Mikas music on TV/film.

RAK1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm dying of happiness! Happy Ending and Any Other World were played back-to-back on Sunday's episode of X Factor. Not only the instrumentals were played, We also heard Mika's amazing voice singing both songs!!

The instrumental HE was played on yesterday's episode too!!!!!:mf_lustslow:

I'm dying of happiness! Happy Ending and Any Other World were played back-to-back on Sunday's episode of X Factor. Not only the instrumentals were played, We also heard Mika's amazing voice singing both songs!!

I heard that too! I swear they play HE on every episode!

His tweet about it made me lol. :teehee:

i have to check out todays epi. tomorrow :aah:

I heard that too! I swear they play HE on every episode!

His tweet about it made me lol. :teehee:

notised that too. They play him a lot. Notised they plaied him a lot on BGT this year too...

Edited by Dark Angel

We recorded Rob Brydon last week and caught the end of the first day of the Ryder Cup Golf in Newport, Wales. Boy had it been wet!!!! They couldn't play for 7 hours. . . . .

And they played Rain - not my fav but very apt!

my smile growed when i heard just heard em :biggrin2:

I think boy group "diva viva" sould have audienced at BGT intsead of Xfactor. I love em though :lmfao:

I think the brown culy haired blue eyed guy in the boy group xfactor put together looks pretty cute :wub2: Kinda got a feeling that a lot of girl will love him :naughty:

Edited by Dark Angel

my smile growed when i heard just heard em :biggrin2:

I think boy group "diva viva" sould have audienced at BGT intsead of Xfactor. I love em though :lmfao:

I think the brown culy haired blue eyed guy in the boy group xfactor put together looks pretty cute :wub2: Kinda got a feeling that a lot of girl will love him :naughty:

Yes I agree. The curly-haired guy has a great voice and will be popular I'm sure.

They gently played 'Happy Ending' - instrumental as Peter Shilton went out of Strictly on 'It Takes Two' this evening. And they played 'Rain' over the videotape of a very rainy Grand Prix circuit on Sunday, just like they did for the golf in Newport.

• 2 weeks later...