will be from the french fan club: several of them have been neglecting mfc for a while.. cannot think why.

there are 92 fans from mikawebsite

not all our french friends speak english and maybe they are subscribed but not active in mfc, that's the question

and there are also mfc people who dont sign themselves in the RSVP for privacy reason :cool:

personally maybe i will there just for yelle... i would like to meet some vips in the queue of yelle's gig :cool:

personally maybe i will there just for yelle... i would like to meet some vips in the queue of yelle's gig :cool:

you..... :roftl::naughty::roftl::naughty:

yelle's adorable but I never have been a fan of electropop. :bleh: I'd take the toll for the meet ups in the queue part though..:fisch:

not all our french friends speak english and maybe they are subscribed but not active in mfc, that's the question

and I KNOW why they don't sign up here, dear.. :wink2: not only for the language reasons. I can understand their pov even, in most cases. :wink2:

yeah, everyone goes there just for dionysos :mf_rosetinted:, who -shame to me- I didn't even know existed.. :blush-anim-cl:

Ohhhh, but you should :thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=pvslLBlVc3k

Maybe you will even like their performance :thumb_yello:

That's why I was comparing the gig to others, considering the number of people signed up on MFC for those. I was not assuming anything out of the blue.

You're probably right, I totally see the language thing.

Number of MFCers going to the summer gigs:

Amsterdam 8/7 86 (What’s so special about Amsterdam?)

They are many many many MFCers who live in Nederlands.

You're probably right, I totally see the language thing.

We're bad in foreign languages. School doesn't help. Many people think French is the priority because children make many mistakes but i don't agree. It's very easy for a young children to learn different languages. Learning English doesn't mean that he will write French badly.

I don't like the French system: too much pressure on children, too many hours spent in classrooms instead of doing some sport or something artistic and the result is that we are bad. We could be better if we change the way we teach.

They are many many many MFCers who live in Nederlands.

We're bad in foreign languages. School doesn't help. Many people think French is the priority because children make many mistakes but i don't agree. It's very easy for a young children to learn different languages. Learning English doesn't mean that he will write French badly.

french people will always write their language badly :naughty:

the weatherforecast for the beginning of next week is 30 degrees and a lot of sun :D we'll be able to sunbathe while queuing if it stays like that for the rest of the week :mf_rosetinted:

Nederlands is in North Europe... all citizens of north (UK included) go to Amsterdam :thumb_yello:

also italians are bad in foreign languages (robertina excluded :naughty:)

cath85

remember a banner on your t shirt: "i'm cath, please allegra look at me because i'm the only lonely girl who speaks french which allegra does not remember the face" :wink2:

(pamette... is english that? is it correct? is it understandable? :blink:.. )

Pam for Pamela (a joke with a friend about me looking like Pamela Anderson :naughty:)

+ ette: i don't know. Ette si for little like "fillette", "sucrette",... It sounds cute.

A mix between English and French. :bleh:

Nederlands is in North Europe... all citizens of north (UK included) go to Amsterdam :thumb_yello:

also italians are bad in foreign languages (robertina excluded :naughty:)

cath85

remember a banner on your t shirt: "i'm cath, please allegra look at me because i'm the only lonely girl who speaks french which allegra does not remember the face" :wink2:

I'll try not to forget it :naughty: