American Idol thread!

Fmbm

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:shocked: Carly went home? She was my favorite! I guess now my favorite is the boy with dreadlocks...I always forget his name. What is it again?

Yeah Jason Castro...is his name...my favorite too...out of all of them...i believe he can make it definitely to the top 3 and then it might get rocky from there.

BROOKE WHITE WAS ELIMINATED!!!!!!!

I KNOW!!! I thought for sure that it was gonna be syesha!! Jason didn't do that well last night but we were glad that he stayed. We think David Cook should win. That's our opinion but he is doing awesome.:punk:

AND what did you all think about Simon getting a call from his first crush! That was awesome.

I KNOW!!! I thought for sure that it was gonna be syesha!! Jason didn't do that well last night but we were glad that he stayed. We think David Cook should win. That's our opinion but he is doing awesome.:punk:

AND what did you all think about Simon getting a call from his first crush! That was awesome.

Simon getting that call made my day!

I also think David Cook should win, even though i have a feeling the other David will win because of his huge fan base.

Jason Castro Went Home Tonight:crybaby::tears::(:sad: I CAN'T BELIEVE HE WENT HOME...I DONT THINK HE WOULD HAVE HAD THE LOWEST VOTES...ACTUALLY I DONT BELIEVE HE HAD THE LOWEST...I THINK AMERICAN IDOL IS RIGGED.

WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS?

We liked Jason Castro very much. He was one of our favorites from the beginning. All they could do it seemed like was critisize his songs or that he forgot some of the lyrics. We loved Mr. Tamborine Man last night. We just think Jason is so unique and we love his voice. Our favorite was "Some Where Over The Rainbow" where he played the ukelaylee (don't know how to spell that). That was wonderful. We also liked when he sang "Daydream". I was sad he went.

We were hoping it would of been Shyesia going home. She is alright but we liked Jason more and if Jason would of made it we would of had our favorite 3 from the beginning.

We liked Jason Castro very much. He was one of our favorites from the beginning. All they could do it seemed like was critisize his songs or that he forgot some of the lyrics. We loved Mr. Tamborine Man last night. We just think Jason is so unique and we love his voice. Our favorite was "Some Where Over The Rainbow" where he played the ukelaylee (don't know how to spell that). That was wonderful. We also liked when he sang "Daydream". I was sad he went.

We were hoping it would of been Shyesia going home. She is alright but we liked Jason more and if Jason would of made it we would of had our favorite 3 from the beginning.

Well if you want to gather with his other fans then come over to http://www.daydreamingboy.com which is official website i do believe...we have forums and a chatroom, music, videos and other neato stuff!

Jason Castro Went Home Tonight:crybaby::tears::(:sad: I CAN'T BELIEVE HE WENT HOME...I DONT THINK HE WOULD HAVE HAD THE LOWEST VOTES...ACTUALLY I DONT BELIEVE HE HAD THE LOWEST...I THINK AMERICAN IDOL IS RIGGED.

WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS?

i feel sorry for you - it seems like you are a huge fan, but for me i'm glad that the top three are david, david and syesha. i don't believe american idol is rigged though, what would be the point really. if you look back at all the other seasons, most of the top 5 or so contestants end up with deals anyway, so there's a good chance you'll be seeing more of jason after the show and the tour and everything. :thumb_yello:

i feel sorry for you - it seems like you are a huge fan, but for me i'm glad that the top three are david, david and syesha. i don't believe american idol is rigged though, what would be the point really. if you look back at all the other seasons, most of the top 5 or so contestants end up with deals anyway, so there's a good chance you'll be seeing more of jason after the show and the tour and everything. :thumb_yello:

Yeah we agree. When you look back a lot of people made it big and they didn't win.

I'm so sad. :(

David Archuleta is coming back to Utah tomorrow, and I don't get to see him. :crybaby:

:shocked: Why not? You should pay someone to tie him up for you!

In other AI news, I'm LOVING Jason Castro's version of Forever in Blue Jeans:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpEX0ucyIFU

He could make a seriously awesome album with a kind of west coasty, folky vibe. :punk:

David Cook will also make an awesome album, regardless of who wins.

:shocked: Why not? You should pay someone to tie him up for you!

In other AI news, I'm LOVING Jason Castro's version of Forever in Blue Jeans:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpEX0ucyIFU

He could make a seriously awesome album with a kind of west coasty, folky vibe. :punk:

David Cook will also make an awesome album, regardless of who wins.

Tempting...:naughty:

I think they'll all do well for themselves after Idol.

I hope that David Archuleta finishes highschool before he persues a career, though.

Did you guys hear what happened with Jason?

I was watching a Yahoo! video and they slowed down the part where Ryan says what number to call/text to vote and you could see Jason mouthing the words "Don't vote :naughty:"

Yup. I knew he was sacrificing himself. American Idol just doesn't seem like his thing, but he was one of my favorites.

WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS?

omg! so, i have been mad @ idol ever since danny went home! then, i payed attention to things happening, and i started believing it was rigges, especially at the bottom of the screen one time, there is fine print and it says they can move the votes around, so i have been very mad at idol lately!

Did you guys hear what happened with Jason?

I was watching a Yahoo! video and they slowed down the part where Ryan says what number to call/text to vote and you could see Jason mouthing the words "Don't vote :naughty:"

Yup. I knew he was sacrificing himself. American Idol just doesn't seem like his thing, but he was one of my favorites.

yeah! i saw that on Ellen today. but she was debating over whether he WAS saying "don't vote" or.."vote, vote". i couldn't see him actually saying "don't vote"??? but who knows, maybe?

yeah! i saw that on Ellen today. but she was debating over whether he WAS saying "don't vote" or.."vote, vote". i couldn't see him actually saying "don't vote"??? but who knows, maybe?

I wouldn't be surprised if it was "Don't vote."

You could even tell by his performances that he was half-assing it and that he didn't want to be there anymore.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was "Don't vote."

You could even tell by his performances that he was half-assing it and that he didn't want to be there anymore.

yep, that's true. and i guess he would have felt pretty guilty if one of the others got sent home instead of him, when he knew that he didn't try nearly as hard. so, yeah, it could be true!