Mikas music on TV/film.

RAK1

Has anyone mention Love Today being used in Russel Brand's 'Get Him to The Greek'?

[YOUTUBE]MgTI8D1anYI[/YOUTUBE]

this song was used on New Year's Day in my city, during the fireworks :teehee::teehee::teehee:

(skip to 6:34 and it goes to 7:04)

• 1 month later...
Yes! I saw it last week and took a photo. Obviously you can't hear a photo, but I didn't know what to do so I panicked and grabbed a camera :aah:

405708_206268556130354_100002416338579_441734_1768972501_n.jpg

I saw this one about two weeks ago, just once, since I don't watch tv a lot, heard HE and I thought I hallucinated! :roftl:

I saw just now Pantine at our tv! I do not knew that here was this video. I saw it the first time only today.I was delighted and inspired :wub2:

Edited by Lena

I saw just now Pantine at our tv! I do not knew that here was this video. I saw it the first time only today.I was delighted and inspired :wub2:

I saw it too but in spanish tv. :wink2:

[YOUTUBE]iGrRqboy83g[/YOUTUBE]

• 2 weeks later...

http://mtv.com.lb/Heik_Menghanni/01_28_2012

This is where I was first made aware of Mika, if you want just skip to about 49 minutes in and the guy Mori will be given the word "that" and the way the show works, they have to come up with a song that has that word, sing it and keep doing that until someone guesses the final song from the 6 words. He chose to sing Mika. Best decision ever ^_^

This is where I was first made aware of Mika, if you want just skip to about 49 minutes in and the guy Mori will be given the word "that" and the way the show works, they have to come up with a song that has that word, sing it and keep doing that until someone guesses the final song from the 6 words. He chose to sing Mika. Best decision ever ^_^

wow these participants are so talented!:thumb_yello: i was really surprised when that girl in the blue jacket started singing (i skipped to 45 min) - her voice is very deep and strong :wub2:

i had a feeling that mori would be the one to sing mika, he looks like him a little..he has lovely eyes :teehee::mf_lustslow:

thanks for sharing!:thumb_yello:

• 4 weeks later...

That was great! Nice! Heard arabic (I've heard arabic a really long time ago, when I was a child, kindergarden) was really joyful for the ears, heard this great interpretation of "Relax, take it easy" was wonderful ++! Thanks for having shared this to us! :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

That was great! Nice! Heard arabic (I've heard arabic a really long time ago, when I was a child, kindergarden) was really joyful for the ears, heard this great interpretation of "Relax, take it easy" was wonderful ++! Thanks for having shared this to us! :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

Glad you liked it. :biggrin2: He did do a good job yeah? I was a little unsure about the high parts at first, but he did it all well.

Glad you liked it. :biggrin2: He did do a good job yeah? I was a little unsure about the high parts at first, but he did it all well.

It and he (both mouhahaha) were really cute! Good job! He was uncertain of himself (yes) about the higher notes, but he did great! Nice! Yes, I really liked the link, my ears were joyful! :P haha Thanks a lot!

• 1 month later...
On tonights new episode of America's Got Talent they the played the instrumental of Any Other World before and after one of the acts!!!!

:mikalove:

and i actually caught it live !:mikalove:

On tonights new episode of America's Got Talent they the played the instrumental of Any Other World before and after one of the acts!!!!

and i actually caught it live !:mikalove:

i'm pretty sure they used it last year also

i'm pretty sure they used it last year also

The main reason i was watching AGT in the first place was because they used Grace Kelly last year and i was hoping theyd play more this season xD

They played Happy Ending in between dances and over loud speakers during intermission at an international Move Tour. It's a dance competition that I competed in, and its kind of a big deal here in the dance world in the USA. Plus, it was taped and aired on a closed channel at the Center the competition was held at. Not exactly big time television, but still a big step for the USA.:naughty::thumb_yello:

here's the episode!

[YOUTUBE]Z8RvKa0aq4s[/YOUTUBE]

the song starts at 28:13ish and continues at 33:43ish