Omg! Mika's Secret Lover Exposed!!!!

BumbleBee_Vix

DSCF3087.jpg

Ok ok so maybe it's not real but just wanted to give yaz all a scare :D My boss gave me this for Christmas with loads of true facts in (Obviously the fact Mika is my lover is true!) and local places and people's names and stuff. She sent in to "The Evening Gazette" what you cant see on here is a massive "MIKA'S SECRET LOVER EXPOSED" and "MIKA FINDS LOVER IN NORTON" and a pic I took at one of the gigs of him under the big skeleton that my boss found on my laptop lol and so you understand Fifi Lamarr is a character I recently played in a Murder Mystery production lol

I'm gonna try get him to sign it in London lmao. Bet he won't.

Y'all jealous?

F a n t a s t i c.. although my heart stopped and hands got sweaty when I first read it, now Im over shock and read the end I feel so much better

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Emz-Mika-Luva

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OKAY THIS IS SCARY OMG!!

ok if mika has a gf well and his happy thats ok but i still gotta have some time to sit here and scream!!!

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG :shocked:

ok if mika has a gf well and his happy thats ok but i still gotta have some time to sit here and scream!!!

awww don't worry it might be just a wild and crazy fling...it's gotta happen sooner or later and as long as he isn't a tart about it then good luck to him :naughty:

DSCF3087.jpg

Ok ok so maybe it's not real but just wanted to give yaz all a scare :D My boss gave me this for Christmas with loads of true facts in (Obviously the fact Mika is my lover is true!) and local places and people's names and stuff. She sent in to "The Evening Gazette" what you cant see on here is a massive "MIKA'S SECRET LOVER EXPOSED" and "MIKA FINDS LOVER IN NORTON" and a pic I took at one of the gigs of him under the big skeleton that my boss found on my laptop lol and so you understand Fifi Lamarr is a character I recently played in a Murder Mystery production lol

I'm gonna try get him to sign it in London lmao. Bet he won't.

Y'all jealous?

I am so confused!!!!!

What!!!!

Please tell me

I am so confused!!!!!

What!!!!

Please tell me

RELAX Girls!!

This is just a joke :wink2:

Please read the whole post before (over)reacting!

OMG I can't stop laughing! :naughty:

OMG. I nearly PASSED out when I read it!!!!:bleh:

It's a great April fool's joke though..dunno why..

But seriously, I really felt like my brain was getting all cloudy and I was starting to feel EXTREMELY faint.

THANK GOD it's a joke!!!!

Phew!!!!

LMAO

Is this one of those threads that'll get bumped every now and then to give the Newbies a heart attack??

It got me for a few seconds - I was desperately trying to think where I'd heard the name Victoria Bilton before :naughty: doh.

and I also operate Bab's Taxi. :mf_rosetinted:

you mean Bab's Cabs? lol

places like Bab's B&B?!

Are you opening a branch in Royston Vasey???

:roftl::roftl::roftl:beesexual lmao!! good one :thumb_yello:

I knew it:mf_rosetinted: