2008 - Celebrities at the premiere of Cirque Du Soleil Varekai

ada692

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It reminds me of Ronnie (the Rocket) O'Sullivan, a great snooker player, who is faster than any other one, and if You blink too much, You'll miss the whole match. I am affraid, nobody knows, what I am talking about. :blush-anim-cl:

I do, I know exactly what you mean, he is quite speedy round the old snooker table.

I love the scarf the big guy is wearing, lovely colour.

Haven't seen the video yet, will check it out in a bit.

He really does look so uncomfortable. I found that quite disturbing. If anyone anywhere is in any doubt that Mika doesn't enjoy being a celebrity then they only have to watch that few seconds of video :shocked:

But it's funny too - I'm referring to the reaction of the girls in the background when they see Mika :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: he just does it for the girlies doesn't he!:naughty:

Oh and the professional celeb with the big boobies is Chantelle, she was in Big Brother, yep she's a nobody.

Those pics ARE from the event, but they must have been taken after the show. And yes, he looked uncomfortable. :mf_rosetinted:

dun know why i feel hilarious when he walks very fast and only keeps the smile for 1s, then runs away from the photographers ....:roftl: :roftl:

it's similar feeling i get from him on the jool show before, he's not a celebrity at all

it's like he's cursing inside but tries to be polite to them , or actually he's scared by them :bleh:

he wants to watch the show but dun expect photo

he should take with mommy next time :naughty:

I'd hate having to do that! :blink:

Yes, that is the first thing that came to my mind when I saw the video. How horrid this "celeb" lifestyle must be.:thumbdown: Specially for those (like Mika) who don't seek that sort of attention.

can't blame him!

Must be awful, you've just seen an AMAZING show and than they want to take pictures... not of the artists, but of YOU

just because you're a "CELEBRITY"

bweik!!

Ditto.

But these celebs need to stop whoring themselves just to get attention. There's no need for them to stop and pose for every photographer like the chick with the big hooters did.

Hahaha how ridiculous did she look??? And pouting like a mad thing.

Thank god I have a sense of ridicule and will hopefully never do anything like that. :roftl:

It's somewhat like the one when he was asked about what car he likes most..or what care he'd like to drive or smth

"love,I can't drive" (+ the 'u a moron' -look)

Mouahaha yes although this one was even more annoyed like in "oh NAH NOT you morons again"... He reallly looks down on them, and smiles like he doesn't mean it at all :naughty:

Ooo he so rolled his eyes lol

Fiesty fellow:naughty:

yep he sure did, it was an "oh ffs do I HAVE to" face, it was like he was trying to sneak by un-noticed lol as if...he is EVER gonna manage that when he looks like an Adonis :naughty:

Can't believe how stupid miss *look everyone HERE are my jumblies*looked, like you could miss em No I prefer the understated look of a run away Mika lol. though to be fair he has an advantage of naturally good looking genes lol.

His nano second smile is hilarious, he has a lot more patience with his fans thankfully, I hope he never throws that look at us in the future though.

I felt a bit sad for him cos he looked so lonely alone, everyone else seemed to be with someone, I wonder if he sat all alone through the whole thing and if he didn't they managed to escape the paps well. :naughty:

But it's funny too - I'm referring to the reaction of the girls in the background when they see Mika :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: he just does it for the girlies doesn't he!:naughty:

He sure does it for this girlie. Hope he never sees that footage Andy took of the audience during Love Today at Brixton. I wish I could say I was just jumping up and down and screaming, but it's more a combination of

:blink::shocked::wub2:

It's all rather embarrassing actually.