NRJ Music Awards : Pictures (may cause serious eye damages...)

Yoppappop

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ehm... maybe *cough* :naughty:

now I'm really afraid :blink::bleh:

Imagine that! Fluffy Went a Mika-fan! :punk:

You'd better be...I know where your house lives:mf_rosetinted:

Aww how cute..and if the Mikster would ever get in prison, Went would get him out in no time:naughty:

Now I'll definitely run & hide. :shocked:

Btw, that reminds me that I read in a magazine that people in prison were asked whom they'd prefer as a breakout-partner - Wentworth or Jack Baur. They decided to go with Jack Baur. Must have been male prisoners.

:naughty:

I'd go for Wentworth...just because I have no idea who Jack Baur is:roftl:

thank you!such a lovely video!:wink2:

That was fantastic. Mika & Kylie are becomming quite the Dynamic Duo arn't they!!! They will both be at The Brits as well. But Kudos, to Kylie, after all she has been through, she looks great!! She looks very well. I'm happy for her.

Love today, from Marilyn

May I be so bold to say that Saranayde does NOT bother me at all? Or is liking her not allowed here?

I LOVE her. I already told it. She was too bouncy for me yesterday night, but i still love her. And here it´s the big M who makes the decision (bouncy or not bouncy Sara) :bleh:

Sorry, i don´t like the jacket. Too much pink for me. Green is the worst colour ever (IMO) but i like his velvet green jacket. Sorry, not this one...Now, kick me :mf_rosetinted::bleh:

I LOVE her. I already told it. She was too bouncy for me yesterday night, but i still love her. And here it´s the big M who makes the decision (bouncy or not bouncy Sara) :bleh:

Sorry, i don´t like the jacket. Too much pink for me. Green is the worst colour ever (IMO) but i like his velvet green jacket. Sorry, not this one...Now, kick me :mf_rosetinted::bleh:

*kicks Queenie*

I loved the jacket. Mika is the only man I can think of who looks stunning in pink. :mf_rosetinted:

There is certainly no need to as 98,7% of all people posting actually say that they love whatever he is wearing and make plans to buy the same clothing within the next week :mf_rosetinted:

- am i standing for the 1.3% left ????

- yes, it looks like it's a plumbage... so what ?

- nobody hates saranayde, most of us just think she should take down coffee, sugar, redbull, coca-cola, etc.

- i'm bringing my x12 zoom in london, you'll all have your right deserved close-up picture :naughty: :naughty: i'm not bringing it to the concerts, though, it wouldn't be allowed i think...

- don't know who "the guy" is but i doubt you hug your french manager that way :mf_rosetinted:

- the jacket is not... awful... imo it's just hilarious and really DESERVES some warning... surprising, that's all !! :fisch:

perfectly allowed not to like jackets: I am addicted to most of them, but it's me. :bleh:

as for his french manager, to me it was VERY clear it was a really platonic hug, so stiff, so let's try not to touch too much... :roftl: so I'd not see too much in it: I don't see anything in it at all :wink2:

cherisse looked great, extensions or not :mf_rosetinted:

mika looked great, but I'd have been really tempted to ruffle his hair, if I could have stuck my hand between those locks sculpted in marble :fisch:

thank you!they're wonderful!the only thing that worries me is the ring he's wearing on the fourth finger of his left hand (on the first pic)...:blink:

..isn't it on the right? Anyway, i've seen many previous pix with rings on the "engagement side" :wink2: