Height?

pica_mica

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When I was 5 the doctors told my mom that I would be 6 foot tall.... based on my birth length and the height I was at that time.........

needless to say... they were WRONG!

I am ONLY 5' 7" I WISH I was 6 foot! :sneaky2:

When I was 5 the doctors told my mom that I would be 6 foot tall.... based on my birth length and the height I was at that time.........

Only 5'7"?!? You are tall woman. I'm 5'6" and I consider myself tall for a girl...hehe

Oh, we're the same height =]

My dad is 6'2"ish i think and my mom is 5'6"ish

I'm on the shorter side of my family, but tall enough i think.

Oh, we're the same height =]

My dad is 6'2"ish i think and my mom is 5'6"ish

I'm on the shorter side of my family, but tall enough i think.

Wow, your parents are quite tall. My parents aren't very tall (I was taller than my mom since I was a kid...hehe...just kidding but she is short and my dad is only a couple inches, if that, taller than me.)

There is this guy in my Marketing class and he is 6'2" and my Media Studies teacher is 6'6"!!!

i'm almost 17 and i'm tiny 5'1 !! i feel so short at my school! luckly i've made friends with my kind (other short people):naughty: so it makes me feel a little better!

when i found out last year that i wasn't goin to grow anymore, my friend (also short) made up a whole list for me of what is great about being short!:biggrin2:

such as...it's easy to get through crowds, and can pick up stuff easier, and when you fall it doesn't hurt as much!:naughty:

i'm almost 17 and i'm tiny 5'1 !! i feel so short at my school! luckly i've made friends with my kind (other short people):naughty: so it makes me feel a little better!

when i found out last year that i wasn't goin to grow anymore, my friend (also short) made up a whole list for me of what is great about being short!:biggrin2:

such as...it's easy to get through crowds, and can pick up stuff easier, and when you fall it doesn't hurt as much!:naughty:

Haha...I like that..."my kind" I have friends with a variety of different heights. At 5'6", I consider myself sort of tall for a girl and I have a friend and she is so short that when I put my arm up as if I'm resting it on a ledge she just fits...hehe

Maybe there should be a "tall" list as well...hehe

Wow, your parents are quite tall. My parents aren't very tall (I was taller than my mom since I was a kid...hehe...just kidding but she is short and my dad is only a couple inches, if that, taller than me.)

There is this guy in my Marketing class and he is 6'2" and my Media Studies teacher is 6'6"!!!

my cousin is 6'5" at 15! and his brother is 6'2" and their sister is 5'9" and afraid that she's terribly short!

lol, my short friends always insist they aren't short, they're "fun sized" lol

my cousin is 6'5" at 15! and his brother is 6'2" and their sister is 5'9" and afraid that she's terribly short!

lol, my short friends always insist they aren't short, they're "fun sized" lol

lol yes i've been called 'bite sized' also:naughty:

6'5" at 15 years old?!? WOW!!! 6'2" and 5'9"...you know some tall people!!!

There aren't really any short people in my family, i think my granny is 5'5" at the shortest.

lol yes i've been called 'bite sized' also:naughty:

col, thats a good one.

My height...is strange.

I've been growing rapidly in the past few years, because I used to be shorter than most of my friends...but now I'm not.

I'm kind of stagnating now at 5'8" ish.

But I dunno I don't really see height.

Well I do, but I don't think about it.

Well I'm thinking about it right now but...that doesn't count.

Um

OOOOH A BUTTERFLY! *runs off*

My height...is strange.

I've been growing rapidly in the past few years, because I used to be shorter than most of my friends...but now I'm not.

I'm kind of stagnating now at 5'8" ish.

But I dunno I don't really see height.

Well I do, but I don't think about it.

Well I'm thinking about it right now but...that doesn't count.

Um

OOOOH A BUTTERFLY! *runs off*

174cm :biggrin2: