Mikas music on TV/film.

RAK1

Not sure if anyone posted this yet, but today when I went to the theater in the loby on the way to the movie "room" I heard "Love Today" on a trailer for "Valentines Day".

First time I heard Mika in public. XD Mika isn't popular here in the USA it seems.

Blue eyes! on 90210!

Cant someone maybe make a list on the first page of all the places posted in this thread? Or is it too much effort?

What do you mean exactly, all the shows and films listed?

I started singing in the theater :naughty:

I might of done the same if I had the opportunity! XD I did jump a bit and went "That trailer is PLAYING Love Today!!!" And my dad and sis went really and then we walked away. XD But I was still looking at it and stuff. XD

I might of done the same if I had the opportunity! XD I did jump a bit and went "That trailer is PLAYING Love Today!!!" And my dad and sis went really and then we walked away. XD But I was still looking at it and stuff. XD

We were sitting in the front of the theater.. :mf_rosetinted: ... The "Valentine's Day" Trailer came on.. okay, I'll put it in play form :naughty:

1. Friends and Me sit in front of theater..

2. Trailers Start..

3. "Valentine's Day" Trailer comes on.. :mf_rosetinted:

4. "EVERYBODY'S GONNA LOVE TODAY, GONNA LOVE TODAY, GONNA LOVE TODAY" *Sings along, loud enough so that everyone knows I know all the words*

5. turns to people sitting behind, OH MY HOLY JOHNNY, WAS THAT NOT THE MOST AMAZING VOICE YOU'VE EVER HEARD??????

6. people laugh, friends move away.

7. since the trailer did not finish the song, I must take out ipod and listen to "Love Today".

everyone thought I was a freak.. but I just had A Mika-attack :teehee:

We were sitting in the front of the theater.. :mf_rosetinted: ... The "Valentine's Day" Trailer came on.. okay, I'll put it in play form :naughty:

2. Trailers Start..

4. "EVERYBODY'S GONNA LOVE TODAY, GONNA LOVE TODAY, GONNA LOVE TODAY" *Sings along, loud enough so that everyone knows I know all the words*

5. turns to people sitting behind, OH MY HOLY JOHNNY, WAS THAT NOT THE MOST AMAZING VOICE YOU'VE EVER HEARD??????

7. since the trailer did not finish the song, I must take out ipod and listen to "Love Today".

*sigh* This would've been me 2 years ago, :roftl:

I was just flipping through the channels, and I heard BIOTG. It was on Secrets of Aspen. Then when it went on commerical it showed the TBWKTM cover and said "Buy it now!"

I've never even heard of this show, but I don't usually watch TV Land at 2 AM.

:naughty:

Edit: Okay, I looked the show up. It's VH1 reality show (I have no idea why it's on TV Land right now.), and

"The Show is centered around: Kat, Erin, Laura, Brooke, Star and Shana, who represent a cross-section of modern women in Aspen. Each half-hour episode of this docu-soap follows their quest to find love, pay rent and stay friends during one season in this winter wonderland."

Edited by lala_lollies44

2. Trailers Start..

0_0 Hahahahaha! I wish I was your friend, I might of joined you! Though most likely I would of pretended you weren't there. XD

I wish they played it in the previews before the movie. But at least I saw it in the lobby. Maybe I'll see it again when I go to the movies today with my sisters to see The Princess and the Frog.

Lollipop on the Glee commercial! :thumb_yello:

:jawdrop: REALLY!?!?! Must find. Hopefully that might mean they will sing a Mika song?

there's this soap serie called "David" here in Belgium, but I don't watch it. My sister does and in that serie they often use Mikamusic, she already heard Any Other World, By The Time, ... :D

A few weeks ago there was a commercial on ABC for some saturday night programs where at least 3 shows were advertised, at the end really quietly in the background while the voiceover was promoting you could hear

"I could be brown, I could be blue, I could be violet sky..."

I then rediscovered my inner MIKA fan.

Not actually sure what progammes they were, but I've heard WAG on one CBBC show and then BIOTG on another, and the adverts were played back to back.

My sister's were watching it downstairs and I ran down and was like "OMG, they're playing a Mika song on CBBC!!!!" And then after the advert they played the next one. It was classic! :biggrin2:

Haha lol...then I went back upstairs when they both finished and carried on with whatever it was I was doing before. No, it wasn't me watching CBBC, promise :thumb_yello: