Mikagasmic Pics - Part 6

xlindee

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

tHAT WOULD BE THE SADDEST DAY IN THE HISTORY OF MFC LOL..the day he decides to stop showing us his gorgeous tatas:roftl:

Petitions would start up all over the world to let us see the tatas again. People would be picketing with signs outside his window. Those ninnies are just too nice to cover up permanently.:naughty:

:lmfao:

It's TP, or intuition or something. The switch of my nationality is almost complete...I'm just a greencard and an accent away from being aussie.:thumb_yello:

Plus, it was either that or tell him his tama died AGAIN.

aww, i am glad you spared the tamagotchi :naughty:

i love it how you are pretty much barracking for the aussies :roftl:

Meeks with my two fave radio dj's here in Australia, Hamish and Andy! Gosh Hamish (on the left) is a little cutie. Hamish was making fun of Andy (on the right) and he was saying that he and Mika look exactly the same! They are similar, I suppose

8a4cv1w.jpg

Oooh I haven't seen that before! I adore Hamish and Andy, and they so brutally remind me that I caught on to them just too late - everytime they do blast from the past.

Ohwee, yay, look what I found! http://hk.youtube.com/watch?v=A1aXMg9sRaY (Sorry, should be pics here, right?)

we have to start a petition: MIKA, DON'T CUT YOUR HAIR ANYMORE. LET IT GROW LIKE IN THE ABOVE POSTED SWEATY PICTURE... :wub2:

*Signs petition immediately*

*walks into thread...sees this picture....joins in on the fainting...*

Hey, what the heck? *Also faints* - well, it's hard not to anyway :bleh:

Theres a certain amount of personal satisfaction by popping ones own pimples. As Mika is a selfish, selfish man, he would not let others share in this wonderous joy. He would have it all to himself, for shame :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

6y13bqs.jpg

The best thing about that picture is the shadow on his pants.I effin love it!:roftl:

LOL! That is just perfect!

Oh I see....thank you for the link....I loooooooooooove his shoes!!

(maybe some computer retouchings:mf_rosetinted: ........men, he doesn't need them!!)

:blink: they've almost erased an eyebrown while on the other hand seems to have the eyelids half covered with kajal... and his skin is grey!:shocked:

that's the effect of the printing. but he wears the same type of very refined look and hyper than hype expression he wore on madame figaro set of pics.. not my fave , I'm afraid :wink2: though I like the pic on the second page (posted in the original thread called scans, in mika news ). hate the tee... yucky... :roftl: