2008 - Celebrities at the premiere of Cirque Du Soleil Varekai

ada692

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember Aussies - this is being shown Tonight At 8:30 On Channel 7!!

If you have a big TV you can see him in the crowd LOL

ha ha just look for BIG HAIR (if you can manage to see it over the big fake jumblies of some attention seeker that is.

I agree...though when you're actually posing with him for a picture that belongs to you, he's quite different:wub2: quite gentle and happy to be standing next to a fan:mf_lustslow:

True for the fan pics I have seen so far. Thing is just that he has had taken quite a few pics of that kind by now and it has already become harder to get a pic with him (for those wanting one) so I wonder if it is still as much fun for him as it was in the beginning. It is less difficult to refuse to take any pics with fans than doing it with a forced smile. At least for the future European gigs I'm not sure if he'll be up for it anymore at all. But that's just my thoughts, plus I think people at the overseas gigs might be lucky as far as after-gig meetings are concerned.

He sure does it for this girlie. Hope he never sees that footage Andy took of the audience during Love Today at Brixton. I wish I could say I was just jumping up and down and screaming, but it's more a combination of

:blink::shocked::wub2:

It's all rather embarrassing actually.

Have you seen that footage? :roftl:

True for the fan pics I have seen so far. Thing is just that he has had taken quite a few pics of that kind by now and it has already become harder to get a pic with him (for those wanting one) so I wonder if it is still as much fun for him as it was in the beginning. It is less difficult to refuse to take any pics with fans than doing it with a forced smile. At least for the future European gigs I'm not sure if he'll be up for it anymore at all. But that's just my thoughts, plus I think people at the overseas gigs might be lucky as far as after-gig meetings are concerned.

absolutely agreed... unfortunately....

And jeez that vid, never saw him like that. He looked very pissed off, if I were hem I wouldn't even have bothered to do a fake smile :fisch:

I kind of feel sorry for him. He clearly just wanted a night out on his own, don't we all sometimes, and probably thought he just might get away with going to the Cirque de Soleil show without getting caught. Unfortunately, their shows are now so popular, the paps are always waiting outside in the hope of catching celebs, which they obviously did.

I don't think he's going to be able to do this kind of thing anymore when he goes out, without paps being there, it something he's going to have to get used to. Sad, but true.

It looked like he was trying to make a break for the entrance without anyone realizing who he was.

Mika: *thinks* I'm not wearing braces, no colourful skinny jeans, maybe they won't recognize me. Kay, walk fast - sh*t. Yes, hi. Okay. Can I go now? Kaythanksbye.

It looked like he was trying to make a break for the entrance without anyone realizing who he was.

Mika: *thinks* I'm not wearing braces, no colourful skinny, jeans, maybe they won't recognize me. Kay, walk fast - sh*t. Yes, hi. Okay. Can I go now? Kaythanksbye.

lol! He was probably thinking that to himself,lol

poor Mika, I don't think he likes the paps...

Can't believe how stupid miss *look everyone HERE are my jumblies*looked, like you could miss em

:roftl: You have such a way with words Sparkly. Always makes me laugh.

Have you seen that footage? :roftl:

No, but Suzy knows how stunned I looked. :blink::blink::blink:

I kind of feel sorry for him. He clearly just wanted a night out on his own, don't we all sometimes, and probably thought he just might get away with going to the Cirque de Soleil show without getting caught. Unfortunately, their shows are now so popular, the paps are always waiting outside in the hope of catching celebs, which they obviously did.

I don't think he's going to be able to do this kind of thing anymore when he goes out, without paps being there, it something he's going to have to get used to. Sad, but true.

It's not as if he just happened to go to Cirque de Soleil that night because he felt like catching one of their performances and the paps just happened to hang out there hoping to spot some celebs.

It's a premiere so the press is invited along with the celebs in order to promote the show. If Mika wants to wear free designer clothing and attend free premieres to schmooze with other celebs then he has to let the world see him in the designer clothes and on the red carpet of the premieres. That's the deal.

I cringe when I see Mika looking uncomfortable because I would feel the same, but he's quite literally asking for it. If he doesn't want to be photographed then he can buy tickets to some other show where no one's expecting him to arrive or stay home and watch Hollyoaks like the rest of us plebs.

If Mika wants to wear free designer clothing and attend free premieres to schmooze with other celebs then he has to let the world see him in the designer clothes and on the red carpet of the premieres. That's the deal.

Designer? For realz? It amuses me to think that the colourful cardigan is ridiculously overpriced designer fashion. :roftl:

MikaCirque.jpg

Designer? For realz? It amuses me to think that the colourful cardigan is ridiculously overpriced designer fashion. :roftl:

:roftl: I'm not talking about this outfit. Just generally.

That's why Nicole Kidman and Charlize Theron have to stand on red carpets for 20 minutes posing for photos and telling interviewers what they're wearing. They don't do it out of the goodness of their hearts or because they really love talking fashion.

I wonder if he is going by himself? Mika we would of been sooooooo HAPPY to go with you as for a lot of other MFC'ers.

Love how he just sped through there. He just wanted to see the show and not to pose to the cameras for like a hour like that girl with the heart necklace did. Mika has such class. He looks great in the video and pictures to. LOVE LOVE him! Also loved the scarf he was wearing. We wonder where he got it?

Love Love:wub2: :wub2:

Meyer Twins

I agree with Christine. If its a celeb do and hes got free tickets and dresses up in nice designer gear of course the press will want photos. Only our Mika likes to act above all that -he doesn't want his picture in the tabs - yet jumps all over the Sunday Mail (before Christmas) in suits of every colour. Its like he's playing the Grace Kelly game. Yeh he sure can get moody and annoyed - the flip side to playing such a cute angelic boy. Of course he would turn up to the Cirque - its right up his street (he only lives around the corner somewhere). Mind you whenever I'm in the South Kensington area,like last week when I went to see the 50's "Couture" exhibition at the V&A I was looking out for him everywhere!:mf_rosetinted:

You're so out of date, Christine. No one asks what you're wearing. They ask who you're wearing. :mf_rosetinted:

Pardonez moi. :blush-anim-cl:

Mind you whenever I'm in the South Kensington area,like last week when I went to see the 50's "Couture" exhibition at the V&A I was looking out for him everywhere!:mf_rosetinted:

V&A is my favourite museum in the world. :wub2:

Guess you should have made a trip to the Royal Albert on Tuesday instead, eh? :bleh:

Pardonez moi. :blush-anim-cl:

V&A is my favourite museum in the world. :wub2:

Guess you should have made a trip to the Royal Albert on Tuesday instead, eh? :bleh:

Yep you can just imagine Mika hanging out at the V&A - I've always wanted to get locked in there one night...Silly me not paying attention when I should have been at the Royal Albert Hall instead. Oh well - I'll retrace Mika's steps and go give it a whirl - it has had good reviews. Whenever I'm doing fun arty stuff in London I always think to myself - that Mika would love this - where is he- why isn't he here? The other day I passed Liberties shop window - it was full of white balloons - I thought Mika was going to rise up out of them!:bleh:

The other day I passed Liberties shop window - it was full of white balloons - I thought Mika was going to rise up out of them!:bleh:

Oh yeah I thought of that too when I was taking a bus down Regent Street last month.

I was also walking down Wapping high street in the pouring rain and came across this lit tree full of golden umbrellas. How Mikaish is that? Only in London.

2096543764_b8e51dd1de_o.jpg

Edit - here's a better pic taken by someone else

2056114594_1992be3c57_b.jpg