Mika Hits Back

greta

Who would have thought cuddly Mika would one day turn vicious?

But he did! The singer belted his guitarist round the ear after he hit a wrong note during a gig in the shadow of the London Eye.

The strummer's mistake brought a rendition of Stuck In The Middle to an abrupt end.

The Brits nominee joked: "Ladies and gents, that's live music for you!"

But as they left the stage after completing a six-song set at the launch of the new Fiat 500, the singer cornered the guitarist and clouted him.

But don't worry, fame hasn't gone to his head - the guitarist's yes, but not our Mika - they finished with a big hug. Ain't that sweet...

http://www.mirror.co.uk/showbiz/3am/2008/01/23/mika-hits-back-89520-20294973/

:roftl: tabloid...:mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

that's funny tho.....:naughty: :naughty:

I have been a bit snarky with folks singing wrong notes behind me and then I give them a hug or compliment later! I have almost perfect pitch...its a bit of a curse. I can tell when things are out of tune! he is just an exuberant musician! Bless MIKA!!!:wub2: :wub2:

( you see,,,I don't like wrong notes or flat ones! they drive me insane!)

its just playful MIKA being himself! its probably all in fun really.....:wub2: :wub2:

I wonder how he punishes HIMSELF when he does not quite hit some notes...

Banging his head agianst the wall after the concert perhaps...:mf_rosetinted:

NO!!!!!!!!

dun mess up at Brit awards ...

in front of Paul Mccartney, blah blah blah... :mf_rosetinted:

though i feel his nerve when he's playing GK intro music......:sweatdrop:

Who would have thought cuddly Mika would one day turn vicious?

But he did! The singer belted his guitarist round the ear after he hit a wrong note during a gig in the shadow of the London Eye.

The strummer's mistake brought a rendition of Stuck In The Middle to an abrupt end.

The Brits nominee joked: "Ladies and gents, that's live music for you!"

But as they left the stage after completing a six-song set at the launch of the new Fiat 500, the singer cornered the guitarist and clouted him.

But don't worry, fame hasn't gone to his head - the guitarist's yes, but not our Mika - they finished with a big hug. Ain't that sweet...

http://www.mirror.co.uk/showbiz/3am/2008/01/23/mika-hits-back-89520-20294973/

:roftl: tabloid...:mf_rosetinted:

Well, they have to find something to print. Anyone who reads it would realise it wasn't a proper fight, just goofing around.

Love today, from Marilyn

Oh for crying out loud! of course this is from the Mirror, the epitome of serious responsible journalism......NOT! I realise this is a joke piece, but if you didn't know our Mika you might find yourself believing that he really did get violent.

mika's mistreating martin.. :mf_rosetinted: someone's got to put a stop to it. :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

I mean, martin hit a wrong note in SITM.. how could mika not mistreat him..? :thumbdown::mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

*hugs martin and mika* :wub2:

It was more than a wrong note he basically messed up the whole ending haha it was hillarous though. And Mika did blame him and joke about it but he didin't hit him haah he didn't even get up from his piano I don't think.

It was more than a wrong note he basically messed up the whole ending haha it was hillarous though. And Mika did blame him and joke about it but he didin't hit him haah he didn't even get up from his piano I don't think.

And that's when we shouted " do it again" Ithink

That would be funny....Mika was furious at a lollipop girl as she appeared to be stealing the spotlight. He snatched the oversized lollipop right from the child's hand and proceeded to beat her with the 10 lb. candy. :roftl:

haha....it's so funny. Keep the shiny image up Mika....you'll get some original stories about you that's for sure. But of course, if it's about Mika...it has to be overwhelmingly entertaining right!?

I suppose as far as Mika and the tabloid media goes this is big big news :naughty: Well it makes a change from the manbag spotting and at least they didn't use the c and f words. Progress! :wink2:

Well a new c word, maybe: cuddly :blink::naughty:

Thanks for posting.

An hour ago I received a text message from a certain MFC member saying: 'Check News & Press: Mika Hits Back' - so I rushed home as fast as I could. :naughty:

It was worth it. :roftl: :roftl:

Fans should start making up stupid Mika stories and selling them to the Mirror. :naughty:

OK London girls, tell us: who sold this story to the tabloids? :bleh: