2008 - Celebrities at the premiere of Cirque Du Soleil Varekai

ada692

Oh yeah I thought of that too when I was taking a bus down Regent Street last month.

I was also walking down Wapping high street in the pouring rain and came across this lit tree full of golden umbrellas. How Mikaish is that? Only in London.

2096543764_b8e51dd1de_o.jpg

Aww that's the coolest tree ever! I want that here! :sad:

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah I thought of that too when I was taking a bus down Regent Street last month.

I was also walking down Wapping high street in the pouring rain and came across this lit tree full of golden umbrellas. How Mikaish is that? Only in London.

Edit - here's a better pic taken by someone else

2056114594_1992be3c57_b.jpg

OMG - there's no escape from Mikerisms. But hey - its all 'pointlessly delicious'. Fab but fab pics of golden umbrellas. Yes - I love umbrellas as well as balloons and confetti and all fiesta related stuff. When on holiday in South Atlantic coast of France and I heard Relax playing relentlessly - I ran along the beach screaming (in true Mitzi Gaynor fashion) 'I'm gonna wash that man right outa my hair'.

Nice communing with you but I think I have to go to bed now and have some sweet dreams!:cool: :cool:

does that link really works? I cannot see it

I haven't checked the link but I'm fairly certain that no footage exists of Mika hitting a paparazzo with his purse. Perhaps a wallet with manly angles, but not a purse. :wink2:

I haven't checked the link but I'm fairly certain that no footage exists of Mika hitting a paparazzo with his purse. Perhaps a wallet with manly angles, but not a purse. :wink2:

hahaha, I know...a wallet with manly angles....but how dare they to call him that if they did so....in the video, in the first video and the front o the thread...Mika seems mad...or sad...or pissed off, but definetly he doesn't seem as the mika we know

hahaha, I know...a wallet with manly angles....but how dare they to call him that if they did so....in the video, in the first video and the front o the thread...Mika seems mad...or sad...or pissed off, but definetly he doesn't seem as the mika we know

He sure seems like the Mika we know - hating celebrity :naughty: Good ol' Mika:biggrin2: I seriously love his attitude in that video.

He sure seems like the Mika we know - hating celebrity :naughty: Good ol' Mika:biggrin2: I seriously love his attitude in that video.

lol...I mean he looks like him...but, ugh, the attitude...I don't know...haha never mind me

lol...I mean he looks like him...but, ugh, the attitude...I don't know...haha never mind me

I know what you mean. He's usually smiles and all, but he's human and genuine and that video sort of highlights his humaness:wink2:

I know what you mean. He's usually smiles and all, but he's human and genuine and that video sort of highlights his humaness:wink2:

well, yeah you are right. I'm used to see him SMILEY! the whole time, and then I see him smileless....well but you are right, people doesn't have to smile all the time. I love to smile but they are times that I don't feel like doing so :D

They didn't post all the video! :shocked:

Here's where a pap calls him gay, and Mika hits him with his purse.

http://www.suckerrrrrr-boyhedidntlookhappydidhe?.com

Tsk tsk, I didn't realize it was April Fool's Day already! :naughty:

And hey, is that Cleo in your avatar?

I thought you were an Alice in Wonderland fan, Sarie? :blink:

dcdeb

well, yeah you are right. I'm used to see him SMILEY! the whole time, and then I see him smileless....well but you are right, people doesn't have to smile all the time. I love to smile but they are times that I don't feel like doing so :D

Yup, exactly:wink2:

Edit - here's a better pic taken by someone else

2056114594_1992be3c57_b.jpg

:jawdrop:

Do you know how much that would knock my socks off if I saw something like that here? I would get out my black and white film camera and my digital camera and easily spend an hour there. :roftl: What OTHER freaking cool things do they have over there like that?! :blink:

Edit: btw, THAT is the tree I want to stand under when it rains. :naughty:

Everyone (me included) is talking about how Mika must hate being famous at the moment he has to have his picture taken, but, on the other hand: the good side of being a celeb is going to Cirque the Soleil and probably have a good seat....

:roftl: You have such a way with words Sparkly. Always makes me laugh.

It's not as if he just happened to go to Cirque de Soleil that night because he felt like catching one of their performances and the paps just happened to hang out there hoping to spot some celebs.

It's a premiere so the press is invited along with the celebs in order to promote the show. If Mika wants to wear free designer clothing and attend free premieres to schmooze with other celebs then he has to let the world see him in the designer clothes and on the red carpet of the premieres. That's the deal.

I cringe when I see Mika looking uncomfortable because I would feel the same, but he's quite literally asking for it. If he doesn't want to be photographed then he can buy tickets to some other show where no one's expecting him to arrive or stay home and watch Hollyoaks like the rest of us plebs.

I agree with Christine. If its a celeb do and hes got free tickets and dresses up in nice designer gear of course the press will want photos. Only our Mika likes to act above all that -he doesn't want his picture in the tabs - yet jumps all over the Sunday Mail (before Christmas) in suits of every colour. Its like he's playing the Grace Kelly game. Yeh he sure can get moody and annoyed - the flip side to playing such a cute angelic boy. Of course he would turn up to the Cirque - its right up his street (he only lives around the corner somewhere). Mind you whenever I'm in the South Kensington area,like last week when I went to see the 50's "Couture" exhibition at the V&A I was looking out for him everywhere!:mf_rosetinted:

I so agree (so much that I had to quote myself:naughty: )

Tsk tsk, I didn't realize it was April Fool's Day already! :naughty:

And hey, is that Cleo in your avatar?

I thought you were an Alice in Wonderland fan, Sarie? :blink:

dcdeb

My calendar goes straight from March 31st to April 2nd; because nobody fools me. :mf_rosetinted:

And yes, it is! Good eye.

I am... I just needed a little change. Plus, Cleo is my favorite fishy. (next to my goldfish, Charlie the Unicorn)

He wasn't a happy bunny was he?

Maybe he'd just remembered he'd left the gas on at home and was in a hurry to get back, after all he's only just had his flat redone:roftl: .

Maybe he'd just remembered he'd left the gas on at home and was in a hurry to get back, after all he's only just had his flat redone:roftl: .

LMAO.

"Did I unplug the curling iron? I think I did... I can't remember. I remember turning it off.... I just can't remember if.... what if the house burns down..... i think I forgot to unplug it.... what about-"

MIKA! SMILE!

*stops and briefly smiles, continues to walk on* I can't remember if I unplugged it or not... okay I retched for the chord.... retched isn't a word..."

LMAO.

"Did I unplug the curling iron? I think I did... I can't remember. I remember turning it off.... I just can't remember if.... what if the house burns down..... i think I forgot to unplug it.... what about-"

MIKA! SMILE!

*stops and briefly smiles, continues to walk on* I can't remember if I unplugged it or not... okay I retched for the chord.... retched isn't a word..."

have you considered... therapy?

:naughty:

And yes, it is! Good eye.

I am... I just needed a little change. Plus, Cleo is my favorite fishy. (next to my goldfish, Charlie the Unicorn)

Hey, I know my Disney characters :naughty:

Pinocchio is in my top 5 Disney movies, too. :)

:naughty:

dcdeb

I do that too.....I am really bad at thinking I've left it on but it's always off.............