Mikas music on TV/film.

RAK1

So, I was with a friend of mine tonight and we were watching the movie A Turtle's Tale: Sammy's Adventure (Don't ask:blush-anim-cl:) And all of a sudden LOVE TODAY STARTED PLAYING IN THE MOVIE!!!!! I flipped the :badword: out! This is the first time i have stumbled upon his music in films by accident, so this was HUGE for me!!

So, I was with a friend of mine tonight and we were watching the movie A Turtle's Tale: Sammy's Adventure (Don't ask:blush-anim-cl:) And all of a sudden LOVE TODAY STARTED PLAYING IN THE MOVIE!!!!! I flipped the :badword: out! This is the first time i have stumbled upon his music in films by accident, so this was HUGE for me!!

I've watched some clips from that movie but they never played Love Today :huh:

Now I have to watch the whole film just because of that :aah:

I've watched some clips from that movie but they never played Love Today :huh:

Now I have to watch the whole film just because of that :aah:

I don't remember what was going on, but it was before the oil spill. I think they were riding the octopus? Sorry, I was with my best friend. We weren't paying an incredible amount of attention. :aah:

I don't remember what was going on, but it was before the oil spill. I think they were riding the octopus? Sorry, I was with my best friend. We weren't paying an incredible amount of attention. :aah:

Don't be sorry, I don't have an idea of what you are talking about anyway. :aah: I think I've just watched the beginning of the movie or something. He, Sammy, was on a raft and then he met an uglier turtle (I don't remember the name) and they became friends and some years went by, and then they got caught in a trawl and got separated. But some years after that they found each other again. Sammy rescued him from a container.

I think that's was the whole story, and yeah I realize that this isn't one of the most interesting posts I've written. Sorry for that. :aah:

Don't be sorry, I don't have an idea of what you are talking about anyway. :aah: I think I've just watched the beginning of the movie or something. He, Sammy, was on a raft and then he met an uglier turtle (I don't remember the name) and they became friends and some years went by, and then they got caught in a trawl and got separated. But some years after that they found each other again. Sammy rescued him from a container.

I think that's was the whole story, and yeah I realize that this isn't one of the most interesting posts I've written. Sorry for that. :aah:

I just know the ugly gray turtle eats a squid, they dive down into the water, grab ahold of the octopus and the music starts and a few seconds later... Mikas voice.:wub2:

I just know the ugly gray turtle eats a squid, they dive down into the water, grab ahold of the octopus and the music starts and a few seconds later... Mikas voice.:wub2:

Do turtles eat octopuses? :blink:

Well, I have to try to find it on the Internet then. :wink2:

They've been playing Mika's "I See You" a lot on this year's Spanish Big Brother: http://www.lascancionesdelatele.com/2012/01/musica-gran-hermano-121-gh-13-en.html

:biggrin2:

At -03:09 (not sure if the video is available outside Spain): http://www.telecinco.es/granhermano/gh-12-1/galas/gala-15/Gala_6_1597700215.html?itemId=0

The videos worked perfectly, at least here in Sweden, but I didn't find the part where they played 'I see you' :huh:

The videos worked perfectly, at least here in Sweden, but I didn't find the part where they played 'I see you' :huh:

Good to know, thanks! :thumb_yello:

It's at minus 03:09, when there's only three minutes left until the video ends. I've just watched it again... :dunno:

They've been playing Mika's "I See You" a lot on this year's Spanish Big Brother: http://www.lascancionesdelatele.com/2012/01/musica-gran-hermano-121-gh-13-en.html

:biggrin2:

At -03:09 (not sure if the video is available outside Spain): http://www.telecinco.es/granhermano/gh-12-1/galas/gala-15/Gala_6_1597700215.html?itemId=0

WOW I see you .. that is my favorite Mika's song ... I can't believe they played that song, cos isn't that popular but still :fangurl:

WOW I see you .. that is my favorite Mika's song ... I can't believe they played that song, cos isn't that popular but still :fangurl:

They've played it several times! :thumb_yello:

Good to know, thanks! :thumb_yello:

It's at minus 03:09, when there's only three minutes left until the video ends. I've just watched it again... :dunno:

Aha then I understand, and now I've heard the song :thumb_yello:

But the first video, what was that and why did they start talking to me? :aah:

Aha then I understand, and now I've heard the song :thumb_yello:

But the first video, what was that and why did they start talking to me? :aah:

Cool! :thumb_yello:

A commercial, I guess? :aah: I think it varies as you recharge the page.

Cool! :thumb_yello:

A commercial, I guess? :aah: I think it varies as you recharge the page.

Well then it was a really long commercial. I just watched a bit but it was about 2 men who was chasing an mad scientist, or something like that :aah:

This show, idéfabriken (the idea factory) was broadcast on Swedish television a few months a go, and they have We are Golden as intro.

When I watched it the first time I got really really surprised, 'cause I've never heard a Mika song in any kind of movie or TV show before. Actually I've never heard WAG on the radio. So love that they chose it as an intro :wub2:

Listen around 01:45

http://www.ur.se/Produkter/168316-Idefabriken-Affarsiden?q=id%C3%A9fabriken

But I don't know if you can watch it outside Sweden.

Aha, then I think I understand. But still, I thought turtles were herbivores, or something like that.

So did I!! I started yelling at the television and rewinded it to check. But that turtle definantly ate it!! Who cares. Anything can happen in an animated movie. :aah:

So did I!! I started yelling at the television and rewinded it to check. But that turtle definantly ate it!! Who cares. Anything can happen in an animated movie. :aah:

Haha, so wired :aah: But as you said everything can happen in movies. Just look at dance/song movies, how can they know the song and dance all the time? I know it's a movie but still :aah: