MFC poster to celebrate 1 year!

robertina

lol!

Well I'm actually 16 months in that pic cos there aren't many of me prior to being 1 because I was sooo ugly.. no joke, mum told me so.. :naughty:

How kind of her :naughty:

I have quite a few pics of me as a baby, maybe a little more than my brothers, because I was the eldest.

And then, my youngest sister and brother have more than a few, because they were born in the years of the digital camera

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How kind of her :naughty:

I have quite a few pics of me as a baby, maybe a little more than my brothers, because I was the eldest.

And then, my youngest sister and brother have more than a few, because they were born in the years of the digital camera

Yeah, my older brother has a lot more baby pictures than me :mad3:

I found another (more close up) cute one of me though:

minimegk4.jpg

I've to wait the scanner to be repaired:thumbdown:

and I dunno where are the photos I search:blink:...I've spent 1 hour..MOMMY!!!! grrr have to wait:sneaky2:

so I took a pic of my portrait..

2004019005600827793_rs.jpg

2004082819542330301_rs.jpg

yes I know we aren't in the '700 but a friend of the family was good at this..soo boring...:bleh:{but I like the big eyes eheh}

Awwwww... everyone's gorgeous!!!

I was going to use the one I have as my avatar... but thought I'd do another one... (which I've already sent to Robertina but wanted to post anyway!)

Meatone.jpg

OH Teegs!! You're adorable!!!!!!

Okay really. I would really love to see Christine, Jack and Scut as babies.

Can you just imagine reading their posts and seeing their faces as 1 year olds right beside their highly intelligent, and very opinionated essays on the "Mika's Personal Life" or "Politics" threads?!

:roftl:

Can you just imagine reading their posts and seeing their faces as 1 year olds right beside their highly intelligent, and very opinionated essays on the "Mika's Personal Life" or "Politics" threads?!

Ooooh yes...

I personally want to see Freddie as a baby... he'd be soooo cute!!!

Scut has said something about finding a baby pic of her own :naughty:

So its a start :mf_rosetinted:

Jack and Christine would be good ones to see

hey!

how many lovely pics!

i'm so proud of you all, you look really enthousiastic! :thumb_yello:

i'm going to update the list, pls. bear with me...if you see some name missing, shout loud! :naughty:

Greta, that portrait is gorgeous....Lady Greta!!!

i hope all the very first members will join.... we need them! they are really 1 year MFC old!

OKay here are a few pics.... you can decide which one would be best to use

Rebecca891.jpg

Rebecca89-2.jpg

Rebecca90-1.jpg

(All are from when I was one, though the last one is probably almost two, so may be a bit old

This ones really blurry, so not really useful, but I like it

Rebeccacloseup90.jpg

Who would have known that baby would one day grow up to be the MFC's One Millionth Poster? :naughty:

...or talking about the meaning of life in the Appleman thread. :mf_rosetinted:

Give me week and I'll find and scan one. Slap me if I don't do it by next Sunday.

Thats such a cute pic OD......you look proud of your truck

OkD!! how cute!!!

And I knew it was a Truck...

Lol, yeah, I guess it's probably some kind of truck. Looks like a cheap lego rip off? Weird picture, its blown up big and hanging behind the door in the storage room.

I've to wait the scanner to be repaired:thumbdown:

and I dunno where are the photos I search...I've spent 1 hour..MOMMY!!!! grrr have to wait

so I took a pic of my portrait..

2004019005600827793_rs.jpg

yes I know we aren't in the '700 but a friend of the family was good at this..soo boring...{but I like the big eyes eheh}

I was almost reduced to tears at that. I have no idea why it is so funny (no one else seems to have found it so), but I could just imagine the 1700 MFC, all showing each other their 1 year old portraits. :roftl:

By the way, wow, that is a really good portrait.

Awwwww... everyone's gorgeous!!!

I was going to use the one I have as my avatar... but thought I'd do another one... (which I've already sent to Robertina but wanted to post anyway!)

Meatone.jpg

Lol! Gorgeous :bleh:

hey!

how many lovely pics!

i'm so proud of you all, you look really enthousiastic!

Everyone is so into it. It's so much fun going through and pulling out your cutest/funniest pictures. Oh how I love a random project.

Who would have known that baby would one day grow up to be the MFC's One Millionth Poster?

I think the expression of the first one gives it away. That's a "MFC's One Millionth Poster" if I've ever seen one.

This is meeeee:punk:

Cuuute! The closest to professional photos I ever got were school photos. Stupid cheap parents. :bleh: