Mika In The Sun 04/01/08

Becky

I did check it wasn't posted and didn't see it so apologies if it has been posted. Is it just me that thinks he popping up quite a bit in papers now? He's been in them about 3 times this week alone, about random things.

As if MIKA wasn't colourful enough he now wants to join the circus. He says: "My biggest wish is to perform in a big top, in a tent with psychics and everything. I love being camp, flamboyant."

You'd never guess.

I personally don't think he said then end bit, if any of it at all. But thats my opinion.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I did check it wasn't posted and didn't see it so apologies if it has been posted. Is it just me that thinks he popping up quite a bit in papers now? He's been in them about 3 times this week alone, about random things.

As if MIKA wasn't colourful enough he now wants to join the circus. He says: "My biggest wish is to perform in a big top, in a tent with psychics and everything. I love being camp, flamboyant."

You'd never guess.

I personally don't think he said then end bit, if any of it at all. But thats my opinion.

I agree that it doesn't sound like something he'd say at all.....:thumbdown:

:naughty:

My opinion on the whole Mika-oneliners-appearing-in-newspapers is this:

For one reason or another, I think because Mika doesn't give the media enough dirt to fill their tabloids with, the press finds it necessary to keep posting small things about Mika every other day cause let's face it he's popular.

Cause they don't have any info themselves, they just dig up interviews from waaaayy back, Stuff we all have heard before, or well, the longest mfc'ers anyway. And pick out some crazy sentence and totally pull it out of context and call it an article.

For all we know this thing just came out of the interview where he said he wanted to put up a big circus or something, so other freaks would come watch or how was that oneliner again? Don't remember ...oh well could have easily been a part of that interview which they transformed :fisch:

But maybe I'm just too cynical about the media hihi:naughty:

I think he likes Big Tops, because I remember seeing some footage of a performance once, and before he sang Billy Brown, he said something to Martin about being in a Big Top. "Billy would be proud".

So he might have said somthing about enjoying performing in a Big Top, but he wouldn't want to join a circus, because he hated doing the 'flying' in the Happy Endings video, and said he wasn't going to have it in his act.

Like everyone else, I doubt he said the stuff about being camp. He always says, he doesn't think he is very camp.

I have certainly seen people who are way camper than Mika, and no one says anything about them. Oh well, you have to pity the poor Sun. There is no juicy gossip about our fabulous boy to publish. Whatever can they do? Maybe they should start talking about Mika's fantastic music. Thet might be a good plan!

Love today, from Marilyn

You'd never guess.

Mika in the circus?

I can imagine that. :lol3:

yeah. he realy would not say that. pluss they read it of wikapidia so it is not likely to be true. anyone can change things on wikapidia

:huglove: im not going to interpret anything for now if love is so true :wub2: miss you, kitty, love you, kitty ... humm......ok, i'll leave and i'll behave :huglove:

I think he likes Big Tops, because I remember seeing some footage of a performance once, and before he sang Billy Brown, he said something to Martin about being in a Big Top. "Billy would be proud".

So he might have said somthing about enjoying performing in a Big Top, but he wouldn't want to join a circus, because he hated doing the 'flying' in the Happy Endings video, and said he wasn't going to have it in his act.

Like everyone else, I doubt he said the stuff about being camp. He always says, he doesn't think he is very camp.

I have certainly seen people who are way camper than Mika, and no one says anything about them. Oh well, you have to pity the poor Sun. There is no juicy gossip about our fabulous boy to publish. Whatever can they do? Maybe they should start talking about Mika's fantastic music. Thet might be a good plan!

Love today, from Marilyn

"Billy Would Be Proud"..wonder what that means??:roftl: :roftl:

Mika has performed in a big top. On the 5th February last year, he did his album launch in a big top that was put up in Berkerly Square in London. I know cos I was there.

If it is a quote it must be very old:naughty: