From Big Girl to Lollipop Girl, Mika's Fat Club

jemmalee

hi i am in !!! just pm'd u !!!!

i am on weightwatchers so will let u know each monday how i am doing!!!!

my mum is an inspriation !!! she started with me and had lost 5 stone in 4 months !!!! and is from a 24 - 16!!!!!

good luck to you all and its nice to hear that people feel the same with their weight as me !!!

we can do it !!! good luck !!!

Wow - good on her,

I want to join WW but you have to be 18, or younger if you are accompanied by an adult, except no one will come with me lol.

Good luck.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats just guys in general though.

Especially the ones locally, boys AND men are rather unfavourable to the larger lady. For example, the following have happend to me:

- When walking past a group of men, hearing:

'Hey fatty bom bom

Do you want to loose some weight?

Then try not ****ing eating mate!'

- When getting the groceries in tescos and passing through the bakery section:

'Hey love! You forgot something' <- They were waving dohnuts

- When getting a hairbrush out for being so windswept i couldnt see:

'No point brushing your hair, you cant make that look any better' *gives a dirty look*

- And even from one of my many doctors:

'I dont mean to be blunt about it, but, you know, there is alot of you'

Men are just shallow whatsits lol - lets all become gay :P

Oh I know about random people on the streets making comments...I find that the hardest thing actually.. I never feel at ease to walk past some group of young guys... Believe me, I had the share of reactions too :thumbdown:

But I was more referring to the fact, that because of that bad relationship I developed this eating thing. I just started eating whenever I got upset and well... I never stopped eating :blink:

Well, the proportions aren't THAATT bad I think... I'm pretty fat everywhere :roftl: except for my boobs :mf_rosetinted: the one advantage I could have had... BUT NOOOOO

*stupid pear figure!!:thumbdown: *

No i mean that a shorter person who is size 20 would look remarkabley larger than a taller person of the same size.

cheers for ur support and this is a bit silly but for each pund i lose in weight a pound in money will go into a piggy bank so next christmas i am going to be wearing the most amazing dress ever and its gonna be one i chose because i will not be struggling to get the size i need which is the problem at the min !!!!!!!!!!111

woo on a mission !!!!!!!

cheers for ur support and this is a bit silly but for each pund i lose in weight a pound in money will go into a piggy bank so next christmas i am going to be wearing the most amazing dress ever and its gonna be one i chose because i will not be struggling to get the size i need which is the problem at the min !!!!!!!!!!

woo on a mission !!!!!!!

cheers for ur support and this is a bit silly but for each pund i lose in weight a pound in money will go into a piggy bank so next christmas i am going to be wearing the most amazing dress ever and its gonna be one i chose because i will not be struggling to get the size i need which is the problem at the min !!!!!!!!!!

woo on a mission !!!!!!!

Ive got a target dress that i am doing nothing to fit into currently *eats another chocolate*

And even if/when i do get into it, i cant wear it lol so slightly pointless.

I have done that a few years running though, saved up, usually end up getting really expensive presents for everyone else :P

cheers for ur support and this is a bit silly but for each pund i lose in weight a pound in money will go into a piggy bank so next christmas i am going to be wearing the most amazing dress ever and its gonna be one i chose because i will not be struggling to get the size i need which is the problem at the min !!!!!!!!!!111

woo on a mission !!!!!!!

woohoo!

I'm short so immediately look much bigger than i am (it's my excuse and im sticking to it) I also have massive boobs which come round the corner before i do. I can't be dealing with it anymore.

woohoo!

I'm short so immediately look much bigger than i am (it's my excuse and im sticking to it) I also have massive boobs which come round the corner before i do. I can't be dealing with it anymore.

i am shotr too but i carry most of my weight on my midriff!!!

plus my boobs are big and when i look inthe mirror they are the first thing i see , so i see how big they are and then hate the rest of me !!!!

Hey Jems, you're going for it then, good for you.

I think I need to knock the junk food on the head, more for the fact that a year ago the doctor told me that I was borderline diabetic, and at the time I did get on a healthy eating regime. But as my job has funny hours, I slipped back into my old ways, although I still have skimmed milk, wholemeal bread and the odd bit of fruit here and there. When I do cook, I have grilled not fried food with loads of veggies, I love broccoli and sprouts which apparently are full of some really good vitamin I wasn't aware of until recently, so I'll be eating lots of them, sorry Jem in advance for driving you home in February.LOL!

I normally have them on show so people look there first before the rest of me LOL

Sooooooooo

I have studied nutrition and gymed all my life

My good friend was 22 stone and went on TV .. Gillian Mc and is now 12 stone :shocked:

Soooo I would love to help . I have loads and loads of simple little tricks to help my MFC mates :biggrin2:

Hey Jems, you're going for it then, good for you.

I think I need to knock the junk food on the head, more for the fact that a year ago the doctor told me that I was borderline diabetic, and at the time I did get on a healthy eating regime. But as my job has funny hours, I slipped back into my old ways, although I still have skimmed milk, wholemeal bread and the odd bit of fruit here and there. When I do cook, I have grilled not fried food with loads of veggies, I love broccoli and sprouts which apparently are full of some really good vitiman I wasn't aware of until recently, so I'll be eating lots of them, sorry Jem in advance for driving you home in February.LOL!

ROTFLMAO literately!

Sooooooooo

I have studied nutrition and gymed all my life

My good friend was 22 stone and went on TV .. Gillian Mc and is now 12 stone :shocked:

Soooo I would love to help . I have loads and loads of simple little tricks to help my MFC mates :biggrin2:

Thank you that would be lovely:biggrin2: We all need a trick or two!

Next time I go to the gym I'm going to use the bike. I used an elliptical and my legs aren't ready for it yet.

I did meet Johnny Depp at the gym.

He was a pirate.

:das:

Oh yes, what a sweet nice cardboard cut out he was. I wonder if they'd have a problem if I just happened to drag Johnny and set him up in front of my machine. It would give me something to stare at instead of a dot on the ceiling. :fisch: I wonder how many people would stare at me. :roftl:

Next time I go to the gym I'm going to use the bike. I used an elliptical and my legs aren't ready for it yet.

I did meet Johnny Depp at the gym.

He was a pirate.

:das:

Oh yes, what a sweet nice cardboard cut out he was. I wonder if they'd have a problem if I just happened to drag Johnny and set him up in front of my machine. It would give me something to stare at instead of a dot on the ceiling. :fisch: I wonder how many people would stare at me. :roftl:

I know what you mean, i always have to use the ones involving sitting.

I LOVE the rowing machines and bikes.