One random question?

stephaniedy2k1

Okay first off I hate Marmite!

Okay, back on topic!

I really have no idea!!! It would be something normal I think, like tomato or brown sauce on a sausage butty?

My friend (The famous HJ) has the best question! He's been saying he wants to know for ages but didn't have the guts to ask Mika on the occasions we met him:

Do you wear socks in bed?

He says that with Mika being 6ft 3" or something that surely his feet are not covered by the duvet, therefore it would make sense for him to wear socks in bed.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay first off I hate Marmite!

Okay, back on topic!

I really have no idea!!! It would be something normal I think, like tomato or brown sauce on a sausage butty?

My friend (The famous HJ) has the best question! He's been saying he wants to know for ages but didn't have the guts to ask Mika on the occasions we met him:

Do you wear socks in bed?

He says that with Mika being 6ft 3" or something that surely his feet are not covered by the duvet, therefore it would make sense for him to wear socks in bed.

:lmao:

That's great, someone should ask him that! (Not me though. :bleh:)

uh uh uh! hold your horses - just so you know, its been agreed by me and Christine that I will ask him if he says Chicken or Ticket. :) Ooh he'll love me on our first meeting :roftl: :roftl:

as for superhero, Mika has been asked that question. He said he'd be snoopy.

interviewe: you think snoopy's a superhero?

mika: duh!

Don't worry, I already have my questions primed from just before Christmas so the chicken/ticket thing is all yours.

Don't worry, I already have my questions primed from just before Christmas so the chicken/ticket thing is all yours.

Do you have a list of all the questions you've asked him before (and his answers)? ^^

uh uh uh! hold your horses - just so you know, its been agreed by me and Christine that I will ask him if he says Chicken or Ticket. :) Ooh he'll love me on our first meeting :roftl: :roftl:

as for superhero, Mika has been asked that question. He said he'd be snoopy.

interviewe: you think snoopy's a superhero?

mika: duh!

If I remember rightly the interviewer asked Mika what superhero would he be and my question is what super hero POWER would u have? so not quite the same! Also, I believe Mika is being asked about the ticket, chicken thing in America as it was being discussed on the chicken or ticket poll thread, so may not be the wisest of ideas asking him as he may start getting annoyed as by then he may have been asked it many times!

If I remember rightly the interviewer asked Mika what superhero would he be and my question is what super hero POWER would u have? so not quite the same! Also, I believe Mika is being asked about the ticket, chicken thing in America as it was being discussed on the chicken or ticket poll thread, so may not be the wisest of ideas asking him as he may start getting annoyed as by then he may have been asked it many times!

Boo! I wanna ask! :tears:

thanks a lot!!!:wink2:

no problem!

Do you have those questions and answers anywhere I could read them?

I can run them down for you;

ME: Would you consider playing Dr Who if the part was offered to you?

MIKA: *Laughs* "No, I don't think so, no" *Laughs again*

ME: But you'd be great.

MIKA: *Shakes head and laughs again* "No" *Keeps laughing*

Second question.

ME: Would you turn on anyones Christmas lights if you were asked?

MIKA: *Looks stunned* "Good god no. I'm not Jordan"

For those not in the know Jordan (or Katie Price, as she has now reverted backt her real name) was a topless model, but now has her own chat show with herhusband Peter Andre.

Third question.

ME: Would you ever grow a beard?

MIKA: *Gives a big smile* "No" *Shakes his head and laughs*

Forth question.

ME: Would you do a Britney, and shave your head?

Sorry but for reasons to save Mika from a load of hassle in the press, as we are aware that paparazzi nose around here from time to time, the answer to this stays between the MFCers who were there that night, and a few trusted ones who weren't.

Second question.

For those not in the know Jordan (or Katie Price, as she has now reverted backt her real name) was a topless model, but now has her own chat show with herhusband Peter Andre.

Third question.

Forth question.

Sorry but for reasons to save Mika from a load of hassle in the press, as we are aware that paparazzi nose around here from time to time, the answer to this stays between the MFCers who were there that night, and a few trusted ones who weren't.

:roftl:

So cool! (I'm very curious about the answer to the last question... :bleh:)

Well done for even being able to speak! Cant wait to hear the next question and answer.

As for me i think i might give up trying to start threads, not been too sucessful so far.

Oh I don't know this threads going pretty well so far;-)

I found the best thing to do is not to ask personal or intimate questions that intrude on his private life, and avoid questions he's constantly being asked over and over.

Keep it light and funny, and as I found out, word them VERY carefully to get a light and funny response.

Ok when i went to see Mika in Birmingham on the 23rd November i was lucky enough to meet him, it was like a quick 2 minute thing and it all went very fast and i struggled to get any words to come out of my mouth, which now i feel totally embarrassed about!:eek:

Anyway i was telling my friend about it the other day and she asked me something which got me thinking, if i could ask Mika any totally random question at all, what would it be?

So i thought about it and i came up with some really random things that came into mind, if i was ever to just bump into him again and have a casual conversation.

Some of the ones i came up with-

What is your favourite colour?

If you could be a colour what would you be?

What aftershave/spray do you wear?

Where if anywhere, would you most like to go in the world?

What is the one thing you have to do before you die?

(Pretty bad examples really!)

So basically if you could ask Mika one totally random question, what would it be and why?

(Might be good to stay away from the controversial topics and stick to random things/ and i ve done a quick search i hope no one has posted a similar post, if they have sorry)

what does your bathroom smell like?:mf_rosetinted: is it clean?

what's your favourite dance move?

favourite '80s pop song?

what do you do when you wana burp/fart in public (if ever)?

most embarrassing moment?

who would you like to meet from the past?

in which era would you like to have lived in the past?

do you cry a lot?

Second question.

Third question.

Forth question.

Brilliant thanks for that, good questions. I would love to know what he said to the last one, keep trying to imagine what he might have said!

Oh I don't know this threads going pretty well so far;-)

I found the best thing to do is not to ask personal or intimate questions that intrude on his private life, and avoid questions he's constantly being asked over and over.

Keep it light and funny, and as I found out, word them VERY carefully to get a light and funny response.

Thanks for the advice, maybe i will trying!

favourite '80s pop song?

do you cry a lot?

Brilliant questions, i think you would get some funny answers, not sure he d answer them all though! :roftl:

favourite '80s pop song?

do you cry a lot?

those are some extremely good questions! why didnt i think of those cause those are also questions that i would ask:thumb_yello: great ideas!

Mika, will you "boork boork bork bork booooork" like a chicken for me while I film it? :das:

Okay, okay, on a more serious note... Will ya do the Macarena with me? You can sing it since it took you (insert however long) it was that it took you to figure out what the guy was saying. *starts dancing*

:thumb_yello:

Mika, will you "boork boork bork bork booooork" like a chicken for me while I film it? :das:

Okay, okay, on a more serious note... Will ya do the Macarena with me? You can sing it since it took you (insert however long) it was that it took you to figure out what the guy was saying. *starts dancing*

:thumb_yello:

Ooooh meee I'll say it.

Booorrk bork bork! H.a.w.t., huh? :cool: