Mikas music on TV/film.

RAK1

• 4 weeks later...
Last night's Never Mind the Buzzcocks - hosted by Alice Cooper!

They played a bit of the Grace Kelly video in a montage for 'guess the year' - (it was 2007.) And then they mocked him a bit :(

so..y'know i had to go hunt this down...:naughty:

the one panelist asks "what happened to mika?!" then the other goes - "he's in my basement, tied to the radio....rockin back and forth going why don't you like me?"

:shocked::aah::aah:

bad panelist! :chair:

Last night's Never Mind the Buzzcocks - hosted by Alice Cooper!

They played a bit of the Grace Kelly video in a montage for 'guess the year' - (it was 2007.) And then they mocked him a bit :(

i found gifs of it on tumblr...

tumblr_lutrxeX0gC1qfez2q.gif

tumblr_lutrxzouvf1qfez2q.gif

mean... but a bit funny :teehee:

Is that Noel Fielding, implying Mika shouldn't be allowed to make music? If so, I've lost all respect for him. :sneaky2:

I've lost respect for all those tossers on the panel. Let's face it. Who would go on a panel like that unless they have no careers, or are desperate for more fame?

Why don't they all just buzz-off to the jungle and chow down on Kangaroo's anuses!

I've lost respect for all those tossers on the panel. Let's face it. Who would go on a panel like that unless they have no careers, or are desperate for more fame?

Why don't they all just buzz-off to the jungle and chow down on Kangaroo's anuses!

+1

:sneaky2: they must be really desperate.

:shocked: not sure u can find those in the jungle..:aah:

:shocked: not sure u can find those in the jungle..:aah:

You can on the Australian jungle show. The desperate celebs have to eat all kinds of gross stuff, and have spiders and roaches crawling over them. It's the ideal place for that panel of loosers, except, instead of leaving after three weeks, they would have to stay there for good and they would never see Mika in their camp, because HE has a career to keep him occupied.

You can on the Australian jungle show. The desperate celebs have to eat all kinds of gross stuff, and have spiders and roaches crawling over them. It's the ideal place for that panel of loosers, except, instead of leaving after three weeks, they would have to stay there for good and they would never see Mika in their camp, because HE has a career to keep him occupied.

ooo ok...:roftl:

i love ur imaginative reapayment for their comments..:naughty:

• 3 weeks later...
Happy Ending played in 'Strictly; It Takes Two' this evening for Russell's best bits.

Strangely enough, they played HE in the 'Strictly' final while they did an overview of Harry. He then went on to win so he did have a Happy Ending :thumb_yello:

• 3 weeks later...
Has anyone mentioned the Pantene advert? I don't know if it's an old one but I saw it tonight with the Happy Ending soundtrack.

this one???

[YOUTUBE]lxacXUSW8pk[/YOUTUBE]

Has anyone mentioned the Pantene advert? I don't know if it's an old one but I saw it tonight with the Happy Ending soundtrack.

Yes! I saw it last week and took a photo. Obviously you can't hear a photo, but I didn't know what to do so I panicked and grabbed a camera :aah:

405708_206268556130354_100002416338579_441734_1768972501_n.jpg

I heard Grace Kelly on that What not to wear show with one woman called mica :roftl: forgot the other's name, but it was something about what twins should wear, found it on BBC iPlayer :teehee: and theres a german show called Berlin Tag und Nacht ( berlin day and night) and i guess they always play kick ass at that intro thing, but im not sure :biggrin2: