Mika Denies Madonna Snub

greta

British pop star MIKA is baffled by claims he turned down the chance to collaborate with MADONNA on her new album.

The Grace Kelly hitmaker was reported to have refused an offer from Madonna to work on her forthcoming LP - but he's adamant the rumours are not true as she's never approached him about a collaboration.

However, the Lebanese-born singer would definitely consider working with the Like A Virgin star if she ever asked him.

He says, "I'm not working with her (Madonna). Believe me, if I got asked to work with her, I certainly wouldn't turn it down. Of all the women I'm fascinated by, she's certainly up there."

nothing really interesting..on the web news are all copy-cut-pasted:mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He says, "I'm not working with her (Madonna). Believe me, if I got asked to work with her, I certainly wouldn't turn it down. Of all the women I'm fascinated by, she's certainly up there."

:

of all the women i'm NOT fascinated by, she is certainly up there...she is so fake to me....I wish he would work with genius like him and not only people who are surrounded by them... I dream of a real unexpected collaboration

with some talented songwriters, or "undancey" ones ...something really special, something a little bit more obscure... not the so previsible dancey mika/madonnastuff

oh, wait! I hadn't left my comment on this?:naughty:

of all the women i'm NOT fascinated by, she is certainly up there...she is so fake to me....I wish he would work with genius like him and not only people who are surrounded by them... I dream of a real unexpected collaboration

with some talented songwriters, or "undancey" ones ...something really special, something a little bit more obscure... not the so previsible dancey mika/madonnastuff

100% agree:cool:

100% agree:cool:

Wow i’m surprised and also ****ing glad that someone actually feels the same about it

It’s like there is a total omerta when it comes to this woman, again she is not the genius to me...people around her are... I would like mika to stay this special person he is on all the line and not being madgy’s new fashion toy, this would be so cliché and so expected, he can do better than that. But of course I’m dreaming... i know this is going to happen sooner or later and that day i will be totally disappointed...

Hmmm, of all the women he is fascinated with..??? I'm surprised The Sun hasn't jumped on that quote yet (shall I email them?). :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

Please do...the quote just screaaaams: MAIL ME TO THE SUUUN!:mf_rosetinted:

Oh girls!! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

He's said before when asked who he'd like to work with, there are tons of rather unknown musicians, who are quite brilliant, that he's admired and would love to work with. So 'those' are there as well. But since Madonna was put into the question, it's more of an extra. Not sure if I'm explaining what I mean... but hey- why not? (No pun intended).

British pop star MIKA is baffled by claims he turned down the chance to collaborate with MADONNA on her new album.

The Grace Kelly hitmaker was reported to have refused an offer from Madonna to work on her forthcoming LP - but he's adamant the rumours are not true as she's never approached him about a collaboration.

However, the Lebanese-born singer would definitely consider working with the Like A Virgin star if she ever asked him.

nothing really interesting..on the web news are all copy-cut-pasted:mf_rosetinted:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080131/ap_en_ce/forbes_cash_queens_of_music

Oh.. i was hpoing that Mika would work with Madonna

they're both such a great artists!!

and I love them both!

I really like Madonna's earlier work. I love that song 'Spanish Eyes'. I think Mika and Madonna would do good work together, if he ever gets the chance to work with her.

Love today, from Marilyn