Mikas music on TV/film.

RAK1

Sports Relief: We Are Golden instrumental :punk:

Nice!! :thumb_yello:

Last week's French Pop Idol: some bits of We Are Golden, Toy Boy and Good Gone Girl in between scenes.

Lollipop during the Winter Olympics.

Any Other World in a decoration show...

Can't remember all of them it happens pretty often here in France, but I love trying to spot a Mika song everytime I turn on my TV :biggrin2:

They just played part of the video and song "Kick Ass" On E news just now!!

Thank you Mom! (She told me and let me rewind to see it).

I'm glad my Mom let me know! :wub2: I love my Mom

Edited by Buzzbuzz

They just played part of the video and song "Kick Ass" On E news just now!!

Thank you Mom! (She told me and let me rewind to see it).

I'm glad my Mom let me know! :wub2: I love my Mom

If my mum was alive she would adore Mika. Like me, she was always a teenager in her heart!

Part of I See You (instumental) was played last week on Dancing On Ice! I nearly fell off my chair when I heard it!

If my mum was alive she would adore Mika. Like me, she was always a teenager in her heart!

Part of I See You (instumental) was played last week on Dancing On Ice! I nearly fell off my chair when I heard it!

I heard about that! I'm going to look for it, I love I see You (And so does my Mom!)

Aww, I'm sorry about your Mum.

• 3 weeks later...

It was so cool the other day I was watching the movie Wedding Daze and towards the end of the movie there was one of Mika's songs playing in the background it was Love Today!! It was just kind of cool to hear it sense Im really into his music now. I seen the movie before but didn't know the song or about him then!

• 1 month later...
It was so cool the other day I was watching the movie Wedding Daze and towards the end of the movie there was one of Mika's songs playing in the background it was Love Today!! It was just kind of cool to hear it sense Im really into his music now. I seen the movie before but didn't know the song or about him then!

It doesn't take many notes, even at low volume to click your brain into Mika-alert does it? :wink2:

Grace Kelly - Britains Got Talent

Just what I was going to post. Plenty of it, too.