One random question?

stephaniedy2k1

Ok when i went to see Mika in Birmingham on the 23rd November i was lucky enough to meet him, it was like a quick 2 minute thing and it all went very fast and i struggled to get any words to come out of my mouth, which now i feel totally embarrassed about!:eek:

Anyway i was telling my friend about it the other day and she asked me something which got me thinking, if i could ask Mika any totally random question at all, what would it be?

So i thought about it and i came up with some really random things that came into mind, if i was ever to just bump into him again and have a casual conversation.

Some of the ones i came up with-

What is your favourite colour?

If you could be a colour what would you be?

What aftershave/spray do you wear?

Where if anywhere, would you most like to go in the world?

What is the one thing you have to do before you die?

(Pretty bad examples really!)

So basically if you could ask Mika one totally random question, what would it be and why?

(Might be good to stay away from the controversial topics and stick to random things/ and i ve done a quick search i hope no one has posted a similar post, if they have sorry)

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you could have any super hero power what would it be and why?

(I know not that original, but u gotta admit it is an interesting question to ask???)

No its a good question, i think he would take a long time to answer, i think he would consider it very carefully then give a really interesting answer.:thumb_yello:

Ok when i went to see Mika in Birmingham on the 23rd November i was lucky enough to meet him, it was like a quick 2 minute thing and it all went very fast and i struggled to get any words to come out of my mouth, which now i feel totally embarrassed about!:eek:

Anyway i was telling my friend about it the other day and she asked me something which got me thinking, if i could ask Mika any totally random question at all, what would it be?

So i thought about it and i came up with some really random things that came into mind, if i was ever to just bump into him again and have a casual conversation.

Some of the ones i came up with-

What is your favourite colour?

If you could be a colour what would you be?

What aftershave/spray do you wear?

Where if anywhere, would you most like to go in the world?

What is the one thing you have to do before you die?

(Pretty bad examples really!)

So basically if you could ask Mika one totally random question, what would it be and why?

(Might be good to stay away from the controversial topics and stick to random things/ and i ve done a quick search i hope no one has posted a similar post, if they have sorry)

Is it just me or has Rak been doing this for months?

Is it just me or has Rak been doing this for months?

Yes, I think RAK1 has mastered the art of random questions. I liked the one where she asked him if he would ever do a Britney ie shave all of his hair off.

His reply was class!

Hey Steph, I 've been asking Mika random questions at the end of all the gigs, funnily enough that night at Birmingham was the first night.

It started as just one, about whether he would play Dr Who or not, but it soon became something I did at the end of all the shows up to Plymouth, when he started getting ill and not staying long.

I'm doing it again at the London shows, but as with all the others, no one, not even Andy the lovely cameraman, will know the question until Mika hears it. It is for him after all.

It drives everyone crazy, the not knowing, but it's fun seeing Mikas reaction, it's great to make him laugh.

Marmite... love it or hate it?

Can split a room that question ;)

P.s

I am a lover of marmite FYI.

Sunny, it's so wonderful to see you becoming more regular here! But why are you regular now that you've stepped down from Admin? :tears:

anyhow, it's wonderful to see you back. The forum feels are new again!

oh my god....next month i'll have been here a YEAR!

Hey Steph, I 've been asking Mika random questions at the end of all the gigs, funnily enough that night at Birmingham was the first night.

It started as just one, about whether he would play Dr Who or not, but it soon became something I did at the end of all the shows up to Plymouth, when he started getting ill and not staying long.

I'm doing it again at the London shows, but as with all the others, no one, not even Andy the lovely cameraman, will know the question until Mika hears it. It is for him after all.

It drives everyone crazy, the not knowing, but it's fun seeing Mikas reaction, it's great to make him laugh.

That's brilliant!!! :thumb_yello:

I wish I'd have the guts to do that.

uh uh uh! hold your horses - just so you know, its been agreed by me and Christine that I will ask him if he says Chicken or Ticket. :) Ooh he'll love me on our first meeting :roftl: :roftl:

as for superhero, Mika has been asked that question. He said he'd be snoopy.

interviewe: you think snoopy's a superhero?

mika: duh!

Im pretty sure i watched an interview on youtube where he said he cant stand the stuff. Me personally love it!

i've seen that answer but in a thread that was made ages ago, about mikas facts or something like that!

please could somebody post the vid of that enterview?!:wink2:

I hate marmite!!!

uh uh uh! hold your horses - just so you know, its been agreed by me and Christine that I will ask him if he says Chicken or Ticket. :) Ooh he'll love me on our first meeting :roftl: :roftl:

You're gonna ask him? :shocked:

Brilliant, please let us know the answer! :biggrin2:

I love the interview where he says that! It's my favourite! :bleh:

Now you mention it i remember that! Thanks

i've seen that answer but in a thread that was made ages ago, about mikas facts or something like that!

please could somebody post the vid of that enterview?!:wink2:

I hate marmite!!!

Mika: Everyday objects: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2zzaqqFkvI

You're gonna ask him? :shocked:

Brilliant, please let us know the answer! :biggrin2:

I love the interview where he says that! It's my favourite! :bleh:

well i hope to ask him lol, i should remember hopefully, especially with all the mfc around me!

this is the interview with snoopy at the end:

Do you have those questions and answers anywhere I could read them?

well i hope to ask him lol, i should remember hopefully, especially with all the mfc around me!

this is the interview with snoopy at the end:

LOL. I'm sure you'll remember! :thumb_yello:

Thanx, he's so cute in that interview. :biggrin2:

Well done for even being able to speak! Cant wait to hear the next question and answer.

As for me i think i might give up trying to start threads, not been too sucessful so far.