Virgin show - Parc des Princes - Paris http://www.virginradio.fr/ at 10:30 pm Fr

Pamette

mici I hope we helped you a little, even if we're so confused ourselves

Dear oh dear, i made you confused so much with my question, and now i am more confused even :roftl:

poor mici, she'll never ask us a question again :roftl:

I'll take my chance.....ummmmm i got a question *runs away*

noone will dare approaching us :naughty:

my offer with help in languages still stands though :bleh:

I'm willing to help too, well if anyone actually asks me :naughty:

Again, i'll take my chance. :naughty:

Joking aside, thanks for the help, you did the best to explain this to me so i am very greatful. :huglove:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

oh god you already said something else than me :roftl:

if you look at this: http://www.ratp.info/orienter/cv/carteparis.php

you can see where the different zones are

Thanks, will look at this today. :thumb_yello:

I've been to paris quite a few times and those zones never bothered me. I had a metro ticket and travelled easily everywhere I wanted. then again I never really went outside paris, so maybe I always stayed within zone 1

This is my first time visiting Paris and i am a bit nervous, that's why i ask all those complicated questions. :naughty:

Dear oh dear, i made you confused so much with my question, and now i am more confused even

Again, i'll take my chance.

Joking aside, thanks for the help, you did the best to explain this to me so i am very greatful. :huglove:

Ask any question you want :bleh:

It's a real pleasure to be helping people, it makes me feel like I can be useful :naughty: even if I confused more than help XD

This is my first time visiting Paris and i am a bit nervous, that's why i ask all those complicated questions. :naughty:

:roftl: The best people who could help you (I think) are the people form the ratp from the guichets as it's their jobs to help people finding their way in this jungle :naughty: (although it's a well known fact they're very *cough* nice *cough*but they're not gonna eat you :bleh: )

will have to look up smt online for the tube map: havent been on paris tube for ages and I don't remember anything.. :boxed: must get my ass in gear. days go by and I'm not organised at all yet.. :blush-anim-cl:

I think we'll get over the language bareer (I know I did most of the times :bleh:), though my french really shamefully sucks.

it's the mikster speaking fremnch lightening fast on stage I am worried about.. :boxed: I'll loose it all if he does so... mikster, please... :tears:do drop some english words here and there also... :tears:

will have to look up smt online for the tube map: havent been on paris tube for ages and I don't remember anything.. :boxed: must get my ass in gear. days go by and I'm not organised at all yet.. :blush-anim-cl:

I think we'll get over the language bareer (I know I did most of the times :bleh:), though my french really shamefully sucks.

it's the mikster speaking fremnch lightening fast on stage I am worried about.. :boxed: I'll loose it all if he does so... mikster, please... :tears:do drop some english words here and there also... :tears:

With such a big show,he'll probably know there'll be foreign people so he might speaking english ? I don't remember, did he speak english at l'Olympia ? :blink:

Ask any question you want :bleh:

It's a real pleasure to be helping people, it makes me feel like I can be useful :naughty: even if I confused more than help XD

:roftl: The best people who could help you (I think) are the people form the ratp from the guichets as it's their jobs to help people finding their way in this jungle :naughty: (although it's a well known fact they're very *cough* nice *cough*but they're not gonna eat you )

Hehe,i'll try my best to be nice to them so they could help me. :naughty:

I did a lot of research today, writing down how to get to the places i need and marking it on my map, this what i did in London as well and it worked like a charm. :thumb_yello:

With such a big show,he'll probably know there'll be foreign people so he might speaking english ? I don't remember, did he speak english at l'Olympia ? :blink:

Checked the dvd especially for this, he did very little the only think i can recall him saying was "Martin is in a hurry". But i think the same as you, since it's a big gig he will know there are people from other countries, at least i hope.

I did a lot of research today, writing down how to get to the places i need and marking it on my map, this what i did in London as well and it worked like a charm. :thumb_yello:

Checked the dvd especially for this, he did very little the only think i can recall him saying was "Martin is in a hurry". But i think the same as you, since it's a big gig he will know there are people from other countries, at least i hope.

Good girl :naughty:

Great ! Where do you want to go ? :original:

If you like macarons and such, you can go to LaDurée (there's one on the Champs Elysées) where they make fantastic ones with incredible flavours such as salt water toffee, rose, orange blosson, and many more ! But it's quite pricey.... *shuts herself up for advertising once again LaDurée*

Oh, I remember that :wub2:

Mika, if you're reading us, you know what we want you to do :naughty:

Good girl :naughty:

Great ! Where do you want to go ? :original:

If you like macarons and such, you can go to LaDurée (there's one on the Champs Elysées) where they make fantastic ones with incredible flavours such as salt water toffee, rose, orange blosson, and many more ! But it's quite pricey.... *shuts herself up for advertising once again LaDurée*

Oh, I remember that :wub2:

Mika, if you're reading us, you know what we want you to do :naughty:

4 places in 2 days : Eiffle Tower, Louvre, Arc de Triomphe and a trip to Montmartre especially to see the Sacrי-Coeur.

Regarding resturants, i will be going on a very tight budget so i need to watch not to spend too much, i'll probably look for McDonald or anything affortable in my budget.

Mika you heard Melman, now obay! :roftl:

4 places in 2 days : Eiffle Tower, Louvre, Arc de Triomphe and a trip to Montmartre especially to see the Sacrי-Coeur.

Regarding resturants, i will be going on a very tight budget so i need to watch not to spend too much, i'll probably look for McDonald or anything affortable in my budget.

Mika you heard Melman, now obay! :roftl:

Going the Sacré Coeur is soooooooooooooooooooo tiring ! Good luck !:roftl:

Mika has heard me for sure :mf_rosetinted:

Going the Sacré Coeur is soooooooooooooooooooo tiring ! Good luck !:roftl:

Mika has heard me for sure :mf_rosetinted:

Is up the hill, good exercise...:naughty:

Moulin Rough was on tv yesterday and i was reminded to go and take pics from the outside. Although i saw some online and it looks not so special from the outside.:blink:

BTW we gotta say hello to each other in the queu, and i promise not to ask too many complicated questions.:thumb_yello::roftl:

Is up the hill, good exercise...:naughty:

Moulin Rough was on tv yesterday and i was reminded to go and take pics from the outside. Although i saw some online and it looks not so special from the outside.:blink:

BTW we gotta say hello to each other in the queu, and i promise not to ask too many complicated questions.:thumb_yello::roftl:

Urm, I don't think it's that special right now (I'm not sure ) but I know that some shows are taped there ! (even if they're not moulin rouge-related :naughty:)

:roftl: We should indeed. :bleh: Btw, were you at the gig on Feb 26th ? Cuz maybe we've already seen each other!

Urm, I don't think it's that special right now (I'm not sure ) but I know that some shows are taped there ! (even if they're not moulin rouge-related :naughty:)

:roftl: We should indeed. :bleh: Btw, were you at the gig on Feb 26th ? Cuz maybe we've already seen each other!

Yes i was, it was my first Mika gig as well. I don't remember if i met you there, i was rather shy and didn't know anyone yet. :blush-anim-cl:

Yes i was, it was my first Mika gig as well. I don't remember if i met you there, i was rather shy and didn't know anyone yet. :blush-anim-cl:

:roftl: I was very shy too.:roftl: It's so weird to see members of MFC in RL !!

It will be a pleasure to indroduce Mici to my Favourite Giraffe :thumb_yello:

It's going to be great to see you again, allegra !! :)

it is true :cool:

melman is shy and so young :blush-anim-cl:

we asked to her:

what's your name, what's your name, what's your name

she replyed with her little voice: mmmelman....

and we: :doh: aaahh the giraffe!!! :bleh:

:roftl: I was very shy too.:roftl: It's so weird to see members of MFC in RL !!

It's going to be great to see you again, allegra !! :)

It is weird, on Feb 28th though i was more at ease and chatty with people.

I agree with Melman, It will be great to see you again Allegra. :huglove:

Btw, i watched Madagascar few days ago, such a funny cartoon. Melman is the funniest giraffe. :naughty:

it is true :cool:

melman is shy and so young :blush-anim-cl:

we asked to her:

what's your name, what's your name, what's your name

she replyed with her little voice: mmmelman....

and we: :doh: aaahh the giraffe!!! :bleh:

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

That's a great introduction.

yes, mici was so shy she even escaped mika.. :fisch::naughty::bleh:

melman, I don't think I saw you, or maybe I did.. where were ya standing in the queue..? near aurelien? :blink:

Thanks, will look at this today. :thumb_yello:

This is my first time visiting Paris and i am a bit nervous, that's why i ask all those complicated questions.

don't be, it will all be okay. I went to Paris all alone a few times, the first time I was still quite young, it's really not that hard. and once you're there you'll forget about all your fears :wub2:

will have to look up smt online for the tube map: havent been on paris tube for ages and I don't remember anything.. must get my ass in gear. days go by and I'm not organised at all yet..

it's the mikster speaking fremnch lightening fast on stage I am worried about.. I'll loose it all if he does so... mikster, please... do drop some english words here and there also...

I think simultaneous translation will be needed lol I'm willing to translate everything to the people around me, but I won't be able to do it for the whole crowd :naughty:

With such a big show,he'll probably know there'll be foreign people so he might speaking english ? I don't remember, did he speak english at l'Olympia ?

only very few

yeah but he said that so that martin would understand it too. otherwise it would have been no fun lol I doubt he's gonna say much in English. French people would complain and pretend they don't understand what he says lol

yes, mici was so shy she even escaped mika.. :fisch::naughty::bleh:

:roftl: Not true at all!! I was someones designated photographer so i lacked out in saying hello to him. :fisch:

don't be, it will all be okay. I went to Paris all alone a few times, the first time I was still quite young, it's really not that hard. and once you're there you'll forget about all your fears :wub2:

I know i shouldnt worry but i am getting too excited and nervous, ask Avoca she will tell you about miss paranoid. :blush-anim-cl:

Wasn't gonna post anymore before I go but.....

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!

and am getting told off at home!! :boing:

so thought I would tell you guys as you understand!!! :woot_jump:

Roll on Thursday!!!:punk:

I am gonna have a blast with Anna I can feel it!!!!... :wink2: YAY!!!!

Note to Meeks!!!....please if there are clowns don't make them scary ..make them like Pierrot ones they are nice and don't frighten me. Also if we happen to meet I NEED A HUG!!!!!!!!!! :wub2: Please :blush-anim-cl::wink2:

xx

It is weird, on Feb 28th though i was more at ease and chatty with people.

I agree with Melman, It will be great to see you again Allegra. :huglove:

Btw, i watched Madagascar few days ago, such a funny cartoon. Melman is the funniest giraffe. :naughty:

I wasn't there for that gig :tears:

:roftl: He's soooo hypocondriac, he makes me laugh :lmfao:

melman, I don't think I saw you, or maybe I did.. where were ya standing in the queue..? near aurelien? :blink:

Urm, I think we got introduced quickly, but I'm not sure. I was near sariflor in the queue (if I remember correctly), but I was mostly chatting with Petra during the waiting. Although aurelien was in front of me, btw is he coming ? :blink:

yeah but he said that so that martin would understand it too. otherwise it would have been no fun lol I doubt he's gonna say much in English. French people would complain and pretend they don't understand what he says lol

Good point lol. Although it's a shame for all the foreigners that are coming! But we're in France, therefore as he can, he kinda has to speak french.

I wasn't there for that gig

we got introduced quickly, but I'm not sure. I was near sariflor in the queue (if I remember correctly), but I was mostly chatting with Petra during the waiting. Although aurelien was in front of me, btw is he coming ?

But we're in France, therefore as he can, he kinda has to speak french.

oh, I must have skipped your name then.. :boxed: well, we'll meet again then.

I haven't heard from aurelien in ages, so I don't know if he comes to the gig. I think he said he may come, when we talked about it in london, but I dunno if he changed his mind by now.

as for speaking french, yes, I do expect it from mika. every time a french fan approaches him, out of the show and asks him smt, he replies in french which is very polite of him.

he's been in many places where he tried and learn a few simple lines to please the audience, it's all right he speaks french in france, esp. as he's kinda mother tongue, in a way.

I just wish he'd not forget there are many there who don't speak french at all and would drop a few lines in english too, just to make us understand what's going on. :blush-anim-cl:

:roftl: Not true at all!! I was someones designated photographer so i lacked out in saying hello to him. :fisch:

I know i shouldnt worry but i am getting too excited and nervous, ask Avoca she will tell you about miss paranoid. :blush-anim-cl:

I'm a good girl, I am not commenting.. :fisch::yay: