Mikas music on TV/film.

RAK1

They mentioned Mika & played a bit of Grace Kelly on "What a Load of Buzzcocks"... a weekly series reminiscing every year of Never Mind the Buzzcocks. (just put out a new season, guys, like c'mon this is silly haha) This week's was 2007 and they mentioned how he burst onto the scene that year... or they actually said something about grabbing "his pop career by the balls... which is how he managed to hit those high notes." :doh::blush-anim-cl:

Haven't found a youtube link yet, but it's on the bbc iplayer here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b036w2n7/What_a_Load_of_Buzzcocks_2007/ (starting around 16 min and 50 seconds into the programme).

tHKS:doh:

• 3 weeks later...
Any Other World

on

Sì - The film - Giorgio Armani

[YOUTUBE]hsbLrZNYrCc[/YOUTUBE]

I might have caught a bit of it in the UK. But I wasn't sure. It was Si, and sounded like AOW but I hadn't concentrated on the ad and it was nearly over. Then it sounded like Mika's song, but I thought my Wishful-thinking-radar might be deceiving me.

Now I'm going to watch out for the ad. I hope I was right the first time and it IS MIKA! I'll be so happy.

But I'd really love the Uw Swatch ad to be in the UK, because we'd get to hear his beautiful voice, singing the gorgeous song.

I might have caught a bit of it in the UK. But I wasn't sure. It was Si, and sounded like AOW but I hadn't concentrated on the ad and it was nearly over. Then it sounded like Mika's song, but I thought my Wishful-thinking-radar might be deceiving me.

Now I'm going to watch out for the ad. I hope I was right the first time and it IS MIKA! I'll be so happy.

But I'd really love the Uw Swatch ad to be in the UK, because we'd get to hear his beautiful voice, singing the gorgeous song.

It is AOW (: NICE!!!

Yes, I caught the ad on Wednesday afternoon and tweeted to Mika about it. :blush-anim-cl:

Any Other World

on

Sì - The film - Giorgio Armani

[YOUTUBE]hsbLrZNYrCc[/YOUTUBE]

It was on TV just now :swoon:

I love it :wub2: The images the words and the music go so well together :wub2:

You found it before I did :wink2:

Thanks Eriko :huglove:

And thanks Marina :huglove: , I didn't know about this thread before :doh: