MFC poster to celebrate 1 year!

robertina

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:blink: I have a piccie Robi ..... only my scanner is being a pain in the arse ...... :blink: .... hopefully will get it to you in time ...... :blink::thumb_yello:

If you have a digital camera you can also take a picture of the picture :thumb_yello: That's how i did it :naughty:

thanx for your pm robi, but i don't think i have any pix of me of when i was 1 year old. there's one when i was just newborn, but the quality is awful, and apart from that i think the pix only start again when i was 4 or so. gotta ask my mum tomorrow, maybe she has some more pix i don't remember now... or at least can explain to me why there aren't more pix of me as a baby! :blink::bleh:

Hiya Robi & Bettasan .... I was finally able to scan my piccie in ... (close to one yr. old I think) ..... unfortunately it had a tear on it ..... but I'm not sure how to fix it ... :blink: ..... anyway, thanks for putting together this GREAT project !!:thumb_yello:

happikalibaby.jpg

Hiya Robi & Bettasan .... I was finally able to scan my piccie in ... (close to one yr. old I think) ..... unfortunately it had a tear on it ..... but I'm not sure how to fix it ... :blink: ..... anyway, thanks for putting together this GREAT project !!:thumb_yello:

happikalibaby.jpg

happi, this is lovely! :wub2:

donì't worry...we will focus on faces anyway

Great job guys! cant wait to see the resault! and now that i have a picture up i wanted to remind that my name is Roxana if you wanna write it somewhere or sth... :thumb_yello:

we'll put nicknames on the pics....we are known for those! :thumb_yello:

Sorry for showing up so close to the deadline term! :blush-anim-cl:

I wasn't sure that I will find a good picture in time.

May I be part of your project, please?

I have two option... (I've named them just for fun :wink2: )

First: "discovering the world"...

2231496600_87fc78a929.jpg

Second: "the penguin me"...

2230701315_a7d0177416_o.jpg