Mikagasmic Pics - Part 6

xlindee

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

these here are my absolut all-time favourites! (especially the third one :cheerful_h4h: he looks so happy!) i'm still searching for the versions without watermarks, aaaaahhhhh!!!!!!

posting smaller ones like this is ok for the server, ok? (hope so)

73215109cm0.jpg

ow, that's not quite the look I'm used too... It's quite... should I dare say it... feminine?:blink:

I think he looks on that pic really like a little child and a little bit feminin. but that's funny! his eyes are a little bit...I don't know:blink:

Yeah Idd! I feel exactly the same with that pic but I can't explain it...

Like a little child that just saw a huge candy bar or something, or a puppy love look:naughty:

Yeah Idd! I feel exactly the same with that pic but I can't explain it...

Like a little child that just saw a huge candy bar or something, or a puppy love look:naughty:

I just think they put a bit too much make-up on him :naughty:

aww, i am glad you spared the tamagotchi

i love it how you are pretty much barracking for the aussies :roftl:

It's the least I can do for my second homeland!

LOL!!

and the "invigorating lift" water :naughty: that apparently fills you with volcanicity :punk:

http://mika.yrecaps.com/img/book1_highres.jpg

HAHAHAHA, I noticed that!! Is volcanicity even a word??

what do you find of perv?:blink:

btw..watch out the pic on pg 34 of time mag:mf_lustslow:

{I hate to say that but it's not my fault if mika poses like that} HE'S HOOOT!!!

http://i6.tinypic.com/6ue6wxt.png

OH MY......so nice.

honestly I don't think mfcrs have offensive purposes when we tease the mikster a bit for fun... we have different sense of humour, that's true

All this over a ninny....we were just joking.....

The title of this thread is "Mikagasmic..."

I mean that usually serves as a warning doesn't it???:roftl:

Exactly so! I think this thread gives more warning than the knitting one. We're admiring pictures of Mika; you expect us to do that without going into detail?

he actually went to the butterfly lounge? wow :naughty: big girls, you ARE beautiful!

He never got to go to the actual lounge. But the owners and manager found him when he released his album in LA, and when he played the Avalon, they were his big girls. He looks so excited to meet the girls!!

This is the worst pic of him ever, in my opiion.God...I can't even look at that.He looks like someone else who is not him...so ...yeah...:boxed:

I've noticed the scar is in the wrong eye :mf_rosetinted:

So, pic is inverted like in a mirror...and the eye under the scar looks...weird!! :boxed:

I wish i was a piano

well, Romi wish she was a microphone...:naughty: We're even!!

73215109cm0.jpg

I meant this here. Ih hope now it's the right I wanted

awwww...so sweet!! It doesn't matter if he looks feminine or not (for me he does), I mean, he's so cute...and clever, and admirable, and...

(this list wouldn't ever end...) :wub2: