Mikas music on TV/film.

RAK1

Happy Ending - BGT (final)

I thought you were very quick - then I realised; I'm watching it recorded so we can whizz through the adverts.

As you say: Happy Ending :)

I thought you were very quick - then I realised; I'm watching it recorded so we can whizz through the adverts.

As you say: Happy Ending :)

watching it recorded ? But its on live... :blink: ok not Happy Ending... but the show...

watching it recorded ? But its on live... :blink: ok not Happy Ending... but the show...

I know, but by recording it we can cut the ads. We'll catch up with live before the end. It's a good strategy as I hate the ads and the waffle!

I know, but by recording it we can cut the ads. We'll catch up with live before the end. It's a good strategy as I hate the ads and the waffle!

haaaaate them too!!!!!

But i had to wait a days time if i wanted to watch it. And i would know who would win before that cos of all the places it will be posted... so it wouldnt be the same!

It was great to hear Happy Endings played on BGT. I like the gymnastic troupe and Twist & Pulse were great, but I'm hoping that Connected will have a great career ahead of them! Those young boys are so talented and are proof that young people can deffinately be golden!

• 3 months later...

I'm away at college and don't have a TV but my sister was talking to me online and told me that "We Are Golden" was on the series premiere of a new show on CW called "Hellcats". Apparently it's a show about cheerleaders that has that blonde girl from High School Musical in it. It was towards the end of the episode so I'll have to watch it online later to see. I just thought it was nice of my sister to think of me and Mika like that :D

Happy Endings AND Grace Kelly were both played in the background on the X Factor!

HE was first, and I didn't expect another Mika song, but then GK was played when this really good Italian guy had sung, and got through!

It was the songs, with Mika's voice, not just the instrumentals.

Happy Endings AND Grace Kelly were both played in the background on the X Factor!

HE was first, and I didn't expect another Mika song, but then GK was played when this really good Italian guy had sung, and got through!

I heard them too!

I think it's kinda ironic to play GK on a show like X Factor.

I'm away at college and don't have a TV but my sister was talking to me online and told me that "We Are Golden" was on the series premiere of a new show on CW called "Hellcats". Apparently it's a show about cheerleaders that has that blonde girl from High School Musical in it. It was towards the end of the episode so I'll have to watch it online later to see. I just thought it was nice of my sister to think of me and Mika like that :D

As I mentioned on twitter, they played WAG on that new show "Hellcats" starring Ashley Tisdale.

here's a picture I snatched from "Hellcats" and I thought it was quite ironic because of how Mika gets decked out for his shows...

hellcats.png

Yes it is, but they played it when this young Italian man had sung, and he was very good and a bit different. I think it worked very well.

in spain we have a similar program to Xfactor,called "fama" (fame,as that gorgeous serial) where the guys must dance.... and they are playing aaaaall the time ALL mika´s songs.... ALL THE TIME.... also mika was invited and sang "rain" when he was in our country... here the link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CC2Q6lxcwwk

the guys dancing were the contestants...

also,take a look at this...

and this is a rehearsal with grace kelly.. they are using mika´s song since the begginning of the contest like 2 or 3 years ago...

YES! picked up and watched it , it actually seemed like the instrumentals were the backdrop for a lot of the programme!

It made me feel all warm inside to hear it :wub2::wub2:

Happy Ending in Gossip Girl, Big Girl in the Ugly Betty commercial (thought, I think he says Betty instead of Big Girl :dunno:) and Blame It On The Girls on a commercial for cells :biggrin2:

What episode of Gossip Girl did they play Happy ending? I remember listening to I see you on one episode :teehee: