• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope they get they get together

I thought on the new years eve show that there was a spark between them

Hahahahahahahahhah. :lmao::roll1:

Kylie is a lovely person (and adorable!), but I think at this point thinking-Mika-is-dating-anyone-he-says-hi-to has officially gone too far.

--Jack

Kylie is a lovely person (and adorable!), but I think at this point thinking-Mika-is-dating-anyone-he-says-hi-to has officially gone too far.

--Jack

Well, we all know that's not true at all.

After all, Mika is dating ME, despite never having said "hi" to me. :mf_rosetinted:

I hope they get they get together

I thought on the new years eve show that there was a spark between them

He deserves someone amazing and she is :wub2:

Go Mika:punk:

I completely agree with you!!! Perfect couple. MIKA and Kylie great outcome!!

Clearly Kylie has the hots for MIKA. She loves men who speak French.:wub2:

And after all, who wouldn't love spending time in MIKA's presence as frequently as she has been doing, on the various TV shows etc.

Agree , she should be so luckyyy lucky lucky lucky

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAu8kPI-CLw

:punk: :punk:

MIKA was four when that was released. He probably danced along to it at kindergarten.:naughty:

She really looks like Charlene off Neighbours in that clip. Memories!! No need to go into MY age when that clip came out, but I had already left Uni....:mf_rosetinted:

MIKA was four when that was released. He probably danced along to it at kindergarten.:naughty:

She really looks like Charlene off Neighbours in that clip. Memories!! No need to go into MY age when that clip came out, but I had already left Uni....:mf_rosetinted:

mmm yeh I was coming out of school

I feel it in my water .. the Mikster has found his dream women

30 , 40 or 50 she would be a great catch .. and would teach him a few things :naughty:

Hi,

It's not Christine, just Sariflor using her account:wink2:.

I couldn't stop myself from posting........What's going on?? I really don't get that anyone would say that they had a spark or chemistry "in that way", or that Kylie has the hots for Mika.

All I saw was that they get on, feel at ease with each other,and that he has a lot of admiration for her.

No "lovey dovey" stuff imo at all!

Get a grip of reality everyone!!:roftl:

And if someone wants to send hate mail to anyone for this post please target SARIFLOR!!

Not Christine or she'll kill me and I'll be homeless in the cold streets of Toronto after the gig tonight:naughty:

Hi,

It's not Christine, just Sariflor using her account:wink2:.

I couldn't stop myself from posting........What's going on?? I really don't get that anyone would say that they had a spark or chemistry "in that way", or that Kylie has the hots for Mika.

All I saw was that they get on, feel at ease with each other,and that he has a lot of admiration for her.

No "lovey dovey" stuff imo at all!

Get a grip of reality everyone!!:roftl:

And if someone wants to send hate mail to anyone for this post please target SARIFLOR!!

Not Christine or she'll kill me and I'll be homeless in the cold streets of Toronto after the gig tonight:naughty:

We have inside information :thumb_yello:

Its obvious , they make a perfect couple and why not???

I thought that she seems to want him too! It's like she touches him everytime she can!

I don't know if you understand what she's saying, she says "we match" and then "on est bien ensemble" >> "we're great together" (you can translate in a different way I guess but the idea is here)

"Kylie has the hots for Mika" I didn't know this expression

But Mika seems less interested in her than she is in him.