BumbleBee_Vix

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:roftl: someday it will be for real:roftl:

Yep im preparing my poor heart

lol:naughty:, yeah, I was shocked at fist, but knew it would be nothing as usual. I like that Mika is such a mystery.

I know what its going to say now but it still does it.

Mysterious, very appealing

I miss EnFa's Official - Mika HAS a girlfriend thread from last year...that was always getting bumped and shocking the living daylights out of all the newbies...sigh, such fun was had :das: Happy days!

:naughty:

i actually thought you were being serious there.....i think when he does get a gf (if he hasnt got a secret lover already) soo many people will have heart attacks

pfft im sooo gullable

i know!!! we will all clone him mwhaha then we can have wee mini clone mika's running around lol hey if they can clone a sheep i dont think a human is any different...hmm

cant believe its been 8 days since Mika....

i know!!! we will all clone him mwhaha then we can have wee mini clone mika's running around lol hey if they can clone a sheep i dont think a human is any different...hmm

cant believe its been 8 days since Mika....

lol! that could go horribly wrong, and we'd all have Mini Mika sheep or something!:naughty:

I know 8 days! This time last week I wonder what was happening...I can't remember...:blink:

haha yeh walking aroud with fleeces form the mika sheep haha

*hey dude nice fleece!!!*

*why thank you its made from the mika sheep :P*

:lmfao: yeah!!!!! That's what would happen! mika sheep(s) sheep is so much funnier when it has an s at the end...........sheeps:lmao:

i beleive i was stranded in brixton this time last week with no idea what so ever how im going to get bck to the hotel..alone with shifty people roaming around the streets looking at me weirdly.....

:thumbdown: thats sucks! really, what a way to end the day.

I think I was going mad dancing around the hotel!

i beleive i was stranded in brixton this time last week with no idea what so ever how im going to get bck to the hotel..alone with shifty people roaming around the streets looking at me weirdly.....

aww poor lamb :naughty: (sorry I couldn't resit that one ) :bleh:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

OMG I TOTALLY THOUGHT IT WAS REAL

great it´s not real.... people, i thought that i´ll have some cry... for all night... and here in Brasil the nights is only beginig....

Bah, i confess, if Mika will love someone one day, i will be pleased, but if I could do everything for me to meet him, ahahhaaa i´ll be her lover,, and not a secret lover, but the love of his life =p

I will love him till i live forever!:mf_lustslow:

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...