From Big Girl to Lollipop Girl, Mika's Fat Club

jemmalee

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I started one week today and I have lost 4 pounds.

Very good, you might say, but I have managed to be really disciplined during the day, but in the evening it has gone to pot. So if it hadn't gone to pot, I suppose I could have lost more.

I am going to try a bit harder in the evenings and take on board Robi's advice that it will get easier as it goes on, so if I can crack tonight, I might be on a roll.

Hopefully

bab

I think that is a great success Bab! I've also lost 2 kg during the last week and now I finally start to feel great :naughty: . I think I got used to my nutrition by now and I'm exercising regularly. If we keep it up like that we're doing a fantastic job :thumb_yello: .

I'm off to work now. I wish everyone a nice and more or less disciplined day.

hi i am back !!1

sorry not been on for ages !!!!

well i went to weight watchers the first meeting back after christmas and.................. i dint lose anything :sneaky2: but..................................... i dint put any weight on either :wink2:

so i am very happy that since it was x mas i have stayed the samenad an now not having to make anything up !!!!

well done to you all lets keep it up xxxxxx:punk:

Hi Hi everybody

What is this thread all about. (i only know that it's about loosing weight)

I'm nog going to read the 50+ pages so can someone explain please.

i want to lose some weight to this year.

here are my numbers :blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl:

weight:

100 Kilo = 220 Pounds = 15,7 Stone

height:

178 cm = 5.8 feet

As you can see I'm a very big Big Girl :blush-anim-cl:

hi

this thread is about us big girls becoming lollipop girls !! we are all trying to lose weight by the best way for us and are lettign each other know how we are getting on each week and just inspiring each other even when we have had a bad week !!!!

Hi Hi everybody

here are my numbers :blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl:

weight:

100 Kilo = 220 Pounds = 15,7 Stone

height:

178 cm = 5.8 feet

As you can see I'm a very big Big Girl :blush-anim-cl:

u r very tall :mf_lustslow:

how r u all doing ? am not actually achieving anything, hahahahah

and ...... im stuck myself here ... my life is bit messed up, i've got 2 acnes on my foread, bit problem with food, ekcept chocolate, bit problem with :mf_pain: , bit problem with sleep too ! :doh: im self-abandoned i think :shocked:

u r very tall :mf_lustslow:

how r u all doing ? am not actually achieving anything, hahahahah

and ...... im stuck myself here ... my life is bit messed up, i've got 2 acnes on my foread, bit problem with food, ekcept chocolate, bit problem with :mf_pain: , bit problem with sleep too ! :doh: im self-abandoned i think :shocked:

Actually I'm not that tall, when i walk outside most people are taller than me. but maybe it's because we dutch people are taller than most other county's :blush-anim-cl:

Does anyone have any tips about losing weight? I already started to drink water only. And during the holidays I gained no weight :blink:(I lost weight) and I was eating a lot during that period.

i am on the weight watchers because i need the motivation and support of a clas and u guy s!!! so far i hvae lost ten pounds!!! i also have a walker in my bedroom do i can burn some calories while watching my mika dvd ha ha !!!

water is a great way of losimg weight nad helping your skin too !!! water makes you feel more full up as sometine when u think you are hungry you are actually dehydrated !!!!!!

good luck xxxx

Actually I'm not that tall, when i walk outside most people are taller than me. but maybe it's because we dutch people are taller than most other county's :blush-anim-cl:

Does anyone have any tips about losing weight? I already started to drink water only. And during the holidays I gained no weight :blink:(I lost weight) and I was eating a lot during that period.

so, for who's interested, here's my diet..but please know that what is good for me at 48 is not exactly good for younger ppl, with different way of life..or for ppl who need to loose lots of kilos (don't ask me for stones, i'm totally challenged without my metric system!).

but maybe you can get some useful hints.

getting up from bed

2 glasses of water

breakfast

milk and coffe with no sugar (yes for atificial sweetener)

2/3 toasted biscuited slices of bread (i mean...something similar to crackers/toasted bread/low fat biscuits)

10 am

water

11 am

1/2

or toasted biscuited slices of bread

2/3 crackers

lunch

-raw vegetables (80/100 gramms) with little olive oil

-rice or pasta (50/60 gramms) with tomato or cooked vegetables, 2 little spoons of olive oil, spices or flavourings as you like

- bread 30 gramms

3 pm

water

4 pm

1 piece of fruit

5.30 or 6.30 pm

raw vegetables

or

2/3 crackers

dinner

- 1 cup of vegetable broth

- whatever kind of low fat meat or fish, grilled or steamed, with little raw olive oil, spices or flavouring as you like

or

2 eggs

- cooked vegetables, one little spoon of olive oil, little salt

- bread 40/50 gramms

ok???????????? blood sweat and tears...remember...

and

if you are starving to death you can have

- 1/2 pieces of fruit or

- raw vegetables or

- no sweetened tea or

- water

OF COURSE, this is for an italian, with her own times of feeding!

i know you have different times in the uk....

so

i'm doing this

and i know that

i will be very BBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD tempered the following days/months!!!!!

MORE:

what you need to avoid is sweets/cakes/sugar and use very little fat.

use the simplest way of cooking food and eat at regular times.

you can eat pasta or any carbohydrates within lunch time, then they must be banned till the morning after. because our body cannot metabolize them properly after lunch time. obviously you canno teat tons of them anyway, but you can eat some before till lunch time (included).

keep fruit far from main meals, eat it when you are starving between meals!

no potatoes, very few carrots

no bananas

or dried fruit

the diet above was suggested by a doctor i went to last year.

it worked ok for me, but now i am same weight again because i'm not constant in my efforts.

i started eating the same old way again, so i've got 10 kilos to loose again!

my fault....

and the fact that one fattening person should be on a diet all life long, and this is frankly not possible!

i want to say something to the youngest: please...do not stop eating!

anorexy is round the corner, with no way back.

eating a roll a day or just yogurt is not good!

and some kilos more are not devil!!!

ok

i just wanted to prevent this thread to become and encouragement to anorexy for the youngest ppl.

Good Morning y'all!!

I hope everyone is having a great day. Just thought I would pop on and give you my progress. I've been staying around 1400 calories a day and trying to get a 1000 calorie deficit a day. I started doing my 2 mile walks again and hope to increase that soon.

So, I'm down 1lb......9lbs to go to meet mini goal by Feb 11.

66lbs to go to meet long term goal.

Whoo hooo...I'm on my way..slowly but surely.

Good Morning y'all!!

I hope everyone is having a great day. Just thought I would pop on and give you my progress. I've been staying around 1400 calories a day and trying to get a 1000 calorie deficit a day. I started doing my 2 mile walks again and hope to increase that soon.

goooooooooooooooooood girl!

Good Morning y'all!!

That is great news! Way to go :thumb_yello:

Hi Hi everybody

WeightWatchers worked for me quite well about two years ago, even without the meetings, so this is what I'm trying again now. You can basically eat everything plus a lot of veggies and fruit, so this is the easiest way for me to lose weight without suffering (more than necessary) :wink2:

Hi Guys!

I've lost a pound! WOOHOO!

Better than nothing :lol3:

Hi Jemmalee,

I haven't read all of the thread, but wanted to congratulate you on starting it, and now on doing so well.

A useful way to help yourself to progress towards what you want: Forget negatives, use positives.

Today, you are a person who has successfully lost a pound. That person is different to the person you were before. This new resourceful person can let herself feel hugely encouraged by her progress, and decide she wants more feelings like this.

If you can let yourself feel excited by your victories, it helps make future progress much easier. Tomorrow or next week there will be new victories, and you can build on it from there. Mika says, its all about finding the joy, and he is right. Happy people make good decisions.

Hi Jemmalee,

I haven't read all of the thread, but wanted to congratulate you on starting it, and now on doing so well.

A useful way to help yourself to progress towards what you want: Forget negatives, use positives.

Today, you are a person who has successfully lost a pound. That person is different to the person you were before. This new resourceful person can let herself feel hugely encouraged by her progress, and decide she wants more feelings like this.

If you can let yourself feel excited by your victories, it helps make future progress much easier. Tomorrow or next week there will be new victories, and you can build on it from there. Mika says, its all about finding the joy, and he is right. Happy people make good decisions.

Wow Thanks so much guys! (I would of multiquoted you all but still can't do that :lol3:) I hope you guys will be successful this week too:thumb_yello:

Only another 125 to go:naughty: