From Big Girl to Lollipop Girl, Mika's Fat Club

jemmalee

Well - i would look very stupid me thinks lol But its a thought,

I do it when we have to do swimming at school.

I only need the shorts, but i think this year i'll be needing the tracky bottoms =/

But if you still do it, or think you might end up doing it, feel free to message me :thumb_yello:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone needs inspiration or tips, this site is very good.

He also has a book which is fantastic, it REALLY gives results if you follow it.

I tried the high intensity cardio before and it works, and FAST too!

http://www.bodyforlife.com/exercise/index.asp

Ah and he gives tons of advice on nutrition and examples of meals, etc..:punk:

If you guys have questions about nutrition I'm here :wink2: (for those who doesn't know: I'm a dietitian)

But don't think I can make you some sort of diet: it doesn't work!!!!!!!!!!

You have to be willing to change your food habits for.... the rest of your life!

I'm all behind you girls and I might need the personal trainer to kick my butt because it's not because I'm thinner than I'm fit :fisch:

LET'S GO GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb_yello:

Just let's look to our man for inspiration :wub2:

You want to know something? *Ok probably not but, here goes anyways!*

The reason I started losing weight? I am obsessed-or rather dedicated-with Little Britain. Back in 2005 I met David Walliams, the way he was with the young pretty skinny girls, was amazing-proper flirty etc. Then comes me-he spoke to me in such a manner, it put me off ever wanting to meet with him again, thinking it obviously had something to do with my weight. Anyways, this was in the November-I ummed and aahed over it and in January 06, knowing I was seeing him again in the February, I went on a diet. I lost nearly 2 stone by the time I saw him again! The second time I met him, he was lovely-proper took interest in me, the next night he actually came looking for me-and gave me hugs! So I figured my little "I'm fat, I even disgust David Walliams" thing I had going on was obviously just Manda Paranoia again! But, I carried on and went on to drop 4-5 dress sizes and 4 and a half stone in weight. Ok I dunno why I bored you all with that, I just thought I'd tell you why I started on the road to 'slimdom'!:naughty:

Sign me up to this! I want to lose 2-3 stone and go down about 2-3 dress sizes. The last time I lost weight I did it the wrong way and lost 2 stone in 6 weeks but as soon as I got back to normal I put it all back all and them some!

This time i am determined to do it the proper way, I have started jogging outside and I am going t be training for a 5km race which I did last July and want to do in 2008 but beat my time! I am very out of shape and need to get my fitness back up! Out of interest does anyone here live in the South of England? If anyone lives nearby to ppl then maybe they should pair up and have a losing weight buddy spur each other on as well as on here!

Liz x x x

Ahh, that's a shame. Dashing blokes in Lincoln? You're kidding right?

There are always narrow minded people wherever you go pinky. Confidence plays a big part. I don't have much self confidence but I think it comes with age too. Mind me asking how old you are?

Well, admittedly Most of these dashing lads are also prepubertal :P (well, not really, just slow)

And i do agree, i think that everyone is narrow minded to an extend, even the nicest of people. i think with subjects such as self injury, it is more so as people do not talk about it enough to expand the a-typical views on it. They go on their own perceptions, or those achieved through media, i.e. films with referances to suicide or mental instability.

I have worked out that alot of people who stare or have constricted views with regard to mental health have at some point seen 'One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest' - not that i am disregarding the talent that is Jack Nicholson.

As for self-confidence, i have none.

Infact i was suspended from my college for not completing tests - in the end they worked out that i was too worried about getting it wrong to actually write anything. If i didnt write an answer, i couldnt be wrong.

I think i have alot of growing up to do.

Im 17.

You want to know something? *Ok probably not but, here goes anyways!*

The reason I started losing weight? I am obsessed-or rather dedicated-with Little Britain. Back in 2005 I met David Walliams, the way he was with the young pretty skinny girls, was amazing-proper flirty etc. Then comes me-he spoke to me in such a manner, it put me off ever wanting to meet with him again, thinking it obviously had something to do with my weight. Anyways, this was in the November-I ummed and aahed over it and in January 06, knowing I was seeing him again in the February, I went on a diet. I lost nearly 2 stone by the time I saw him again! The second time I met him, he was lovely-proper took interest in me, the next night he actually came looking for me-and gave me hugs! So I figured my little "I'm fat, I even disgust David Walliams" thing I had going on was obviously just Manda Paranoia again! But, I carried on and went on to drop 4-5 dress sizes and 4 and a half stone in weight. Ok I dunno why I bored you all with that, I just thought I'd tell you why I started on the road to 'slimdom'!:naughty:

Thanks for that story, it is amazing what can work !!

Well done on your loss, i think really it does not matter what does it , at the end of the day it's all in the mind. I know to loose weight i just have to get in the right frame of mind. My mind is on Mika a LOT these days!:roftl:

night all xx

HAPPY NEW YEAR FOR TOMORROW !!!

You can count me in Jemmalee! But I don't know how much english stones you need for a dutch kilo....I don't know what I weigh at this moment, will check that after Newyear. I am not tall either: 1 mtr 68 centimeters.

Like you, I want to wear nice clothes (again). Hope it will work this time and stay this time. One and a half year ago I managed to get rid of a lot of kilo's and I was very proud. But you guess: it's all back on again. And I have a lot of clothes in my drawer in which I don't fit at the moment.

So yes: I will take part in your program!!

Thanks for that story, it is amazing what can work !!

Well done on your loss, i think really it does not matter what does it , at the end of the day it's all in the mind. I know to loose weight i just have to get in the right frame of mind. My mind is on Mika a LOT these days!:roftl:

night all xx

HAPPY NEW YEAR FOR TOMORROW !!!

God, imagine how upset we would all be if mika rolled up to a concert arm in arm with some skinny lovely (male or female :mf_rosetinted: ) lol

Oh Pinky, bless your heart. Only 17 and so insecure. You should be having the time of your life right now.

I know it's hard to trust people when you get let down or they just weren't the people you thought they were etc. Don't let it stop you.

I have a friend in Florida who self harmed and I have never judged her for it.

She obviously has her reasons and I think that is what most people think.

Just because they don't understand they judge. It's all about teaching tolerance and educatiion.

I'm off to bed shortly, can hardly keep my eyes open. E-mailed you.

We seem to have started something here. Something worth persuing..........

Oh Pinky, bless your heart. Only 17 and so insecure. You should be having the time of your life right now.

I know it's hard to trust people when you get let down or they just weren't the people you thought they were etc. Don't let it stop you.

I have a friend in Florida who self harmed and I have never judged her for it.

She obviously has her reasons and I think that is what most people think.

Just because they don't understand they judge. It's all about teaching tolerance and educatiion.

I'm off to bed shortly, can hardly keep my eyes open. E-mailed you.

We seem to have started something here. Something worth persuing..........

Yikes! I could have sworn it was only 10pm a few minutes ago :)

Night x

Fat Fighters Little Brittain

cravings, cravings, craaaavings....

chocolit mmmmmmmmm

cake

fish and chips

curry (!!!)

Half-the-Calorie-Diet Great idea!:roftl:

Cake!

I love a bit of cake, i just love a bit of cake!

*cough* - sorry, involuntary vocal spasm.

Half calorie diet is true though.

Whats better is, if you break things in half before you eat it - all of the calories fall out of the middle!

Cassiopee, I would love to know a diet to help me get some weight off. Be so glad if you could help.

Nighty night folks...........

Like I said in my previous post, it's much more complex than following a diet for a few weeks or months.... It's all about changing habits, learning to choose healthy food and make sure you eat enough!!!!!

The most dangerous thing for your health and your future weight is too loose too much too fast!!!!!!!!

GOAL: NOT TO LOOSE MORE THAN 1 TO 2 POUNDS PER WEEK!!!!! (0.5 to 1 kilo)

Like I said in my previous post, it's much more complex than following a diet for a few weeks or months.... It's all about changing habits, learning to choose healthy food and make sure you eat enough!!!!!

The most dangerous thing for your health and your future weight is too loose too much too fast!!!!!!!!

GOAL: NOT TO LOOSE MORE THAN 1 TO 2 POUNDS PER WEEK!!!!! (0.5 to 1 kilo)

Ha ha your def not my doctor, he said:

'I dont mean to be blunt about it, but you know, there is alot of you....So! Weigh yourself, take 2lbs off. Eat no more than 1200 calories a day, and if when you weigh yourself after youve been to the toilet in the morning, and you weigh more than the weight with 2lbs off, don't eat that day.'

Cake!

I love a bit of cake, i just love a bit of cake!

*cough* - sorry, involuntary vocal spasm.

Half calorie diet is true though.

Whats better is, if you break things in half before you eat it - all of the calories fall out of the middle!

That is definitevly going to by MY diet! :roftl:

I dont know how easy it would be for other people, but during the holidays, i've lost a bit of weight, my plan for the day has been like this:

waking up about midday, getting dressed, having a drink and then going out straight away, have a diet coke when out, come home about 9pm, go on the computer, have a hot chocolate, go to sleep.

I find im normally only hungry when im at home and bored, so i try to avoid it.

If you stay busy, you have no time for food, and you dont feel like your starving yourself. =]

I dont know how easy it would be for other people, but during the holidays, i've lost a bit of weight, my plan for the day has been like this:

waking up about midday, getting dressed, having a drink and then going out straight away, have a diet coke when out, come home about 9pm, go on the computer, have a hot chocolate, go to sleep.

I find im normally only hungry when im at home and bored, so i try to avoid it.

If you stay busy, you have no time for food, and you dont feel like your starving yourself. =]

It is the boredom factor,

Although, diet coke and hot chocolate are hugely bad for you.

Ha ha your def not my doctor, he said:

'I dont mean to be blunt about it, but you know, there is alot of you....So! Weigh yourself, take 2lbs off. Eat no more than 1200 calories a day, and if when you weigh yourself after youve been to the toilet in the morning, and you weigh more than the weight with 2lbs off, don't eat that day.'

Do I understand this right (if it's a joke: Hey, I'm dutch...:roftl: ): did your doctor tell you not to eat at a day like that????:shocked: