Mikas music on TV/film.

RAK1

• 2 weeks later...

Blame It On The Girls playing as background track in the trailers for new CBBC programme 'Jinx' :thumb_yello:

Also - not music as such - but on another kids' programme on CBBC, called Dani's House, there is a big poster of Mika on Dani's bedroom wall. Only sometimes it's not there, then it magically reappears again the the next scene :teehee:. The mysteries of continuity :naughty:. Or maybe Dani just can't decide if she likes Mika or not :dunno: (a not uncommon problem among the general public, I think :roftl:)

on the cbbc chanel they have blame it the girls playing:naughty::mf_lustslow:for a trailer for a program called jinx but they miss out blame it on the boys... it has the music and it just repeats blame it on the girls blame it on the girls

"Grace Kelly" every single day except for Saturday, in "España Directo". At least in the last 3 months that I can recall.

Last week WAG and Rain (several times a day) in Spanish "Big Brother".

Edited by hathor

Blame It On The Girls playing as background track in the trailers for new CBBC programme 'Jinx' :thumb_yello:

On a new trailer today for the same program this evening. Really quiet and the TV was in the next room. But I heard it!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
I hate to admit that I am watching The Hills but I am and they just played Blame It On the Girls

Never heard of it, in my country we only get the TV series when they are a couple of years old, so have have no idea what it's about.:naughty:

But it can't be that bad if they have good enough taste to play Mika's music!:wink2:

Never heard of it, in my country we only get the TV series when they are a couple of years old, so have have no idea what it's about.:naughty:

But it can't be that bad if they have good enough taste to play Mika's music!:wink2:

It's a cheesy "reality" show, but it got instantly better when they started playing Mika, in fact I sort of jumped off the couch :blush-anim-cl:

In the US, "We are golden" was in the background of a Teenick commercial and the whole song was played for the "make it or break it" finale.. which I just happened to be watching, hehe. :D It was before I had heard the song, I was like, this voice sounds familiar, and then it starts saying, "we are not what you think we are, WE ARE GOLDEN!" and I jump up oh my goodness, MIKA this is brilliant and turn up my t.v really loud :P

• 5 weeks later...

If you enjoy the show "Glee", then you might have already watched the new a capella -singing -group -contest -reality show (*phew* - that was a mouthful) called The Sing Off, hosted by Nick Lachey

http://www.nbc.com/sing-off/

One group sang Happy Ending by Mika(it was their swan song - they got voted off):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QeKK0_yE9WY

Edited by Suzy

• 2 weeks later...