Mikagasmic Pics - Part 6

xlindee

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well...I guess they saw the pic, and could not control themselves...don't blame them....this thread, that thread...don't go into arguing...

But yeah guys...don't go too far...

You don't always have to share your dirty thoughts...we all have ours to take control of...:naughty:

Go to the Knitting thread, or start a Diary! :D

Peace!;)

yeah you've got a point, i wasn't really referring to your post, more to people who called it 'perverted'

sorry babzz, i hope i didnt offend you (wrong word but i dont know how else to put it right now, sorry) :flowers2::huglove:

what do you find of perv?:blink:

i was quoting this one:

Oooh! Is it weird that I want to lick that jacket? It looks like it's made of rock candy. :cheerful_h4h:

and wrote something like "i prefer to lick what's under that jacket", but i changed it with the edit-button because she posted that comment:

this thread is too preverted now :no:

can't you guys go to the knitting thead? :boxed:

and she's right, - because it's really perverted to lick mikas beautiful white shirt.. :wink2:

ok then:

610x456132dn8.jpg

:wub2: :wub2: i wish i was one of the lucky people that got to see him perform in person!!

sorry about my comment :blush-anim-cl: i didn't mean to point one person out or anything i was just looking for pictures and there was only 2 pictures with a long discussion on mika's nipples :blink:

next time just take the nipple discussion to the knitting thread :bleh: lol

Can I ask something about the braces? In that large pic above me, he is wearing the braces but his pants are still falling halfway down his bum (not that I'm complaining.....) so braces really serve no actual purpose as they do not keep his pants up?

Is it more of a visual act, something that he plays with on stage? When people think of Mika, do they think of a tall skinny chap with pants, braces and curly hair? Does he wear braces off stage, when he goes to the local supermarket, for instance? I don't think so.....?

Can I ask something about the braces? In that large pic above me, he is wearing the braces but his pants are still falling halfway down his bum (not that I'm complaining.....) so braces really serve no actual purpose as they do not keep his pants up?

Is it more of a visual act, something that he plays with on stage? When people think of Mika, do they think of a tall skinny chap with pants, braces and curly hair? Does he wear braces off stage, when he goes to the local supermarket, for instance? I don't think so.....?

that's all fashion is about. most things are not really necessarry or serve a special purpose (apart from being fashion). but i cant remember a non-gig pic with braces at the moment. :blink: (doesnt mean there arent any)

:fisch:Since I was in my braces

..they're for a Big {Girl} reason:punk:

yeah, the bigger the better!:wub2:..{for us, but not for the server}:naughty:

thanx Petra, but is better to use links:wink2:

http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/8614/mika01pederengrob2no7.jpg

http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/462/mika03raphcrouan2wj2.jpg

ok! i had versions that were damn huge and i had to make them smaller because of imageshack :blink:

i'm trying to order my photos at the moment... that's so much... unbelievable. i hope there will never ever be so many photos of me :boxed:

these here are my absolut all-time favourites! (especially the third one :cheerful_h4h: he looks so happy!) i'm still searching for the versions without watermarks, aaaaahhhhh!!!!!!

posting smaller ones like this is ok for the server, ok? (hope so)

v978lw5.jpg73215036xg8.jpg73215061ng3.jpg73215075bh7.jpg73215109cm0.jpg73215112yq7.jpg